This dude thinks because he was in the military he is invincible. We need to show him how real Sup Forumsros work

This dude thinks because he was in the military he is invincible. We need to show him how real Sup Forumsros work

Seems like a pretty cool dude, I'm gonna take a rain check on this one.

Not your personal army, Sup Forumsro

not your personal army

>we
do it yourself, pussy

what happened OP, did he push you in high school?

do it yourself or give us a reason to do something

Dont be a bitch because he had the balls to join the military

Awwwww how cute. A little beta make SJW who’s all pissy because the guy probably made a solid argument against your gun control argument that all you maggots coming here trolling are doing. Kys

Did he laugh at you because you were out of breath getting out of your seat at McDonalds OP?

Bet this guy has a qt3.14 gf and OP is jealous

no

he's a lance, whatever.
>at least he is doing something with his life, better than you OP

Of course he thinks he's invincible he is in the marines.
IE the marines brainwash you the most to make you want to be cannon fodder so not his fault faggot

Not your personal army

not your personal army

Bet your a beta snowflake op.

"Not your personal army" says Sup Forums, which is coincidentally full of losers who wouldn't stand a chance in the army, me included

you're*

God, Akko is so fucking sexy

NYPA

nah, you would be fine. i did 8 years

Tbh the only reason I was able to stand the show was that chick and the goth one

Retired here. Anybody can do it if they're motivated and play the game

I like Akko's personality a lot too. I can see how some people think it's annoying, but my favorite characters are the ones who never give up, even if they get made fun of a lot. It's kinda cliche but it hits home.
Sucy was cool, but I actually really liked Lotte's moments more. She was pretty sexual as well.
The show really had its ups and downs, but I think Akko definitely carried it. Her dynamic with Diana got really good towards the end, with Diana warming up to her and showing a little bit of kindness, that was really touching. I think Chariot was one of the weaker characters, I can understand why she was so hesitant, but she let a lot of stuff happened that shouldn't've.