Much appreciated ^3^

Welp, sure. Despite being a pure aryan

Now that's hot

Why aren't you a slut? And

Sauce on this trap?

lol ass inserts

perect only if it was clear

>Despite being a pure aryan
Not like they can breed you or anything though.

Can I get a wedgie pic?

Still a pure individual. Nothing has entered me and nothing has been entered by me

I won't even pretend I have a steady hand

If only, if only. I feel as if if it'd be so much better if it could be

Happilly

Yeah but it can be a mindset. How about a bulge pic?

Beautiful, how about one on all fours?

Sissy CD here. Looking to be exposed and degraded.

Baileybreecd on tumblr

>cute face
>disgusting black balls

>ugly face
>pink bleached balls

Why is it always like this, bros?

Show me your cock

Hopefully I achieved both requests

Hi Sup Forums,

I'd like to present my theory on Traps. Usually I see debate regarding orientation on these threads, and I've been thinking:

1. You really have to separate gender and sex. Is it truly conceivable that a female mind can exist within a male body? Lets just consider that "thoughts" or "soul" is a pattern of something that exists within your brain. It could almost be like software executing on some hardware. Would it not be possible for this software to be configured in ways not standard? In fact, could you say that an infinite amount of "mental frameworks" could exist within a human that may more closely align to what we define as "female" and "male"? Two very big catchall definitions meant to describe the "soul" or the "thoughts"? The you beyond "human"?

2. Now consider the fact that a "female" within a male body would have to be very mindful and understand "themselves". They must already make a mental leap to understand that their physical self and beyond that, the definitions of "human" and "society" do not apply to what thing that makes us, us. This makes them much more open to understanding different perspectives, and anyone truly understanding this engaging in acts with them will understand that as well.

3. Essentially what you have then is a mentally female person that happens to have a male biology which may include a penis and testosterone. What is comfortable sexually to the viewer depends on their physical sexual preference, so some people may not be able to get over penis if it's that disgusting to them? Maybe? But honestly, its more like the gender comes first while the presentation is the "human lust" part. Personally, I wouldn't be attracted to a "female" presenting as "male".

Kik?

Got kik?

Imtheone273

Nope, purely here, happy to oblige of course. Thank you for the interest of course

Good girl. Thanks

what the fuck are you talking about faggot, post some tranny pics or gtfo

just had a cd blow me for an hour... was nice

OC

how cute I wish I could talk to a girl like this

Girl huh, first one of those I received .
So many thanks.

you still around? do you have discord?

Source??

Such a cutie, can we see your face?

You are absolutely adorable, would date

Reminder that's impossible to rape a sissy gurl, because sissy gurls always consent to real men.

God those feet are sexy af. I love trap feet.

Oh hi Jane

what kind of men do traps go for?

other traps or what

JANE!!!

THOSE LEGS

I am, and maybe. Why?

Fair enough.

Other traps. Men who don't care about dicks

Get a cage and stop playing with your clit.
Girls don't play with their dick.

Thanks

"Straight" guys who are bisexual.
"Lesbians" who want dick.

cause I would love to get to know you and be friends maybe I think traps are so cute but I can never find one to actually talk with =/

hi

slut

Sup

I need you to know, thank you for the admiration
I only do this as a hobby and I am by no means facially passable

U sound like ur about ready to go on a shooting spree

CD here, at turning point in life, tell me if i should continue my fantasy and become a tranny, or just continue my degenerative live as male.

make love to me

I really don't mind but if you don't want to connect I totally understand but I would love to either way

Hormones can fem you up. try to lose a little weight. you're nearly there

yeah
nothin much

Be a tranny or kill yourself

Does this huge slut put out and where is your location?

Oh yes!

Moat. Pls

Nice!

>yeah

I knew it.
I bet you eat your own cum and wish it was a real mans.
Dirty little whore.

I do and NC
I need dick

>NC
fuuck so far away. I wish I had vacation time i'd travel for that ass.

My 8-year-old nephew has started insisting that his real name is (girl version of his name) and that he's actually a girl.

wat do

fucking raise your son like a real dad would

Well do you think you are trans?

Yea i trying to lose the weight and muscle mass before i go into hormones, still a little bit of a scary prospect

just let him deal it out himself, satisfy the phase and if he wants to be a tranny when hes adult let him, but otherwise just let it pass. just dont let him on hormones like the idiot feminists from reality tv and you'll be fine

Go on 'mones; keep the benus.

let him try, he’s 8 and developing a bigger concept of gender, but he’s still naive so let him figure it out himself

awww nephew
not really your problem then

How old are you? you actually look decent as fuck now. Going full blown tranny might actually work for you

She's a trap on Chaturbate. Name's Maria Fernanda.

Sexy photo

Check'd

Got kik or something?

spread cheeks? show dick in pic pls
love your body

>nephew
I mean I realize I don't actually have any power as just an uncle. It's just kind of weird to see this so personally right now when in my personal experience trans stuff has always just been cute people on the internet. I can't help but hope it's just a phase for him that he grows out of and I guess that objectively makes me kind of a shitty person, so I'm in a weird place mentally about this

What?

Fantisimo... once moar?

nope
hows this?

perfect!

time to close the curtains

AUSTRAP WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN

Show us your tongue you fucking whore

I really do appreciate the attention that I have received this far.
I suppose I'll head to sleep now.
Love you lot