FUCK general ed classes

FUCK general ed classes.

Worthless.
They make you "well-rounded" in college? Then what the fuck was 1st to 12th grade for then?

1st-12th is babysitting dumbass

Idiot. 1st to 12th grade are ge classes. Why the fuck do I need more? I'm almost done with them and I got NOTHING out of them. They waste 2 fucking years. 51 units of bullshit.

GI bill nigger, good. I get paid for every class BUAHAHAHAAHA

Boo hoo cry moar faggot. Just do the work.

Lucky you. Time is still wasted. Pissed as fuck about this. Some aren't even easy because some instructors make the classes a bitch. All they do is slow down graduation rates and double a persons debt along with waste time you could have used for working. FUCK these classes.

Aww did I offend you?

You're the one that started a butthurt thread.

Okay? Other person (you?) was still butthurt too.

>Just do the work.

Stellar argument. You haven't proven how they are useful btw. People shouldn't force their philosophy down other's throats (i.e. shove pointless classes into a persons schedule). People should only have ti take classes related to their major. For those who say "then just go to a trade school", that's retarded because chances are you won't get paid as much nor have as many options as someone with a bachelors.

ITT: a kid cries about the world

Look. If the economy wasn't so SHIT, if those classes were structured in a more easier to pass way, AND if they didn't cost so much, THEN I could at least tolerate it with a positive attitude.

The shit job market (dog eat dog world i.e. hard to get jobs let alone those that pay well since about 60% of jobs pay less than 20 an hr and about 50% of those with bachelors are underemployed) makes ge classes a bitch to take. They are a HUGE financial burden.

I complain about inefficiencies.
You love inefficiencies, don't you?

*20 or less an hr

If you don't graduate college, I hope you like flipping burgers or digging ditches, since it's all you'll be qualified for. Put in the fucking work or shut the fuck up, you lazy fucking cunt.

I am not lazy you dumb fuck. I hate inefficiencies dumbass.

Actually back up your damn logic. How are they useful in terms of employability then?

Also, I at least have an electrician thing I can fall back on. I know a person that can possibly hook me up with a union if I ask.

I think its there to inflate the cost of college even more

Gen-ed courses are piss fucking easy what are you complaining about. Pick your professors wisely. They know theyre teaching gen-ed, and they dont care.

Probably. It's sad that schools are basically just businesses.

REAL education should NOT be a business. That is a disservice to students.

My MAIN point has to do with Opportunity Cost.

It's not useful, it's just that no employer cares unless you have at least a bachelor's degree. Unless you put in the work to get it, no employer will want to hire you, since everyone else has one these days. It's your choice, you can live off welfare as a NEET, or get a degree and have the chance to maybe get a well paying job. That's your only chance unless your parents know someone.

> It's your choice, you can live off welfare as a NEET, or get a degree and have the chance to maybe get a well paying job.

Like I said, I have an electrician thing to fall back on. I won't be some NEET. I just don't like it and wanted to do something related to business analytics.

My point has to do how those classes are put into place just to suck a person dry of their money.

If anything, I really don't want to do this and probably won't but I regret not just doing an associates degree for nursing. I live near the LA area and they make bank with just an associates. Idk. Maybe I'll slowly grind that out during the night eventually.

Of course you don't have to enjoy it, you just have to do it, as you know. Unless you want to make your own pie, you're going to just have to grab your own slice like everyone else.

Then take the classes at a community college where they'll be about a third of the price per credit. You're just a lazy idiot who doesn't want to do the work every other successful person has done.

I am a junior. I did cc for the 1st 2 yrs.

>You're just a lazy idiot who doesn't want to do the work

SWOOOOSH it's like you didn't read a damn thing I have written here. I am NOT lazy. I just hate inefficiencies. THAT'S IT.

Ges have a huge opportunity cost. They cost you time and money for basically nothing. Just a rehash of 1st-12th grade.

I hate VANITY. Ges = vanity

100% simple to understand what I'm saying. I am saying school shouldn't only make you take classes related to your major. That's it.

Let me guess, you still don't get it do you?

They're an easy refresher, especially for people who just drifted through high school. Are you saying they're hard? Lol, I hope you like flipping burgers or living off disability, dumbass.

*should not shouldn't

You have to jump through the hoops unless you can test out of the class. Have you never heard back of CLEP?

Electrician = neet?

Moron. SUPER moron.

Also I had a 3.5 in highschool. Not amazing by any means but not bad. I was in 7 clubs, mvp of track, 4.13 gpa one time, etc. I wasn't lazy you dumb fuck.

Also you fuckign missed the point. Down syndrome incarnate I guess.

Nope. I heard about it when it was already too late. Fuck me.

Years 1-12 is conditioning for society my fellow goyim

They are also ge classes. Half a bachelors is basically the same shit...

Why does no one see my simple simple simple point I'm making?

Like I get society tries to condition people. The point I'm making is that the schools system is inefficient as fuck.

People are too sheepish and dogmatic to question inefficiencies.