Hey Sup Forums So I've been talking to this girl since like September...

Hey Sup Forums So I've been talking to this girl since like September, and we got really close in late December up until mid January until my friend ruined everything. But we would send nudes a lot and she used to say she was really attracted to me, but now after the whole friend thing we don't send nudes anymore, and she just sees me as a friend. It's not the first time and we've had lots of ups and downs over the past few months. Honestly she's not a good friend at all, and I'm not completely over her yet. Should I cut her off and just move on? Or should I keep being her friend and just suffer until I get over it. Give me advice Sup Forumsros.
Also I can explain more stuff if you guys ask
(pic unrelated)

Cut her off and post her nudes

I'll tell you what, If someone rolls quads I will. But I need advice, I don't wanna make a bad decision user.

I have like 40+ pics/vids

Honestly you cant let her mess with you like that you gotta talk to her about it and if that dont get you nowhere then its best to cut your lossss and move on

Talk on Kik for advice?

Let me reinstall it first

If shes not the worst to deal with than id say just keep her as a friend and move on to another chick, what was so bad with the friend that this shit happend?

You deserve a better friend

But should stick with it for a bit for moar nudes

post nudes for a better idea of her worth to you

So the friend also liked her, and she didn't like him back(they were pretty close too). So he basically made her depressed by talking shit about her(she self conscious) and he would get really angry everytime me and her would hang out. So she just kinda fell off a bit, and she says she doesn't want a relationship anymore.

thanks user

I'll post in a second. Just one for now.

wtf why she shitting on you for a thing someone else did? she does not sound worth it that much. Honestly just forget her and move on, but keep minimal contact for some action maybe.

Here's one

It's not just that, she like completely fell out of it with me. Like it seems like she's not even attracted to me anymore.

I've tried talking to her. She just wants to be my friend, it's really weird. She says she hates herself for falling out of love with me.

If you don't like her as a friend then why the fuck are you into her? You're not having a hard time getting over her, you're having a hard time getting over the fact that you missed an opportunity to get laid after spending that much time and energy on someone, and you're afraid that you won't have another opportunity to fuck someone in the near future. If all you want is sex, then you're doing it all wrong.

Play hard to get for a bit?

Maybe act like there’s another girl to get her jealous?

checked and wasted

No no user it's not like that at all. I really did love her a lot. I'm not even that upset about not getting to fuck her, I just hate how things between us are so different now. Everything just used to be a lot better. The sexual stuff was only a side thing to us liking each other.

A promise is a promise, I'll start posting in a few minutes. But I will try that.

Cut her off dude. Keeping her around will only make you suffer from time to time.

ask her if she wants to go see black panther

>hit it
>quit it
>say you never did it

a q p
W

She'll grow as a person, you both will. Help her grow into someone good, and you'll grow better too. Don't act on the basis that you really like her but want to act like you don't. That's acting in shame, and is going to fuck with her self-esteem. Fuck what people think, she can know the truth. Don't ghost her.

And if a romantic relationship isn't going to happen, don't let yourself put as much time and energy into her as you would if you _were_ romantically involved. You'll only be resentful of her later, and that's an even bigger waste of energy (and it'll fuck with both of your personalities in a bad way, too)

yes cut her off and post nudes.

She’ll be back on you in a couple months I bet

just play purples dreamland for a couple hours you'll forget all about her

What the fuck is wrong with you?! Just act like a normal person and try very hard to fuck her, because she really is pretty. If it works gg if not fuck another slut. Sorry for bad english I'f from Swabia and had 5,5 litres of beer.

alright, lets break it down op, you're a faggot and nothing you'll ever do will change your destiny. But if we wanna be real, your best option is to tip your fedora and just ask her out already.

how much does it cost il give it a go

dont fall for this shit OP. but if you're alpha enough to do it beat the shit out of the other guy until he cant walk anymore then take the chick for yourself