Anything to say faggots?

Anything to say faggots?

Other urls found in this thread:

politifact.com/personalities/donald-trump/
washingtonpost.com/news/fact-checker/wp/2018/01/02/president-trump-has-made-1949-false-or-misleading-claims-over-347-days/?utm_term=.d2866b068c57
hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/U/US_FACT_CHECK_WEEK?SITE=AP&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT
foxnews.com/us/2017/12/02/ap-fact-check-trumps-tax-fiction-and-embrace-propaganda.html).
bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-37382612
politifact.com/search/?q=hillary clinton
salon.com/2017/10/14/is-donald-trump-a-sociopath-a-psychiatrist-speaks-out/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

IMPEACH HIM NOW

S t a f f

>awarded medals of honour
>doesnt even have a mag in the gun

0 cred fake news. Move along people

Damn just think in that pic he would've never known he'd be President of the United States.

I wonder how many rounds he dropped in someone's ass that day.

You can see his soyboy gyno tits through his shirt.

none if he doesnt have a magazine in the gun

Damn, that is a beautiful trophy!

He meant the shirt to say S T I F F. But he never learned to spell.

I wonder if in that pic he would become the laughingstock of the world.

I always respect a good bowler.

im p sure none of u fucks ever went to any kind of camp, at least not voluntarily

He's made his country into the laughingstock. He's just their gaslighting God-Emperor.

One of them is a washed up ex-director of the FBI and the other is the multi-millionaire President of the United States.

Thunk the ogre
Pizza delivery guy
Won a free game of mini golf once

I bet he still has that trophy

Mueller never actually won the Medal of Honor. He did, however receive a Bronze Star, a Purple Heart, and two Navy Commendation Medals.

It wasn't a medal of honor that Mueller received. He was awarded two Navy Commendation medals with valor. Pretty fuckin' impressive.

The virgin die for israel vs the chad bowling champion

Yes.
Mueller served honorably in the US Marines.
Trump is currently serving honorably as POTUS.
Oh, and stop using Ed Episcopo's photo.

Commenting about the lack of a magazine would be the same as looking at the trump picture and saying that the trophy is bullshit because he's not holding a bowling ball.

Fuuuuuuuu

Hey I'm cool with that. Solid argument so we've got trump who might have stole or not won the trophy

VS

Mueller who hasn't got any ammo in his gun or magazine stealing medals and valour

Yeah, it fucking fake. Bob Mueller never won the Medal of Honor let alone multiple times.
#fakenews

"honorably" as POTUS.

I think we have differing definitions of honorably. In my book "honorably" does not include blatant (and knowing) lies every single week, the devaluation of the dollar on the global market, or misapplication of security clearances.

But, go on, kid, how do you define "honorably?"

>Served as FBI director for 10 years, appointment received unanimous approval from Senate
>Asked to serve two extra years once term expires, extension is unanimously approved by Senate
>Retires from the FBI, works at prestigious WilmerHale law firm
>Gives up highly lucrative position to oversee investigation of massive foreign intelligence operation against US democratic institutions
>MFW some fat neckbeard calls him "washed up"

going to be funny to see the butthurt when he gets impeached
even better than the butthurt from the libtards when trump won

fuckin hilarious

Calling him "washed up" doesn't negate the "Director of the FBI"

Add on top of that that his appointed by a Republican (George W.) and did so well (and so politically neutral) that he was asked to remain in position under Obama.

You forgot-
>Chosen to investigate his hand-picked protege, his number 2 at the FBI

he's probably a russian troll fam, but even if he is or isnt he's still a fat piece of shit

that before he sold his sole to the dnc / clintions
and became a corrupt swap creature

He won the bowling trophy while suffering with agonising bone spurs in one or both or maybe neither heel of his feet. That’s a true American hero right there

For all the liberals crying about Trump, how come I don't see all of them donating their tax savings to charity in a denial of Trump? Meanwhile I'm making $1500 extra a year after taxes thanks to my God Emperor. They pocket their tax savings but still whine about Trump which is hypocritical.

From his Wikipedia page:

"In July 1968, he was sent to South Vietnam where he served as a rifle platoon leader with Second Platoon, H Company, 2nd Battalion, 4th Marines, 3rd Marine Division. In December 1968, he earned the Bronze Star with 'V' distinction for combat valor for rescuing a wounded Marine under enemy fire during an ambush that saw half of his platoon become casualties. In April 1969, he received an enemy gunshot wound in the thigh, recovered, and returned to lead his platoon until June 1969. For his service in and during the Vietnam War, his military decorations and awards include: the Bronze Star Medal with Combat "V", Purple Heart Medal, two Navy and Marine Corps Commendation Medals with Combat "V", Combat Action Ribbon, National Defense Service Medal, Vietnam Service Medal with three service stars, Republic of Vietnam Gallantry Cross, Republic of Vietnam Campaign Medal, and Parachutist Badge.

Mueller eventually became aide-de-camp to 3rd Marine Division's commanding general, General William K. Jones.

Reflecting on his service in the Vietnam War, Mueller said “I consider myself exceptionally lucky to have made it out of Vietnam. There were many— many—who did not. And perhaps because I did survive Vietnam, I have always felt compelled to contribute."

So you were saying? dipshit.

And your point was?

As much as I don't approve of trump, I'm actually nervous about an impeachment. Pence is a hardcore alt-right dude, who actually knows the political game. I'd be nervous as hell if he steps in *and* the Republicans have control in Congress. I want trump (please note, I refuse to capitalize his name...he doesn't hasn't earned it) gone...but, I don't want to go from the frying pan into the fire.

>blatant (and knowing) lies every single week
[citation needed]
>the devaluation of the dollar on the global market
Thanks, Obama
>misapplication of security clearances
You mean that background investigation into Rob Porter that the FBI completely dropped the ball on? Trump wasn't involved.

Stay mad, kid.

>Has been investigating for almost a year with no proof of ANY collusion.
>Had to indict 13 Russians with NO connection to the Trump campaign, just so his investigation doesn't look like an even bigger joke that it is.
>Get called a neckbeard by some faggot, sitting in his mom's basement, jerking off into her used panties. Go suck a nigger dick!

Dude, did you not look to what I was linking to? I think Mueller is fucking awesome. I was referring to the poster who claimed that that trump was acting "honorably as POTUS."

I was questioning trump's "honorable" behavior, not Mueller's. Mueller is not POTUS.

Damn.

Fake news. Mueller's a decorated vet, but he never won the Medal of Honor.

Protip: Republicans are losing control of congress this year and Pence won't get shit done. Plus the rabbit hole Mueller has cooking up could ensnare Pence too but I doubt it. Don't worry about it, just sit back and watch the redpill fags post a bunch of sad frog memes

U mad neckbeard?

>Plus the rabbit hole Mueller has cooking up could ensnare Pence too but I doubt it
Holy shit, you people truly are fucking insane, aren't you?

>Doesn't realize that Mueller is a meticulous investigator who doesn't rush through things like some kind of fucking amateur
>Doesn't realize that the investigation is not yet concluded
>Doesn't realize that multiple multiple people connected to the Trump campaign have already been indicted as part of the investigation

What the fuck it's like you're not paying any attention at all.

>because I did survive Vietnam, I have always felt compelled to contribute.
As in, "contribute" to a witch-hunt smear campaign against another military hero, Gen. Mike Flynn. Mueller's now forfeited whatever honor he earned in Vietnam, by lying to the American public dragging out this nothingburger Russia collusion hoax, just like he dragged out the nothingburger investigation of Steven Hatfill.

From his Wikipedia page:

"On June 27, 2008 Hatfill was exonerated by the government and a settlement was announced in which the Justice Department has agreed to pay $4.6 million (consisting of $2.825 million in cash and an annuity paying $150,000 a year for 20 years)[48] to settle the lawsuit in which Hatfill claimed the Justice Department violated his privacy rights by speaking with reporters about the case."

Makes me wonder how much Mike Flynn's settlement from the government is eventually going to be, heh

Stay mad, kid.

tis true alas... our pres, like bushy, pence, cheney etc, shittalked their way to highest office playing big guy while pussying their way out of active duty

but hey, its the republicunt way

This makes me laugh. Aren't liberals the ones who think everyone deserves a trophy?

The virgin mueller
>wastes fbi time on nothingburger 13 russians while ignoring a tip on the school shooter
>fought for israel
The chad president
>refused to fight for israel
>hated by cuckservatives
>made actual americans nationalistic again
>women brag about how good he is in bed
>literal chad while young
>multi-billionaire ,reality tv star, celebrity, wwe champion, president of the usa

It is okay to think everything is okay, you and me have no idea what Mueller has on Trump and his associates. I am also speculating on past events that have already happened with Mueller.

The only shot Trump has is him not interviewing with Mueller and pleading the 5th which will result in a court case which will go to the supreme court. And to date the supreme court hasn't ever ruled on such a matter. It would be the executive branch vs the judicial branch with the highest stake ever: deciding how the system of checks and balances go forward in America from that point on. I'm interested to see what happens because I know for a fact if Trump goes for an interview with Mueller he will fuck up badly which is why his lawyers are working their asses off to prevent it.

So again tell me how I'm insane? Seems like I'm just more logical than you are and actually read public information critically.

>but hey, its the republicunt way

Shit, Trump was Chad back then. To think that he would become that orange thing with that weird yellow shit on top of his head...

Yeah, they really are. Lost their fucking marbles.

>the investigation is not yet concluded
That's correct. Next up, investigation of the FBI's collusion with foreign spy Steele.
Why would it be illegal for Russia to troll on Twitter but not illegal for Hillary, the DNC, and the FBI to pay a foreigner (Christopher Steele) million$ to meddle in the US election using lies about Trump harvested directly from the Kremlin?

>blatant (and knowing) lies every single week
>[citation needed]
Seriously? Are you so uninformed that this is news to you? Fuck, dude, read a little. OK:
How about a neutral source: politifact.com/personalities/donald-trump/
The Washington Post: washingtonpost.com/news/fact-checker/wp/2018/01/02/president-trump-has-made-1949-false-or-misleading-claims-over-347-days/?utm_term=.d2866b068c57
I'll skip CNN, as you'll just scream fake news like an unthinking parrot.
The Associated Press: hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/U/US_FACT_CHECK_WEEK?SITE=AP&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT
(And, the AP factchecking is actually used by your own Fox News: foxnews.com/us/2017/12/02/ap-fact-check-trumps-tax-fiction-and-embrace-propaganda.html).
How about an international report: bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-37382612

The devaluation of the dollar occurred during trump's year. The decline bucked the trend set by Obama. This is in direct opposition to the fact the trump merely continued the rising stock market trends that were set by the Obama administration (pulling it up from a major low under George W.).

As for the clearances, statements are coming out that the FBI turned over all of their findings to the White House, who sat on them. The WH wants so much to blame the FBI, but its not going to sticks.

But, why am I trying to explain myself. No amount of facts will alter your perception. I, at least, have done my own research, reading from both sides of the issues before drawing a conclusion. Can you say the same, or is it hard to say anything without an Alt-right hand up your ass moving your mouth to their words?

You anti-bowling or something?

>to think he will become tanned and old
Wtf people age now

I hope you're right. I'm just not going to let my guard down.

don't ask, don't tell

Most people age better.

...and, here's yours. Thanks for participating, sorry you weren't that good.

The GOAT can bowl didn't know that. THATS AWESOME! My dad was a great bowler this is cool

>politifact
>neutral

No soldier has won a second MoH since 1909...

>Politifact, Washington Post, AP
Citing sources that print blatant and knowing lies every week. Funny how those sources that print observably, categorically false statements are sacrosanct to you, but Trump - who does lie, there's no doubt - enrages you to the point of total irrationality. Comey lied under oath. Mueller lied by omission, by withholding exculpatory evidence from the Flynn case, and the federal judge just ordered Mueller to produce all of it.

But thanks for unequivocally demonstrating your total hypocrisy to everyone, heh.
My work is done here :^)

>tanned
lol

Not to you ivan

/thread
if you're going to make something up make it plausible

nigger, in the miltary, you're not always walking around with a loaded gun. you know what that's called? stupid and gay.

shit trump was fat even then

>politifact
>neutral

At least in terms of their fact-checking. Here's the link for Hillary's lies (trust me, I think she was a liar, too): politifact.com/search/?q=hillary clinton

Both Clinton and trump were horrible. It's like sitting down to a gourmet meal, and having two silver trays to choose from: Grilled dog shit in a puke sauce or Sautee's cat shit in a vomit reduction. Neither are very appealing.

No one is disputing that Trump is a pathetic lying little bitch. The only question is how did our government get so bad that people still voted for him

He's quite literally the definition of tanned

Cry for us liberal tittybaby

WTF is this shit doing on my Sup Forums? Go to Sup Forums you nitwits.

I beg to differ. It's sad to see someone so narrow minded, they can't even see how hypocritical their thought process is. Don't worry, you'll get your day to shine at some pointless gathering so you and the other children can throw your tantrum

So, what source would be neutral to you? Fox News?

I'll be the first to admit that most of the people involved right now are simply puppets for their political parties and PAC contributors who lie as a way of life. I think that generations will look back on the last decade (and probably into the next decade) as some of the most corrupt times in US history.

But, my point is that trump is NOT acting honorably in his role. I'm not saying that he's the lone turd in the bowl, only that he's not as honorable as the original poster wants to frame him.

A blabbermouth egotist vs a sinister sociopath.

I'll take the blabbermouth everytime.

FBI directors unlike cabinet directors serve prescribed terms that don't coincide with the president's term in office. A president could fire an FBI director for any reason if he wanted (Clinton fired one, and Trump famously fired Comey) but no president has ever fired one upon taking office just so he could appoint a new one. So the fact that Obama didn't fire Meuller upon taking office means nothing.

Because no one wants a woman like Hilary having the keys to the country

I blame the liberals.

+1

+7 years

easy answer

Fuck yeah

Because he did a better job at getting many people to identify with him. It was the same way that George W. won the second election. Hillary was just not likable. We just weren't given good choices...it really comes down to the battle of which shit stinks the least.

How did it get this way? Easy, the people are easy to manipulate on a mass scale. for the past few elections most voters are NOT voting for their candidate, they are voting AGAINST another candidate. If your candidate is not strong, you simply degrade the competition so that you vote AGAINST them.

As for me...if I can't vote FOR any of the candidate, I don't vote for that position. I, personally, refuse to simply vote against somebody.

Nice trophy

Reps screwing over america, yelling: It's the Dems blame. :D

Which is which, the descriptions, quite frankly, are interchangeable.

More.
Years.

you're partly right

2 sexes.
2 genders.
2 terms.

Are you finally finished feeling stupid arguing Clintons loss, that you had to turn to this? For the sake of everyone, just stfu until next election

BTW, as for the sociopath designation, have you read this: salon.com/2017/10/14/is-donald-trump-a-sociopath-a-psychiatrist-speaks-out/

True hero huh op

Glad you asked.
Ray McGovern (Veteran Intelligence Professionals for Sanity)
Julian Assange
Justin Raimondo (Antiwar.com)
Glenn Greenwald (Intercept)
Jeffrey St. Clair (Counterpunch)

Naturally, I don't agree with everything I read on their sites. But I've been a supporter independent media for well over 15 years, so it's especially amusing to me when someone like you, who's clearly brainwashed by CNN, WashPo, NYTimes and AP tries to intimate that I'm as uninformed as they are.
>Fox News
The guys who repeated the Bush admin false talking points about mobile chemical weapons vans and aluminum tubes and WMDs? Yeah, no. They're bought and paid for propaganda, just like the others I listed above.