Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Hv1K9roa4cc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

no

Hell yes

NEIN

What's this from?

Si senor

Goddamn it does anyone else's toungue vibrate when they get really turned on?

youtube.com/watch?v=Hv1K9roa4cc

Yes

There is only one black woman i would impregnate.

I wouldn't penetrate any girl because kids are a waste of money

Hold up can you elaborate bc no

>woman
>obama's husband

Pick one

I may have already, haven't talked to the bitch in 10 months to find out.

Fuck no I wouldn't make no half nigger baby

I’ve been with a lot of girls, but never a negress.
I had a negress show me her tits in a hot tub, but I didn’t fuck her.
She was very attractive.
My problem is that Nigs have such a high rate of stds and HIV, I get scared I’ll catch something.
Anyone else feel like this?
I want to, but I’d need her to get a full std test first; hpv, herpes, the works!

Fuck no

you have to go back

Never met one obedient enough to be worth my cum.

“That’s a man, baaabyyyy!”

Trips check

But is that a real statistic? Do black people really have higher STD rates? I've heard some pretty outlandish yet true stereotypes but nothing that crazy

It's the best way to preserve the white race think about it if all the brown women are busy having half white kids they wont be having full brown kids so you're getting rid of like half the brown people or something. Plus you don't have to marry the brown women you just need to impregnate them, now go out there and do you part for the white race and fuck brown girls.

Her race doesn’t matter as long as I love her and we are in a stable financial relationship.

That's a hard sell.

"I wanna fuck you and dump my load in your pussy...but first please take this battery of tests because I'm afraid you're diseased."

That’s a VERY real statistic.
3/5 African Americans has Herpes.
For Whites it’s 1/5
For Hispanics it’s 2/5
It increases with Blacks

good job

I’d rather try a “hard sell”, then get AIDS.
Don’t you think?

Interesting

If she was cute, I'd do all sorts of things to her.

>Fake tits are Fake

>It’s unreasonable to want to make sure your sexual partner is disease free before engaging in sexual intercourse.

What the fuck is wrong with that woman's belly button?

More so right about africa having high std/hiv rates. Colour is out of the picture there to my knowledge. Just so happens that most people in africa are black

that's where the baby comes

>black girl
You fucking racisssssissst

I believe that’s a piercing.

Only just 4 fun, if there is no consequences for me. Mos def my kids will be assholes, i have bad genes.

No its against the WILL of GOD and the BIBLE...expect SEVERE punishmen....its not bait and its not a joke. Go read the BIbLe

Totally agree. You're just not good get a high return with that technique.

But hey, you also won't get chlamydia, so that's something I guess.

1) Heavy into the Bible
2) Cruises Sup Forums

Something doesn't add up here.

Right fuckin now!

To reduce the potential of my genes ? fuck off...

》genes of asshole from Sup Forums
LOL

Black women and who men are made for each other

Everyone needs saving /b is the perfect platform to start

Hold his hand like he ready to squeeze something

Look shithead, I just came back from a tavern that had a jazz band playing. The average IQ of the place was probably around 150, the only black guy there was so drunk he pissed on himself and got kicked out after trying to start a fight with the barman. Of course my genes are superior and not to be wasted on them.

Beastiality is illegal.

No that's a symptom of aids, sorry user

Last plase on earth where preaching will male sense

Sure than leave

Please die horribly and slowly

Jazz band and 150, i think if u kicked them out u could get at least 170

Right. That's my you're here. Sure. Okay. We believe you.

All religious fucks are total hypocrites who don't follow the word, makes total sense

Not at all...because people will wonder why GOD made it a law not to intermarry with blacks.....they will read up on it and then they actually read HIS word. If people understand the consequences of mixing their blood they WILL NOT DO IT

Just because he doesn't want to impregnate a black woman ? Looks like you're an intolerant asshole

Nope...but you might since you are going against the Almightys instructions

Depends, can I be a deadbeat dad too?

Joke’s on you OP
Already have

First of all god doesn't exist, so wonder my ass

Just because he pisses me off whith this dumb bible shit

Why would it be joke on him ? you're the one who impregnated a child that will need special privilege to advance in today's society...

How does it feels?

Wow you must hate muslims...

Maybe but wouldn’t stick around to deal with that lol

I don't really have a preference when it comes to girls. If we click and make each other laugh then yeah, for sure. Skin color doesn't really play a factor.

Then again if she looks like that, in a heartbeat.

Hate religion itself

>You hate muslims
WE ALL HATE MUSLIMS
DEUS VULT

Fuck no, niggers have this weird body odour it fucking stinks.
I never smelt anything like them before it's fucking gross

Like the skin under my toungue tingles when I see a really hot girl it almost feels like that's where the blood for my erection comes from

Why does it piss you off?because you want to live a life where you can do your own thing....you dont want to live according to rules and instructions? You do it in the country where you live...whats the difference? The only thing we are al certain of is death....every single one of us will die....and then youd better hope that you listened a long the line and abstained from mixing your blood

>implying
His mom went to OSU
Bretty good actually. All the benefits none of the downsides as she just wanted the baby, not a family.

Now imagone black guy with white chick

This is super untrue especially the 1in5 white people have it part you're just pulling stats out your ass

Does He not...of course nothing was made from nothing and then created nothing and science blah blah blah

*Tips fedora*

Becase religion have too many power in society and has a huge impact on those people who chose to be atheists

So u are not together theese days?

Did. Pic related

So just because you dont want to hear that its wrong to impregnate/marry have sex with a person of different colour...now the Bible is dumb......here is another clue....why its not allowed...because mixed race children are not allowed in the congregation of the lord...their blood is poluted...event untill their tenth generation this is not allowed....and YOU are responsible for this due to your ignorance

Never really were. We went to HS together. I went to UT and she went to OSU after graduation. She got her degree in international business law or some shit and she just wanted a baby before she turned 30.

Look at the cute little fucker

Blacks r so gross and degenerate, i would never even wanna touch one, or speak to it

Glad to hear it still has an impact on atheists maybe they will come around

Thanks. He's 10 now.

Your weak mind seeks the simple explanation " nothing this, nothing that, blah blah blah". And u have it, keep masturbating your mind whith delusions.

Its a fact

Absolutely. I wish Australia had sexy blacks

Cute little babies

Bible it's just a bunch of shity fairy tales why i should trust that shit, why anyone should trust that shit?

And u have no problem with that? I mean relationship between u and your child.

what, on purpose?

Absolutely. My ex is milado and she was the best lay I've had. I'd love to go full black next time. White girls are too needy, manipulative, and evil. White girls grow up being told that they're princesses. Black chicks are cool and down to earth.