Would you ever vote to elect a woman president?

Would you ever vote to elect a woman president?

(Ignore Hillary and all that shit, pretend it didn’t happen)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/czcjU1w-c6k
youtu.be/a_TvgfpW2KU
youtu.be/HeY_tTT3KEE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yes I would. But she needs to be hot. Like really hot.

I'd vote for a potato if it ran against Trump.

If she was a better choice, yes.

yeah sure, if shes qualified and knows something about politics and finance (not oprah)

of course

No, because of their hormonal imbalances and motherhood responsibilities.

ı шould пeveг "voтe" youtu.be/czcjU1w-c6k

ı нave coffee

нoш geт fıгsт page?

;}

Only if it was Jeanne Kirkpatrick, Condoleeza Rice, or Margaret Thatcher. Bitches with Balls. Yeah.

Trumpvoter here. I wanted Carly Fiorina at first but the primaries happened

as long as she's Republican, sure.

No.
Because of vaginas.
Nothing with a vagina can be trusted to that extent.
Because at that point in life they are all barely functioning nut-bars.
And you fucking know it.

>I'd vote for a potato if it ran against Trump.
So you voted for Bernie then

a pre-menopausal woman would is unlikely to ever be in a position to challenge for potus

No who would make her man a sandwhich? Who would clean their kitchen? How would you take her seriously knowing she is dripping cum from her pussy and/or ass? Just took a load in the mouth moments before talking to you. Yeah fuck that

Actually, as a die-hard NRA old school conservative and military vet, my opinion is that women can be better at running this shit better than men in a lot of ways

HAHA LIBTARD OWNED EPIC STYLE!!!

youtu.be/a_TvgfpW2KU

your caps lock is on

Hillary, actually

po-ta-to, pot-a-to

You haven't spent much time in an environment with middle aged menopausal women then.
They are fucking evil,two faced, backstabbing little cunts to each other.

Yes, even worse than when they were younger.

sause please

Of course not. Ridiculous question.

A woman, yes. Why, if Ruth Bader Ginsburg were thirty years younger…
Hillary, never.

she was pretty sharp tbh

I feel like even if there was a good qualified woman, there would be a man who is better for the job somewhere.

I would absolutely IF i agree with her policies

I mean, we did it here in brazil and it was a shitfest

1/10 would not do it again

r u retard?

Non-reptillians only, please.

Yes but only if this woman defied all female stereotypes.

To each other, sure, but they are evilly efficient at getting shit done that needs to get done.

Sure, if she agreed with me on political matters.

youtu.be/a_TvgfpW2KU

Depends on her policies and experience. Electing her simply because she’s a women is the stupidest shit. Not electing her solely because she’s a woman is a close second.

Well what is the woman is better at the job than the man in general?

mostly because by that time , we are all so whipped, it's just easier to get bossed around and not fight it. :)

America didnt get to be the best nation in the history of the world with plant based diets and women presidents. just be glad we allow them into congress and the military. Your gf ever flip out over something that you dont even know what it is, and she stays mad for days, and will never tell you why? youre just "supposed to know"? well, imagine the entire country being subjected to that shit at least once a month.

itd be a fucking disaster.

youtu.be/HeY_tTT3KEE

Lifelong Republican here. I'd vote for a transgender sea otter before I'd vote for Trump again. If the lady is qualified, and has a better platform than the rest of the candidates, she'll have my vote.

heh

Jill stein was looking like a great choice, then she started doing voter fraud & support for Hillary & I lost respect for her, if a woman (not Hillary) wants to run for president, she needs integrity,transparency/honesty & think skin & tempered attitude, not just "I'm a woman, vote for me & I hate men" like Hillary did her whole campaign, it won't work & will never work, she alienated her voters & it shows in numbers. Cross that with she's a lying psychopath who was declaring we start fucking with Russian battle-zone's and you have a president who shows she's easily angered, is as transparent as a limo window & tells half of her voter base to " get ready to say Madame president "

Geena Davis was taken off television because she played President Mackenzie Allen.

Having worked among women. Women have no leadership skills.

what the f

no. a woman's period could make her cause a nuclear war. and I'm not joking, some women turn into DEVILS on their periods.

absolutely the answer is no.

Would it be Madame President? Or Ms. President? Mrs? Miss?

Yeah why?

¿yo нolмes, шнaт ıт ıs, вгo?

Lmao retard

Only if she had a dick.