I found this coin buried underground at San Francisco and I want to know how much is it worth?

I found this coin buried underground at San Francisco and I want to know how much is it worth?

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Large-Metal-Pirate-Treasure-Coins/dp/B0778SV7JB?th=1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bout, tree fiddy

Three dollars and fifty cents, or thereabouts

$3.50

I would appraise this at about the three and a half mark.

How do you know? I feel like this is worth at least 400 dollars

The trips confirm that the value is the marks plus one half mark, or "tree fiddy" in layman's terms

definitely

That looks like a piece of 8 replica, probably $0.30, allot more of real honestly, but the Spanish were never that far west

THREE**, FUCK GODDAMNIT WASTE OF QUADS SHIT

holy fuck quads, checkā€™d

is this a get thread?

350 get

It is now, check my singles!

YA FUCKED UP KID

check'd and kek'd

Gey

i have one of these in my house. same shape and symbols. got it out of some gift shop in maryland for a tour of an old "pirate" ship. its worth nothing.

Oreo?

Checkd

following up. here you can get them on amazon.
amazon.com/Large-Metal-Pirate-Treasure-Coins/dp/B0778SV7JB?th=1

>but the Spanish were never that far west SPAIN founded that area,ever heard of missions?

Most likely a replica if found in San Francisco. Take it to a pawn shop and get it appraised, or another place if you want. Something like this Spanish coin is most likely to be found in Florida. If it is a silver dabloon or piece of eight,and is found to be legitimate, seeing that it is in good condition, it would be worth about 300 USD, but if it is found o be gold, than it's worth an easy $800.

as a coin collecter, its a fake spanish cob, 8 reales. worth nothing because its not even silver.

its not gold because its not a 8 escudos and its not real because how crudely it was made. The castles and lions are not correct on the cross.

off by 2

that's not an oreo

I bought this same coin in Florida on vacation. Only difference is that it was silver.

It's as fake as your president.

2edge5me

No my daughter said it's real

kek, you gay

CAN I GET BOUT 3.50

It was cast, not struck. Hence fake. Lern2numismatise