ITT: right wing musicians

ITT: right wing musicians

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/politics/labour/10455384/Roger-Daltrey-I-will-never-forgive-Labour-for-their-immigration-policies.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR YOU STARFOX

John Maus

Who is this and what's the story on this picture?

>Do we have any foreigners in the audience tonight? If so, please put up your hands. Wogs I mean, I'm looking at you. Where are you? I'm sorry but some fucking wog...Arab grabbed my wife's bum, you know? Surely got to be said, yeah this is what all the fucking foreigners and wogs over here are like, just disgusting, that's just the truth, yeah. So where are you? Well wherever you all are, I think you should all just leave. Not just leave the hall, leave our country. You fucking (indecipherable). I don't want you here, in the room or in my country. Listen to me, man! I think we should vote for Enoch Powell. Enoch's our man. I think Enoch's right, I think we should send them all back. Stop Britain from becoming a black colony. Get the foreigners out. Get the wogs out. Get the coons out. Keep Britain white. I used to be into dope, now I'm into racism. It's much heavier, man. Fucking wogs, man. Fucking Saudis taking over London. Bastard wogs. Britain is becoming overcrowded and Enoch will stop it and send them all back. The black wogs and coons and Arabs and fucking Jamaicans and fucking (indecipherable) don't belong here, we don't want them here. This is England, this is a white country, we don't want any black wogs and coons living here. We need to make clear to them they are not welcome. England is for white people, man. We are a white country. I don't want fucking wogs living next to me with their standards. This is Great Britain, a white country, what is happening to us, for fuck's sake? We need to vote for Enoch Powell, he's a great man, speaking truth. Vote for Enoch, he's our man, he's on our side, he'll look after us. I want all of you here to vote for Enoch, support him, he's on our side. Enoch for Prime Minister! Throw the wogs out! Keep Britain white!

Newfags pls leave

al-samal hydid, chechen terrorist. here he's pictured being tortured

the story is its a funny picture now stfu

Tyler, the Creator (he's a mde fan)

based

This place is a little different than r/music haha welcome

Josh Homme

he's a lefty, but ariel pink is definitely at least moderately right wing

John Maus
Ariel Pink
Tyler, the Creator
Chastity Belt
Ovlov
3Teeth
Bones
Danny L Harle
xxyyxx
Boards of Canada

Aphex Twin also

*blocks your path*

>its a funny picture

please kill yourself as soon as possible

>reddit spacing

I wouldn't be surprised if Maus harbors some extreme racist, xenophobic, or antisemitic sentiments

Bryan Ferry
Roger McGuinn
Alice Cooper
James Brown
Elvis Presley
Johnny Ramone
Ian Curtis
Dave Mustaine
Ted Nugent
Bruce Dickinson
King Buzzo
Roger Daltrey
Rick Wakeman
Some of Genesis (can't remember which)

I have to say on those last two that for a genre that was supposedly filled with Conservatives, I can't think of many other blatantly right-wing Progressive Rockers, and can probably think of more that are left-wing

One thing ive noticed is that most people who are very liberal in their politics are very conservative in their art. Im right wing but art is the one place where you shouldnt be conservative imo. I live in a town full of lefties but none of them want to do anything besides old school funk, pop punk, grindcore or cover songs. None of them ever want to take a chance and try something new and original. Its annoying.

Most people in the music scene here just ape eachother, be it politics or musical style

Neil Peart is a huge one

>chastity belt
>boards of canada
>danny l harle
explain these

Presumably their music was on MDE. I know Chastisy Belt's was

Pom Pom's insert has Max Stirner all over it. Assuming he actually believes in anarchy, it may or may not be a right wing ideology depending on who you ask.

They disavowed it though. is bait

Robert Wyatt is a stalinist

All the people listed are either fans or worked with mde lol

>itt based musicians

telegraph.co.uk/news/politics/labour/10455384/Roger-Daltrey-I-will-never-forgive-Labour-for-their-immigration-policies.html
>"I will never, ever forgive the Labour party for allowing this mass immigration with no demands put on what people should be paid when they come to this country. I will never forgive them for destroying the jobs of my mates, because they allowed their jobs to be undercut with stupid thinking on Europe, letting them all in, so they can live 10 to a room, working for Polish wages,”

isn't he a Nazi?

Even old lefty Pete seems to be getting more right-leaning nowadays
>‘I’ve always been centrist,’ grimaces Townshend. ‘But as I get older I start to value the past and traditions. A more conservative view of British life, island life.’

>“I try and stay away from American politics because I’m a bit of a neocon," The Who guitarist recently told ABC News. "I’m not that popular with everybody.”
>Townshend explained that he likes “the idea of America as the world’s police force.”
>Commenting on the U.S. presidential election, he said he was surprised that Obama won.

>Rock guitarist Pete Townshend has labelled Michael Moore a "bully" in a public spat over the use of the classic Who song Won't get Fooled Again in Fahrenheit 9/11.The Who guitarist refused Moore permission to use the song on the end credits of the film. Afterwards, Moore claimed that Townshend did so because he was in favour of the war in Iraq.
>On his website, Townshend protests that this is not the case. Instead, he says he refused permission because he was suspicious of Moore's credentials. "When first approached I knew nothing about the content of his film Fahrenheit 9/11. I had not really been convinced by Bowling for Columbine [Moore's previous film] and had been worried about its accuracy. Once I had an idea what the film was about, I was 90% certain my song was not right for them."
>He adds: "I greatly resent being bullied and slurred by him in interviews just because he did not get what he wanted from me."

> I used to be into dope, now I'm into racism.
everytim

Dave Mustaine is farther right

Why are right-wingers always such, ugly, repulsive creatures?

Mr. Pigswill himself
>art has influence in fascist propaganda, involving crypto-swastikas and japanese empire
>the words nigger, coon, and whitey can be found in comedic use
>appropiates mexican and aztec sounds and art without concerns

Found the numale!

Not always true

delet this

Me

look out for my eco-facist industrial mixtape coming out soon

Truly an underrated genre. The masses can't handle "Bernie Sanders but racist" music

As opposed to the trannies and the body positive womyn of the left?

Death in June

ariel pink had some comedian at his show in the midwest who's big punchline was "DUH MELANIA TRUMP MUST'VE COME FROM WESTWOOD CAUSE SHE'S A FUCKING SEXROBOT FOR DRUMPF," he clearly doesn't give a shit.
Bullshit Pete Townshend is a progressive cunt who hates brexit And acts like a dumb faggot who's still in his 30s despite being over 60. I was at his show in Vegas and he was preaching diversity and globalization charity bullshit the entire time along with boasting about how much in radio royalties they make.
Also Roger surprisingly can still hit high notes but his low register sucks now, its kinda strange how that worked out.
Why are SJW musicians like Grimes low information retards who act like total cunts?
The correct answer is there's assholes everywhere and you need to stop the "us vs them" political bullshit because it helps nobody.

I have a mix of left and right supported views and you should find a balance that makes sense because going in 1 direction in life is a losing wager.

has the aphex twin/alex jones collab happened yet?

isn't john maus a communist. also i know that tyler supports BLM

dude the answer is somewhere in the middle lmao

>le radical centrist
fuck off cunt

Actually, Tyler has publicly dog whistled to the far right on multiple occasion quoting the fascist "comedy" troupe Million Dollar Extreme. After I found this out, I've boycotted his music ever since.

>boycotting Tyler
Racist.

>Bruce Dickinson
literally when?

He was lolbertarian that doesn’t count
If he was alive today, he would probably be a liberal

>if your not on one side your a faget centist
Go back to whatever shithole you came from. I have my own views and I dont subscribe to retarded sports team-esqe political ideologies like you do. No wonder party loyalty is a thing because pf retards like you who've ruined local representation and destroyed the best method of federal governance.