TT: We tell each other about issues we've been facing and let our fellow anons give us advice

TT: We tell each other about issues we've been facing and let our fellow anons give us advice.

Please keep autism to a minimum

i have never kissed a girl and i have anxiety. i am 27 and i have autism.

whats the situation? have you tried talking to any girls?

ya. i have low IQ and can't keep up the conversation. my hobby is masturbation and Sup Forums.

what if user has autism. does that mean he is not welcome in this thread?

i recently got dumped out of the blue and im really depressed about it, what do?

she told me toward the beginning of the relationship i was allowed to be rough with her in bed (as much as i want) and that if i got to be too much she would tell me

>user we need to talk
>yeah?
>i feel like you've been abusing me and ive been afraid to be around you, i have to leave you... bye

it was brutal, man

the best way to get better at something is to practice, i guess

try getting used to conversation with strangers first, if you get practice itll be a lot easier

says keep autism to a minimum, not that you cant be autistic, retard just keep the switch as low as possible

anyone got anything? :(

it's your own fault for letting her leave. you are supposed to cum in his boipucci to assert your dominance over him

last thing i need is a rape charge on my name, otherwise good idea

Ok, first time doing greentext, I've posted this in a feels thread asking for advice but I fell asleep and never saw if I got a response
>Be me, 21
>Have relationship with a 9/10 butterface who's 25
>I feel like she is the love of my life
>First sexual experiences togheter, went to entire bachelor's (which was 3 years) before being a BF/GF
>Spend most of the time together for the whole time
>GF starts having problems at home, and we both need to get a job
>She starts getting annoyed by everything
>The spark of the first months has vanished completely tbh
>2 days before Valentine's she says she needs to talk
>Fuckingsawitcoming.jpeg
>Says she needs some time, because age gap, about the relationship and some bad experiences she's had before
>She is very insecure
>Being a fucking idiot I agree
>Litteraly crying my self to sleep every single damn day
>I want her back so I decided to have a talk with her tomorrow like adults, no begging, just decisions
What do I do? Should I ask if we can try to save the relationship? Should I just let her go? Should I keep waiting?
This "time" thing is killing me Sup Forums, my friends just try to keep me distracted and I love them for that, but I could really use options.
I know I'm a faggot for crying over a woman but I truly love her Sup Forumsros, help

Thanks, Lori!

>34 year old virgin
>high functioning autistic
>I know more about the universe than you'll never know except how to make a girl like me
>I make awesome jokes.. at the wrong time.. always the wrong time
>I've watched love ones die in front of me without crying
>fuck my life
>how do I get to fuck a girl?

Women are weak in body mind and spirit. As such, they will never leave the protection and comfort of one man, without another ready to replace them.

I'm sorry user but she's chosen someone over you. Think about that. 2 days before valentines, she decided to let you know you were no longer her first choice. Let that eat at your soft squishy heart until nothing is left but steel. You need to toughen up and realize this bitch isn't 'the love of your life'. She's just a girl you cared deeply for once upon a time. But now that time has passed and you have to be strong enough to move on.

Godspeed brother.

best thing to do, and im not going to lie it will fucking kill you, but you need to give it time. you can talk about it, be honest about how you feel, but if she says she needs time or she doesnt want to be with you, swallow your pride and leave like a man. last thing you want is to be with someone who doesnt want to be with you

>life is a bitch, and then you marry one

wait, give it time, dont go chasing is would i would say

My dad has cancer.

find friend who's the opposite of you, dumb as shit but smart socially

work together

tie up any loose ends now, man... thats rough

give him the best moments you can, and pray it isnt terminal

let the future hold less bumps in the road, mate

Not a bad idea. Thanks bro!

First, get in decent shape. No one will care for you if you (obviously) don't care about yourself. Your physical appearance is 90% of getting laid. If its too much trouble, fuck off and stay a virgin.

Next, realize that women are just other people. Treat them like other people and they will appreciate it. Treating them like a special goddess is the biggest turnoff possible.

Lastly, realize that you're the prize. Women want the best for themselves. Since they create nothing and provide nothing other than their bodes, they have to show that they were able to 'catch the biggest fish'. Be that fish. Not only do you need to internalize what that means but you also need to make sure that as a 'prize' to be won, you want to be the biggest and best prize possible. Meaning you need to turn yourself into the very best version of you.

Thanks. Good advice. He asked last year if I wanted to go to PA to tour a civil war museum and I thought, yeah whatever, maybe. Not so reluctant now. If it isn't terminal then I'm going to treat him much differently than I have been.

I'm 187 right now.. I was 192 a couple weeks ago.. I'm trying to focus on losing recently. Should I turn into a thin fag or a big and muscular fag?

different user, but question

what traits does the "prize" have? what should i focus on?

she was looking for a way out and thought that mentally devastating you was the best option, don't take it personal she probably was too afraid of being in a serious relationship. the fact that you are trying to look for a reason that she left you means that youre a decent person trying to better themself. Keep your head up and don't chase. Theres more than her on the market user. :)

I work around a really hot woman. Problem is I have a fiance and I am committed to her. I constantly think about this other girl though, she's insanely beautiful and no one really notices her. She has a kid though and fucked this goofy looking guy that works nights. I don't want to fuck her, I just want to tell her she's beautiful and I would be with her if I wasn't taken but I keep going back on it. Probably best to say and do nothing at all, because women can't keep their fucking mouths shut. I also get vibes that she wants me but not sure if it's real or not because I'm over 6 foot and everyone else is a little manlet with no muscles, pretty sure all the girls want to fuck me at work.

but why did she want a way out? i thought everything was going so well

>I don't want to fuck her, I just want to tell her she's beautiful and I would be with her if I wasn't taken but I keep going back on it.

yeah, you "don't want to fuck her."

>pretty sure all the girls want to fuck me at work.

yep, gotta be. No other explanation seems possible here.

theres no answer anyone can give you to explain her reasoning except her. even then, and this may sound really shitty, but most women who like it "rough" in bed have had some kind of really shitty experience in the past with men that make them think that the only way to really get off is to relive an experience that theyve had. You'd be in a much healthier mental state if you were dumped by any other woman with a good mental state if they were to dump you. Have trust. If you feel like shit even if you did nothing wrong. Its not you. Its her. Believe.

It's fairly accurate, I drive my co-workers girl home from work and she tells me all the girls that work in the front all talked dirty about me when I first started working there. Had someone tell me the girl I was talking about in my first post waved to me and looked disappointed when I didn't see her and wave back because I was preoccupied. Not everyone here is a manlet beta, makes it hard to get advice it seems.

Muscles are ezmode but take more work. Decide what fits your personality and what is actually attainable.

Best possible choice: join a martial arts gym that isn't karate or Taekwondo.

Depends on your age. Women under 30-35 want something to show off to their friends so physiology, money and social status. Oh and also excitement and mystery. Can't ever let them bitches get comfortable. Always leave them guessing.

Women 30+ start to want comfort and protection so more along the lines of stability, money (yes again), and reassurance. Don't get into a long term relationship with these women. These are just the flags you need to wave to get them interested enough for sex.

Because she found an 'upgrade' and decided to replace you. Saying its about the physicality lets her do the mental gymnastics necessary to leave you while absolving herself of any guilt.

yeah, i wouldnt be surprised...

how the fuck do i tell if a bitch is crazy? it seems they're so good at hiding it

idk i havent been eating or showering... i really feel like a mess and i logically know its not my fault but something inside me is convincing me otherwise... i realize all i can do is give time but how long will it take?

My dad died of cancer

same man?????

You're an idiot and rather than take practical advice, you'd rather keep believing that you are some infallible Adonis. There's a reason this girl you're infatuated with fucked 'this goofy looking guy' and not you. And no, its not because you didn't fucking wave ya retard.

Also, grass is greener syndrome. Look it up.

>struggled with social anxiety almost my entire life
>leads to me becoming depressed in high school
>avoid social situations, push my friends away, end up basically alone by graduation
>go to college, tell myself things will change
>meet a girl second week of college, start dating and have my first serious relationship
>fall in love, take her virginity, happiest years of my life
>fast-foward 4 years
>things have been rocky between us past few months, almost broke up once but worked things out
>she graduates and gets into vet school 14 hours away
>pretend to be happy, but know this won't end well
>1 month later break up as expected because she doesn't want long distance relationship, among other reasons
>only person I've ever truly connected with, who I thought I was going to spend the rest of my life with, suddenly gone
>depression comes rushing back, completely alone again, begin drinking heavily
>tried anti-depressants, therapy, nothing helped
>8 months later and full blown alcoholic

No matter how bad I want, I just can't seem to quit drinking. I tell myself everyday I'm done, but night comes around and it's like I go into auto-pilot and reach for the bottle without even thinking about it.

this unfortunately is really true. i grew up with 4 women in my house (siblings and mother) ive got to see all the different sides of how girls treat guys. When they "upgrade" its usually because they either want more attention (attention whores) or because they get bored and want something exciting to happen (drama queens) if you think you arent exciting enough well dont change you just get a new hobby or do something that makes you think you did something great. Accomplish something and heal.

Fucking hell, I've been thinking about that but she has no time at all to be looking for another guy, but I see where you are coming from, been there once, and it was way more different

I'll keep that in mind, I really don't want her to feel forced to be with me

I'll post progress tomorrow if this thread is still alive
Thanks for the advice Sup Forumsros, I really needed it

I'm trying to flirt with this guy in my physics course but he's so autistic he's not catching on and idk what to do. I want an intelligent companion who I can actually converse with but also have nice meaningful sex rather than the hate fucking I've spent the last 8 months doing. Blah blah tits or get the fuck out, no. Should I just ask him on a date??

you want some sort of fucking invite fuck your just as daff DO SOMETHING its not his responibility to ask you out if you like him. fuck man that pisses me off.

ok, this is one thing girls never understand

guys cant take fucking hints

literally just walk up to him and say "hello would you like to go on a date?" that's it

dont hint, or flirt, he might not pick up on it

just say things to him like a person

Nailed it user

None of them are crazy. They all act in line with their biological imperatives. Obtain the highest quality sperm for reproduction and THEN obtain the highest quality protection and provision for raising said child. These benefits do not have to (and often don't) come from the same source.

Until you realize what I said is the truth. Use Occam's razor. What else could possibly make sense?

I keep having flash backs of what my rapist did to me but its memories I blocked out

so now I got this memory of being beaten than forced to give oral sex

which before this memory decided to show up was my fav jerking fantasy

its like all of my fav things keep getting taken away from me by what he did to me

Fat, bald, virgin, medicated, unemployed, no friends. Sorry /b, but not even you can help me. Some people are just a lost cause.

Childhood sexual abuse and a strong Oedipal complex that has made me an anxiety-ridden sadomasochist toward women. Typical shit.

ok if youre going to show up and then immediatly deny and help get the fuck out
>Some people are just a lost cause.
yes, the people who tell themselves they are a lost cause. until youre ready to accept advice, dont ask for it

no i believe you, thank you youre actually really helping... i just still feel shitty is all

I think I look good but I’m bad at talking to girls irl and can’t get matches on tinder for the most part and the one cutie I matched doesn’t seem super into me but we’ve talked two days about vidya lightly and me asking about her but she hasn’t asked about me..... should I ask her out or wait to see if she likes me? I’m really unsure with talking to girls how to reel them in

Just think about what you're doing when you're doing it.

Exercise can help, along with a good night of sleep.

Try to think about how it's in the past, and that feeling bad wont help you, so you should just focus on a better future.

So, you're saying that you want a guy to take more of an initiative?
Maybe a guy wants you to take more of an initiative, you selfish fuck.

pretty much same thing happened to me, besides the college part. That warm embrace of the liquor just helps deal with being lonely, I live alone and work alone.

Tried nootropics but nothing worked for that long before drinking again. Only time I have fun is when I go out drinking.

Go see a doctor about this m8, were all here for you.

Life's too short not to take risks. There're plenty of fish, squid, crab, lobster, jellyfish, sharks, and other shit, in the sea.

>were all here for you.
and we still are

Why do you feel shitty? You had good times. Those good times are over. Now you look for good times in other places.

"Hey, I'm going to x place at y time. Wanna tag along?"
If she says yes, then cool

If she says no, then cool.

Go have an experience by yourself and try talking to at least one girl you see there. Don't set any higher goals, you're just there to practice

Out of animu images, swapping to hwndu

Considering going back to school, but don't know for what exactly. Looking at something like IT, computer sci, software engineer, etc.

Physics BS hasn't been getting me much unfortunately. Advice welcome.

Maintain a healthy sleep-wake pattern, stick to it like superglue to the head of your dick, and get regular exercise.
Try find something to laugh about if you end up getting a little down.

why not get into a job for what you have passion for? as long as your somekind of canadian or amerifag you can bank on the government if you financially fall through

i cant decide betwen coke light or pepsi light

Dr Pepper.

Water

But idk if he's Interested in me, sorry m8 I'm a pussy afraid of rejection

either you get rejected or you dont, but guys love it when you make the first move, trust me

ESPECIALLY if he doesnt know, all of a sudden girl wants me? lets go! is usually the "typical" male response

It's okay to be a pussy and be afraid of rejection; you shouldn't apologize for being yourself and feeling the way that you do.
It doesn't matter if he's not interested in you now.
Once you two get to know each other, and understand how you two would be together, that's when it matters.
If he's not into you, it wont really be what you truly want, anyway.
If he's into you, that's great.

alicia?

i literally just went through the same thing with this girl that works at a coffee shop. But i nutted up and got her number, she had told me she was interested in me so i asked her out for a date but she said she was busy tonight... Not sure if she actually is or not so... yeah...

I don’t know any dealers or have any connections and my anxiety med doesn’t help. How can I get stronger meds?

Invite out up to twice. After the 2nd rejection say something along the lines of 'ok but that's two no's from you. My ego won't let me ask a 3rd time. If you wanna do something, you're gonna have to ask me.' and leave it at that. If she asks, cool, she was legit busy but interested. If she doesn't, cool. Go about your life being awesome.

The strongest medication is yourself.

Got really close to a girl of 3 years since october. Had the shittest new years ever when i went out. Didnt even think i was gonna see her till new years was gone. Get to the club with friends. She's already there somehow. Didnt even mention where i'd be. Night just spirals out of control and everything bad that could happen between us does. Walk her home. Be a cuck and tell her i think i might like her and walk off in furious rage as we'd just argued. Get round the corner, hear "i'm sorry" from her in the distance. Punch street light and damage rotator cuff in shoulder somehow. Haven't really spoke since. She's probably not interested in me but i'm still hung up on her... Kill me

>My ego won't let me ask a 3rd time.
That sounds a little weak, but as long as you're being honest and being yourself, I guess.

thanks dude i feel like a lot of people needed this thread tonight. feelsgoodman.

would you ask a second time orrrrr?

I dont by have any goals or ambition in life.
I'm smart, like really fucking smart, particularly in maths, yet I have no drive or vision as to what I should do with it. I look around at all my friends and know that every one of the will be more successful them me, even the idiots optimist that thinks he'll be the next Richard Branson. Beyond my smarts I have no other positive features. Ugly, awful social skills, terrible at sports or any physical activity and just generally have a shitty, miserable personality.
I honestly wish I could give my smarts to someone who'd use it, atleast if I was your regular idiot I wouldn't be this huge failure but instead I'm just gonna be wasted potential. Even typing this makes me feel pathetic.

I would've asked her when a good time for her would be.
I would've also paid attention to body language and micro expressions, used a few extremely subtle probes of some combination of body language, behavior, and verbal communication, used my abilities of deductive and inductive reasoning, and played it based off of that.

Depends on delivery. If you can pull it off with confidence then the openness and honesty of it is very attractive. Someone comfortable enough with themselves doesn't shy away from statements like that.

um yes find another girl who will let you

You don't need to tell me, m8.

>carresses you gently

Lost my virginity to a hooker because I lost the love of my life and I was a sad bitch, what do now?

Move on.

Easier said then done my friend

Just glad I could help. I've been where a lot of guys in this thread are now. It's hell.

So when I was a kid I was molested multiple times. I thought I had it all under wraps and put it behind me.
Thing is it's starting to affect me again and I'm not sure what to do. I've spent the last 5-6 hours on Sup Forums retelling some of the story and replying to some (you)s. So that tells me I need to address something.

I just don't want to do counseling or therapy. Tried it and it sucked big time. I just want to keep this shit in-house. Is that feasible? Can I expect to keep this completely quiet and on the down low?

I know that, but you also know that it's true.

i sort of asked within guidelines, she had asked me when i'm free and i told her evenings, and weekends, she told me that she works most week nights and almost never weekends, me being the super (terrible) sleuth i am thought hmmm maybe she wants me to ask her out specifically on weekends so i did, and i said well what are your plans tonight she said she'd get back to me on that, and some time later she said that she needed to babysit tonight. i think im being really dumb about this i really dont know

Decide which one actually bothers you and go into a little more detail.

I lack drive to get up every day. I recently graduated university which I cruised through and didn't really apply myself in, mainly enjoying it as something of a three year holiday. Now I'm working full time, I am struggling. I haven't needed to get up early every day since high school and for whatever reason (likely how lazy i've been in recent years) it is harder than I remember.
I'm currently earning pretty good money on a six month contract ending at the end of June. I am forcing myself to get up every day so that when my contract expires, I can be NEET again or maybe go on a holiday.
Is this an unhealthy way to live my life?

>Tried it and it sucked big time. I
Not all therapy is the same, and not all therapists are the same, user.

>Can I expect to keep this completely quiet and on the down low?
I try not to expect anything, but that's just me, personally.

Maybe you just need to chill out about it, and just keep trying, yo.

Does anyone else deal with the occasional existential crisis? How do you get your mind off it when you are alone..

>Is this an unhealthy way to live my life?
What do you believe to be unhealthy?

I'm 22 years old and while my best friends are getting married and buying houses, a virgin, severely depressed and living with my parents.

your probably right

*I'm a virgin

>Does anyone else deal with the occasional existential crisis?
My whole life is an existential crisis.

>How do you get your mind off it when you are alone..
I'm just relieved that I don't have to deal with people when I'm alone.