My girlfriend is about 280lbs, fat, lazy and really hot. Anyone else love fat girls?

My girlfriend is about 280lbs, fat, lazy and really hot. Anyone else love fat girls?

did she start out that fat or has she gained since you've been together?

My ex got up to about 230 at her biggest.

Mmm I wanna feed her bananas and jam

She's always been fat. Maybe about 20lbs since we started dating. Hope she reaches 300lbs.

A soft, round female belly is hot as fuck.

Post moar, nudes are best

Norsk?

Ja

Fat girls are the best1

Here’s my girl, she’s 972 pounds

Why? Any reason for it? I am not attracted to that at all but don't have a reason for it. Just how it is. Is it the same for you?

not really, i was into two chubby girls, one is married and pregnant and i have no idea what happened to the other girl.

It's warm, soft and you can use it as a pillow.

That's it? I can use a pillow for that.

I do, but only if the tits, ass, hips and thighs match up with the belly... proportional fat chicks... and not lazy ones - if I'm busting my ass 12-16h a day to make sure we can live at least a middle class existence together, punctuated with some lavish dining and drink, the least she can do is clean up after herself, cook us both a meal from time to time, and make sure she's in good enough health to survive another decade or so.

Might have lucked out with the current s/o. Time will tell

I do. I love fat girls and I love fat guys. Really big into bellies. Right now I'm dating a tall 300 pound transsexual. Probably super unappealing to people around here, but I love it. Has a big ass, big belly, big tits and thick thighs. You wouldn't guess from looking at her, but she's surprisingly fit for such a fat person. Can run a mile without stopping, has a strong back and set of legs, runs up our set of stairs like it's nothing and never acts winded. She just eats so much she gains weight. Was 260 when we met a couple of years ago, now a little over 300.

Any of her ass? Especially in those cute stripes!

However you feel about tits or ass, that's how I feel about bellies.