TRUMP RALLY PLAYLIST
pastebin.com/X9qQJVKJ

LIVE STREAMS
sites.google.com/site/trumpgen/tv-streams
pastebin.com/BxSqb0Sf

Other urls found in this thread:

americanresearchgroup.com/pres2016/na16-1.html
youtube.com/watch?v=_kFQaNd0_Vk
theconservativetreehouse.com/2016/06/01/activist-trump-university-la-raza-judge-now-attempts-to-re-seal-court-documents/
theconservativetreehouse.com/2016/05/31/stunning-hidden-agendas-exposed-trump-university-lawsuit-brought-by-firm-who-paid-675000-to-bill-and-hillary-clinton/
politico.com/story/2016/03/trump-university-lawsuit-plaintiff-221101
fortune.com/2016/06/01/trump-university-fraud-ronald-schnackenberg/
spectator.org/rigged-the-trial-of-trump-university/
michellemalkin.com/2008/07/09/15-things-you-should-know-about-the-race/
open.spotify.com/track/3bOvAqhaZNSWpGVIvHEx8B
youtube.com/watch?v=JUkT4Z-_xCA
theconservativetreehouse.com/2016/06/03/whoops-san-jose-democrat-mayor-admits-the-ferguson-effect-is-real/
youtube.com/watch?v=xBrzytJt2Nk
youtube.com/watch?v=rux-g-xmvUs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

AWOO

AWOO~

I never created a Trump General before.

Thank you OP, that was close.

you did good lad

Arguing from the dictionary is identity politics 101
Call yourself a feminist, therefore you are for equality no matter what you say or do
Call your enemy a fascist, therefore they are literally Hitler

Ignoring the point that Trump didn't say "He's a spic therefore he can't be a fair judge", he's saying "His spic culture could create a conflict of interest." He's attacking the judge's character, not his race.
Just like the pro-Trump black pastor said on CNN before they shut him down, the MSM wants to shit all over him for this yet promote the idea that black people shouldn't trust white policemen and judges because of their own alleged racial bias.
It's your typical liberal doublethink that will be forgotten by next week.

AWOOOO~

>Look at my African American over there
What Did He Mean By This?

Yeah I saw it was about to fall off the board.

I did the other morning.
Feels good, no?

How does RCP determine which polls to cherry pick, there are so many polls they ignore like this ARG poll

americanresearchgroup.com/pres2016/na16-1.html

>this low energy trump general

This is the type of shit that could kill a campaign. Good thing Democrats aren't allowed to make personal attacks or else they're bullies, bigots, homophobes or some shit

Fix the fucking arrows in the OP.

Trump and my mother are the only living people that are keeping me from committing suicide.

who /antisemitictowardslatinos/ here?

These people are demented Jesus Christ EVERYTHING COMES BACK TO MUH SLAVERY. Why is this even an issue!

Also turn on CNN for maximum rage.

Don't do it again cartoon jacking faggot

>Two Trump protesters, one of whom is an East Side Bulldog gang member, are facing multiple felony charges for assaulting a police officer and resisting arrest during a May 27 demonstration outside a Trump rally in Fresno.

>According to the Fresno Bee, “Rigoberto Vera, 24, and Aaminah Norman-Taquee, 18, each plead[ed] not guilty on Thursday in Fresno County Superior Court to the same charges: three felony counts of assault on a police officer, resisting a police officer and battery upon a peace officer.”

>Both Vera and Norman-Taquee remain behind bars in Fresno County Jail in lieu of $65,000 bail.

>Vera reportedly apologized after he was taken into custody for taunting officers, shouting obscenities at them, challenging them to a confrontation and twice attempting to take an officer’s baton before disappearing into the crowd. The Fresno rally drew over 8,000 people.

>The Bee notes that the officers were unable to go pursue him because they were told to stand down.

>Vera has a rap sheet. The Bee notes that court records from 2012 indicate he pleaded “no contest” in March of that year to a felony charge of carrying a loaded firearm in public. He was reportedly sentenced to 270 days in jail and three years of a probation as a result.

>It is unclear what the 18-year-old female did to get arrested. However, reports indicated two women who refused to disperse when asked by officers were arrested.

>On Thursday evening, a Trump rally in San Jose turned violent and bloody as anti-Trump protesters threw punches and eggs at supporters of the Republican nominee.

>Pollak was on the scene. He reported that anti-Trump protesters ripped up the American flag as they shouted “America Was Never Great! F*** Trump and His Hate.”

>Shortly after the violent melées, “San Jose’s mayor, Sam Liccardo, who is a Democrat and a Hillary Clinton supporter, told the Associated Press that Donald Trump was to blame for the violence.”

the only arrests were the people who attacked cops

Take a second to look at how low energy r/HillaryClinton is.

>9 hour thread
>154 comments

Proof that HillShills exist. There are honestly no real supporters of Hillary wanting to voice their opinion outside of /TRUMP GENERAL/

What is this? CoD emblem?

Any new vids from Herr Goebbels?

That's a pretty grim place to be at.

CNN is so desperate it's painful.

>Trump shits on media
>media goes crazy like before the first Super Tuesday

ive never seen CNN so butthurt

SAVE US TRUMP

>youtube.com/watch?v=_kFQaNd0_Vk

THE LEFT IS OUT OF CONTROL

THIS IS THEIR END GAME

THEY ARE GOING TO KEEP ESCALATING

Obama appointee Trump U judge is a member of La Raza*:

theconservativetreehouse.com/2016/06/01/activist-trump-university-la-raza-judge-now-attempts-to-re-seal-court-documents/

Trump U plaintiff lawyers are Clinton mega donors:

theconservativetreehouse.com/2016/05/31/stunning-hidden-agendas-exposed-trump-university-lawsuit-brought-by-firm-who-paid-675000-to-bill-and-hillary-clinton/

Trump U lead plaintiff was recused:

politico.com/story/2016/03/trump-university-lawsuit-plaintiff-221101

Trump U lead witness worked for Glenn Beck:

fortune.com/2016/06/01/trump-university-fraud-ronald-schnackenberg/

The entire Trump U trial is a hit job:

spectator.org/rigged-the-trial-of-trump-university/

*michellemalkin.com/2008/07/09/15-things-you-should-know-about-the-race/

open.spotify.com/track/3bOvAqhaZNSWpGVIvHEx8B

You did good enough user. If you ever make another, delete the behind links if you copy. Ya did good. Have a rare WA waterfall

gib me de geledates gonald

rulz r rulz

Yes.

someone have picture of everyone who died from critizing trump?

Yeah, I was in a hurry because it looked like no one was going to make another trump general.

Clinton News Network is almost pitiful to watch.

Nigga you can't just give out waterfalls like that.

Defend them both with your life.

we cal him lyin teb

Why the fuck is Mark Cuban being shilled by media? Who is this literally who faggot?

Bretty gud Monster gurl OP

Yay, now begins the fucking "HURR DUHNILD IS THE RACIZIMST" bullshit. Fuck me

i wish someone would tell him he's not funny

Who /bernie2016/ here?

deblegats are min, rato

ur a snibbling goward gonald

leeb my heibi alon

He's a butthurt faggot who is very jealous of the Don's success.

HUD reform faggot.
Wants low income housing put in white suburbs to help them "diversify."

Ashleigh

she's an enabler, folks!

There will likely be a body count by the end of the month
GET FIT
GET SUPPLIED
STAY VIGILANT
STAY ALERT

He's a rich jew who owns a shitty niggerball team and hosts a poor mans apprentice show

Trump has some bantz on him from a couple years ago on Twitter

Lest thread had so much armchair punditry, I dunno if it's shills or just idiots. People are still hooked in the old precedent, the old conventional wisdom that Trump has been running circles around. Suddenly Trump's an idiot and you know better?

O shig, gonalds a racis

I guess I vote dabid fremch now

You have all of them? Pat Oswalt too i think.

They've been doing that shit months.

SAN JOSE PROTEST WITH ALL SCENES AND PERISCOPE SCENES THAT NOONE HAS UPLOADED

this has everything including the stupid mexican

yeah but now they have something legitimate to point to

THE PLANE...THE PLANE! DONALD, THE PLANE...PLANE...

>0.05$ has bin put in yor account on behalf ov currect the record

Relax. I love Momiji. She is a real cutie and I love her presence in these threads.

Reminder that people calling the protesters "anarchists" and "leftists" are being PC. These are obviously illegals and the "children" of illegals. The majority of them Mexican gang members. They are Mexican nationalists. Don't let the media spread the "anarchist" meme.

DUDE ROBOTS IM A FIVE FOOT TWO MANLET IN HIS FIFTIES PRETENDING TO BE AN EDGY MILLENNIAL LMAO

Shark Tank faggot. Wanted to be Trump's VP. Got told to get fucked. Now he's all assblasted and saying Trump only has $100mil liquid.

Is this the video you were embedding earlier?

lol yeah no

I got excited when I got a notification Kinsey followed me. Then I saw she follows everyone, what a whore.

Hey, Morning Cuck 2.

Nobodee is shilling on /bol/

thatz a rit-wing gonsbiracy

It's renewed. "My African American" will be the shills' cry forever. I just feel fucking dead inside now

more legitimate than anything they've had in the past

it says here you didnt vote for Trump, care to explain?

no this is the video were it has the periscope scenes, this took fucking forever to upload

will make a shorter video

not even remotely

Aooooooooo

>when Trump Force One lands
>when RSBN music hits
>that guitar solo
is there a more glorious and comfy feeling than Right Side Broadcasting music + Trump Rally?

Folks, we’ve been waiting almost 30 years for a national politician to draw out the inherent hypocrisy of the professional left, and Trump’s candidacy is doing just that.

For the past ten months the professional left, including all elements of the MSM, have been telling everyone that Donald Trump is opposed by all Hispanics. Now the same group is saying a Hispanic Judge can be supportive of Donald Trump.

Which is it?

I digress….

Because today it gets even better.

The professional left (including President Obama) have continually said the existence of the “Ferguson Effect”, a principle outlining law enforcement’s reluctance to engage violent offenders based on political correctness, as non-existent. They say the escalating violence amid inner-cities has nothing to do with police being fearful of carrying out their duty.

However, today Democrat San Jose Mayor Sam Liccardo says this:

>“I can say if there’s a single excessive baton blow on anyone in that crowd, that would have made national news. Our police officers are in a very difficult position, but I think they performed admirably to make sure this violence didn’t become more widespread.”

D’oh. That’s exactly the argument the FBI and Law Enforcement have been making to describe the “Ferguson Effect“, yet the Democrats say it’s non-existent.

Which is it?

No wonder Mayor Liccardo was quickly dispatched to Washington DC for a debriefing.

theconservativetreehouse.com/2016/06/03/whoops-san-jose-democrat-mayor-admits-the-ferguson-effect-is-real/

There's a johnnyy depp one too.

>go home and get a gun
>kill myself

That eharmony commercial is disgusting. What kind of loser looks for a single mom?

Katrina damage controlled it as Trump calling his ties to Clinton donations and the fact that he's an Obama appointee was the "inherent conflict of interest", but then Trump didn't even stick to that in an interview with Jake "whiny faggot" Tapper on CNN

I predict gonald wil lose

I had gud trak record of predections

>Trump in Redding, CA 6/3/16
youtube.com/watch?v=xBrzytJt2Nk

Please put in next general

man who fucking cares, let them cry RAYCIS until they're blue in the face, it will only matter if you let it

I just accept people calling me racist, literally means nothing

Trump supporters in San Jose attacked by diversity terrorists

Nothing done to the terrorists.

Now reverse the races.

What if the woman who got assaulted with eggs were black?

What if the terrorists were white and the people attacked were black?

Prison for all. 30 years at least.

But the attackers were brown, waving a Mexican flag.

So the San Jose leadership blames (wait for it) the TRUMP supporters and Trump himself for having political views that the terrorists didn't like.

What the FUCK, America?

What happened?

It will only get worse unless we get Trump elected and the illegals deported the hell out of here.

Build the wall, President Trump.

Please build that wall.

youtube.com/watch?v=rux-g-xmvUs

>mom believes in Trump's ideals, but he said that one thing that one time too many times for her to vote Trump
>dad's undecided
>between Trump, Hillary AND Sanders

Are you guys having an easier time convincing your family for Trump?

I hope they do. It'll make the fall only that much harder, and the vengeance that much sweeter

Some of us have MILF fetishes.

Thanks for the upload. I have no idea how throughout all of that chaos, nobody got shot by somebody with a CC. But I guess it is cali.

Why did Trump have to attack the spic judge for being a spic? I just don't see how this benefits him in any way unless he has dirt on him and from what I can tell from all the reddit shills here, the La Raza thing the judge is a member of is not actually the La Raza we're thinking of.