thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3gCPE1LqPuE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Not 4/10

AOTY contender

Lead single was ripped from this track though

youtube.com/watch?v=3gCPE1LqPuE

i listened to it the other night and i enjoyed it a lot actually. first time listening to king krule too, a nice surprise. 7/10

I'm feeling a strong 7 to a light 8

tran-

AOTY

why did they copy the art from the Sup Forums album

felt kinda "empty"

6/10

the melon was right
4/10

>man who gives TPAB 10/10, reviews memes, and commentates on internet drama
>right

Doesn't feel as "wowowow" as when I first heard it but that's expected I guess. I love the mood it hits, and how seamless the tracks are, makes it a very consistent listen. Could probably drop a song or two, maybe include a few more upbeat tracks, but it's definitely one of my favorites of the year.

I think these are linked, melon didn't like it because it didn't have a lot of direction and archy just kinda wallowed in the sounds instead of taking direction, but that's the very reason a lot of people liked it

9/10

Stop evangelizing edgekids like Fantano

Slow, long, boring sadboi shit 5/10

9/10

nah

in the future it will be viewed as a masterpiece screenshot this post and repost this in 25 years

Dum Surfer is the only good track, the rest has really boring instrumentation and overstays it welcome

slush puppy is one of the greatest sad boy anthems ever.

Stop undermining dadthony's review.

Some of it was interesting but lost my interest pretty quickly. Way too long as well. 5/10 would not recommend to anyone.

For what it tries to be - a sad boy music, it is really good
at least 8/10

Interesting ideas that come up short and drag on for way too long. I like the tones and aesthetic he went for with his compositions but I wish it had some more vocal character to it and didn't mostly sound kinda baritone the whole time.
I hope he refines his style for the next record and I'm looking forward to it but this one just doesn't sit right with me.
fuck off back to plebbit

Nothing special and I left unsatisfied although I've only listened once. Maybe my opinion will change after I listen again.

after the dust had settled OP was still a fag

Pretty repetitive on the whole, but at least I'm okay with what he's being repetitive with
Could have been cut down by quite a bit
I feel like it's less lyrical than 6 feet and 2 drown, or at least the lyrics are less of a focus, being drowned out by the slushy sound
Feeling a 6/10 maybe

Saw him live Sunday though and he was really good, brought a lot of energy to his music for a concert setting
Shame the crowd was a bunch of sedated hipsters that just stood there
At least I like the merch I got from it

biscuit town started off cool but then wallowed

yea i guess this album is a wallower, it wallows

vidual is my fav track

Absolutely overrated. Too long. Dum Surfer is the best song and the entire rest of the album after it I was waiting for something better, but nothing better ever came. Solid 6/10 album but really isn't any better than that.

What's the matter, too much to take? ;)

It overstays its welcome.

That tired reasoning? There is no welcome, it doesn't go somewhere because it was given an invitation, it enters and assaults, violates, and penetrates your being until its been there so long you grow used to it but it still doesn't leave afterwards...

his performances are really good

some of the tracks are lackluster, overall though the album is really captivating and i think it's a solid listen if you dig the style he's going for

I welcome it into my ears. If it interests me I enjoy its company. When I get to the point where I realize it's never going to get any better and I'm spending over an hour of my life listening to something mediocre, I start to wonder why everyone else raves about this guest.

at first, i thought it was about a 9.0, but after listening again, i'd say it's a decent 4

I liked it but it's just too down on itself, i was really hoping for more Lizard State, cut it down a bit specialy both interludes, the english and spanish ones and it would be pretty good.

But i might be reactionary i've only listened to it 2 times so far.

5/10

great production and style, bad songwriting. 6/10

melon is a fucking faggot