The Age Old Question

Which side are you on?

Neither

Metallica is just more enjoyable to me.

Now that I'm not 13 anymore, Metallica

probably more metallica songs i rly like overall. fade to black, for whom the bell tolls are 10/10, RtL in general is a solid album and kill em all/AJFA are both good but flawed. i even like the singles off black

the st anger documentary is the best thing produced by either band tho, hilarious viewing. bob rock is the biggest hack in the bizniz, makes rick rubin look worthy

This

That wasn't part of the question home boy.

Second half of "Hangar 18" is the best overall moment in thrash metal's history. Take that as you will

The band that wrote Hangar 18

Megadeth a shit

The band that wrote half the riffs on ride the lightning

Dave Mustaine sings like an edgy 15 year old that seems to want to be c00l

on the one hand, megadeth went straight up infowars on their last album and it was fuckin embarrassing

but on the other hand, only one of these bands collabed with lou reed and released one of the worst albums of the decade. that album, btw, is lou reed's last album before he died. way to go out on a terrible note

so yeah they're both pretty fucking bad. metal is a shit genre anyway, go listen to something better, ya know, like tame impala?

>not listening both to The Big Two and p4kcore

MEGADETH
MEGADETH
AGUANTE MEGADETH

I listened to a ridiculous amount of Megadeth when I was younger, but these days the good Metallica stuff just holds up better.

Are they really THAT big in Argentina?

In terms of legacy, Metallica.

Everything else, Megadeth is better.

megadeth by far, it's not a contest

i can't listen to dave mustaine but their instrumentals are great. Metallica is the better all round band tho

Megadeth and it's not even close. Rust in Peace is the greatest metal album of all time

Megadeth also went through the 90's fucking strong compared to Metallica. Even Risk has some great moments.

the one that made rust in peace

>person that produced black album
>a hack
yea I don't think so

the one that made ride the lightning

Megadeth all the way. I only like a few songs by them but they're stiller better than Kiketallica.

the one that wrote ride the lightning

oh fuk

metallica never came close to writing songs as good as megadeth's best
they have a few great tracks from each of their periods but that's it

megadeth were a fucking nuclear bomb, the chemistry of the PS... and RiP lineups is insane, as is the unhinged madness of the debut and the opressive agression of SFSGSW
the only era that metallica edge over megadeth substantially is ST>>>>>CtE
the black album has a few really great tracks, CtE was a huge miss for me
I enjoy parts of it but wouldn't dare to compare it to say, youthanasia, which can stand toe to toe against tBA or Load

Metallica.

Megadeth's more consistent, Metallica had high peaks and garbage lows. Plus I liked Hardwired more than Dystopia.

I wonder if Dave's Sup Forums and /x/ days are over of someone just convinced him to stop talking about that.
Either way, I prefer Megadeth. Metallica is good too. When people like one of these two but not the other, they have non-musical reasons for doing so.

You mean Kill'Em All, cuck

>Shill 'em all