This is in a Marvel comic

This is in a Marvel comic.

How did we get to this point?

There is a descriptive comic somewhere.
A hobby is established by a small group and it has specific rules and every enjoys it etc.
Then another person wants to join and they let him. Since this person is a minority, he is unable to change the rules, so he must conform.
But then he invites his normie friend and suddenly it's 50:50 between those who want to play seriously and casuals.
Then a woman comes and everything becomes horrible.
Comic books are the perfect example of this.

>leftists
>ever getting satisfied when their needs are met

tumblrfags and Sup Forums rejects got jobs in the industry

Comics have been unrepentantly jewish since Day #1. Stan Lee is a filthy kike.

That art style is horrible though

The joke is nobody reads comics anymore

this. even pandering heavily to the regressives they still wont sell

Fuck comics

Sales of comics are at a historic low. Could be because their market doesn't want to read shit that personally attacks them.
Written will bitch niggas learn.

holy fuck an actual mexican intellectual?

I personally can't get into big 2 cape comics because the author/artist of titles change hands too frequently. Right as you're getting into a character or a concept 7-10 chapters later, the content nosedives into shit.

Yeah the new pandering somewhat triggers me. I still wouldn't read even if it was pre 9-11s era.

>the prime consumers of comics have always been young white men
>pander to everyone but white men
>be surprised when they stop buying comics

IT IS JUST A FUCKING COMIC BOOK, YOU RETARDED WASTE OF SPACE!

>>>/tumblr/

Sage

The only people who read comics anymore are people who try to fit in with "nerd culture" because they have no other interests, you know the type of nu-male cucks and sjws that post on tumblr. They're the type of people whose whole life revolves around social activism, yet even they get bored of their interests constantly revolving around that so they get into entry level shit and try to act like "nerds" so they read comics.

Comics were already rapidly losing popularity and the people who used to like them have all grow up, and new potential comic fans have all turned into weebs thanks to the internet and read manga.

Modern day comics are just pandering to the only people who still read them, and even then those people don't really even read them.

God damn this is cringe

Why are you still reading comics?

even spanish people have to deal with this shit

>marvel
>buying or even reading amerifat sjw comixs

which hero is this? I saw some comics die out like the fat girl superhero one due to excessive pandering to a base that doesn't actually read comics

>we have to be able to talk about tampons to have an open dialogue with girls

what

>having a Y-chromosome makes you a man
triggered

It's weird. It's like mexican kids tried to adopt the leftist tumblr mentality (Waah catcalling! They paygap!) but have been mostly ignored because we live in a country were people gets decapitated and hung on a daily basis.

>the current year
>reading capeshit cartoons

Some girls have penises and cannot use tampons.
Check your bleeding privilege.

This. Anime is great because the artists don't force this trash on us.

those girls can still use tampons if you get my drift ;-)))

>comics are a nerdy hobby and 95% of the audience is male
>males can identify better with males
>comic salesman decides to put male heroes in comics

Whats wrong here?

If more females would be interested in comics and buy them, i am sure there would be more female heroes. If there would be such a market someone would collect the money.

There is enough evidence all around the world to prove how low the left plunges when there is no real enemy for them to fight against.
That's the moment when cancerous movements such as feminism, LGBTY5CTHULHU rights, gibsmedats etc. start gaining influence.

Here in the basque country, we had dem terrorist separatists fighting against spanish cultural assimilation and occupation and sheit until a permanent ceasefire was reached some years ago (they're basically reduced to nothing). This morning I read the newspaper, the youth movements formerly busy making molotov cocktails, rioting and gathering money for da cause are now changing their ways and attacking men-only gastronomical societies for being sexist, among other ridiculous revolutionary activities.
Just end me now, I have nowhere to go.
Besorik gabe, solbardarik gabe, bularrik gabe utziko naute, ta arimarekin defendituko dut aitaren etxea.

conservation of energy is a fucking surprise?

darkhorse comics were always better and more redpilled

>2016
>not reading CROSSED

Marvel has always been a New York jew thing. The fact that it's only been recently that the Jews have turned on straight white males is what's shocking.

>How did we get to this point?
Manchildren keep buying them.
Grow the fuck up and let them die already.
Comics are on par with reality TV as the shittyiest most brainless form of entertainment.

so does she have a dick?

I mean DC is OK

Wohhhhhhh zombies

Wohhhh

This. We have real issues here and politicians that even try to put social issues over more important issues never get enough support.

where can I read this user?

Im more triggered by the fact that Ariel from the little mermaid is in the background and they havent been sued into oblivion for it.

>Manchildren keep buying them.

Wrong
The only thing that keep Marvel print media alive is the fact they are owned by Disney
and it is a cheap way to keep intellectual properties Marvel print media has been losing money for almost a decade and the SJW faggots took over as editors in the early 2000's

Smart zombies

just type crossed into any torrent tracker

I used to think Marvel was shit.

But then they made Captain America a Nazi.

Which means that Cappy works with Red Skull.

Which is fucking awesome.

Marvel fell way the fuck off last year. It was getting pretty bad but by the time Whor came around they just said fuck it and went full tumblr.

>has an under the sea lab
>still fucking oppressed

> you were born in an age where you agree with Red Skull
holy fuck how did we even get to this point

THIS
I love Red Skull now

Disney owns Marvel, so yeah, they can put her in.

Yeah, didnt realize it was a marvel comic, what with the horrendous art style.

Does disney own pac man too? theres pac man ghosts in the background of

Isn't Marvel losing money with comic books?

pretty sure disney bought out marvel

I guess the reason why girls don't read comics is because no female heroes, and not because comic retailers are hard to find or something

Of course, thanks to Big Bang theory, now everyone is into comics, even if they've never read a comic before and never plan to. Hell, is Comic Con even about the niche topic of comics anymore? It's pretty much just another Hollywood expo at this point, I don't really have any problem with conventions broadening their horizons (Dipping into vidya, movies, cartoons, and anime), but Comic con has really went from something only for people in the niche and everyone outside just jokes about, to just being packed as fuck.

Then again, I never really go to that many conventions anyways.

I don't know, it's a lot of pressure.

Didn't the "gaming media" lose all their viewers this way?

Money talks. If you don't like this shit, don't buy their stuff. Kikes love shekels more than subversion.

If this was eastern comix she'd find a man and be happy to settle down cooking him meals and ironing shirts.

The same is true for me when I start drinking

>that pic
Subtle.

Both that and the fact that you really don't have that many retailers for comics anymore, that and it really doesn't help that Comics are not exactly the easiest media to get into (relies on continuity, etc). Combine all of those with SJW bullshit that attacks the major audience in an attempt to cater to an audience who never read comics outside of a newspaper and never will, and it's pretty clear that comics are essentially fucked.

One of things people need to learn is the DIY mentality what otaku have.

If Marvel don't do their job, the fans thenselves should do this.
Leave marvel, leave DC. Produce yourselves.
If the furry comunity can do this, if japan can make 2hu stuff, nothing stops the MarvelDC fans to do the same.

underrated

>being a student makes you a SCIENTIST

>Grow the fuck up and let them die already.

they wont die. they are making billions of dollars on their movies, and are owned by disney. disney is part of the globalist cabal trying to destabilize western civilization so that they can directly rule as literal corporate overlords. they use the comic books to push their social justice destabilization agenda regardless of how much money it loses because at the end of the day, everyone's job is secured for the next 20 years after 1 movie.

there is no economy for that tho

Marvel comics is subsidized by the movies. No one buys that shit

I laughed

I guess this fucker doesn't watch TV because every mainstream channel I've watched for years has always had tampon commercials.

Subtle. Very subtle.

Wait, are people buying more manga than comics?

Because Marvel thought pandering to the SJWs would get them some sweet legbeard bux

What they failed to realize is that SJWs have an EXTREMELY short attention span and any boost in sales will last no more than a month before they start hemorrhaging money.

They are also making so much money in their movies that they give zero fucks about the actual comics. Once the movies dry up they will get their heads out of their asses like DC did and go back to the good shit

klk hermano, que pasa con tigo?

yes, by FAR

I wouldn't be surprised about this, weebs are more easy to find than actual comic book nerds (as in people who read the comics, and not people who just watched the movie), Mango is generally easier to find, and I'd even say that Mango is easier to get into since it's not as much of a reseller's market as comics are.

>DC

>Good shit

HA, no. They are basing their shit off their failed movie versions and OH YEAH, DR MANHATTAN CAUSED NEW 52, AND THE WATCHMEN ARE CANON NOW! THREE JOKERS! SEVERAL SUPERMANS! DOGS AND CATS, LIVING TOGETHER!

Now I see why Sup Forums tries to troll Sup Forums.
Pure butthurt.

>DR MANHATTAN CAUSED NEW 52, AND THE WATCHMEN ARE CANON NOW!
pls no

pls tell me your joking

SOMEONE POST IT!

>Manchildren keep buying them.
No one's buying. I suggest you do some fact checking before you run your mouth.

NVM, found it

Haven't read anything about zombies before, thanks!!!

This is so fucking stupid. This better be an editorial in-joke and not an actual fucking cannon crossover.

At least they honest - their comics still sucks.

>Manchildren keep buying them
That sorta implies that people buy comics at this point.

Its from the first issue of DC REBIRTH. Theres also mutiple flashes now as well. And the writers confirmed its legit.

Manhattan did N/52.

Marvel need to stop using marvel universe and make one from scratch.

See manga, they keep using same tropes but at least they are not using same character constantly.

This

I vomited a bit in my mouth.

Well played, sir.

Comic's are going through SJW-EXTREME like they went through 90's EXTREME, except 90's EXTREME was fun.

>you were born into an age where you agree with Red Skull
>you were born into an age where Captain America agrees with Red Skull

Its more apt to compare what comics are doing now to what they did in the 90s with ISSUE ONEs and COLLECTORS EDITIONS, FOIL COVERS, etcetcetc gimmics that damn near bankrupted the entire industry THEN.

You know, I can't help but feel there's a writer that secretly anti-SJW and just pulled the biggest fucking practical joke on liberals everywhere.

I'll stick to manga.

Comics are shit anyway. The "canon" is too convoluted to ever make sense at this point.

Hope the entire industry collapses

The point where a grown man (you are 18+ right?) is reading fucking children's comic books?

I don't know, OP. I don't know.

>Hope the entire industry collapses
It's propped up by outside forces. As long as women want to be "nerdy" it'll continue to be used to insult men and for propaganda.

Not completely accurate due to the fact that Stan Lee was always a turbo liberal cunt and the Sons of the Serpent were exactly the sort of shit you'd see today, 50 years ago.

Could be. I think they're trying to be clever though.

what the fuck comic is this even from

what is this story about about?