Hey faggots, so 3 painkillers in with a ton of vodka, how deep do i have to go before i hit a vein and can kill myself?

hey faggots, so 3 painkillers in with a ton of vodka, how deep do i have to go before i hit a vein and can kill myself?

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/user/DeltaV43
youtube.com/watch?v=8PIPyPMNnp8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

3/4 of a inche, you should reach your goal.

a LOT deeper than that scratch

Bump for maybe a what could be al epic bread , also post more and time stamp

Longer and deeper faggot.

Just cut open the artery in your neck, youll bleed out in like a few seconds. Alot faster

hands are getting cold atm, i keep cutting layer by layer but i just cant seem to hit the mark before i legit hit the vein, my knives are quite sharp

The time stamp is on the title of the image its real

Cutting is for girls and emo faggots. Shotgun to the head is the way to go

>and can kill myself?
You're not allowed to kill yourself!

What part of longer don't you get?

Fucking stop dude jesus

yeah, he got an android phone bruv. names are according to date / time
also, ceckd

OP, don't do that it's dangerous.

My girlfriend in a nutshell

Careful you might get hurt

quints? 77777 :o

OP whatever you're going through right now itl pass

Get in your bathtub. Make sure it is filled with warm water. It will make the cold body temperature easy to bear.

so close

Do it on cam, OP

tiny
chat.
com
/room
/rnekls

Should be able to copy paste that link as one and put it in the browser.

a timestamp for yor faggots

you tard. Look up anatomically where the ulnar artery is. Cut a 2 inch line there then cut across the line. They banned multiedged trench knives in WWI because of how bad the wounds they inflicted were.

On the other hand, you can man the fuck up and either realize that suicide is the bitch move or you can actually kill yourself and quit this crybaby bullshit.

Good luck killing yourself aiming for a vein. You gotta hit an artery son. Move about an inch an a half up from where that bitch cut is and dig in to hit your radial artery.

Go closer to the thumb on the wrist, actually about 2 inches south of the bony prominence of the wrist, in the meaty part there and cut about half an inch, should hit the radial artery.
You're too far center, faggot, you don't kill yourself by cutting a vein.
That being said you shouldn't kill yourself in the first place, lay off the booze.

Stop. Go to sleep. Stop cutting and drinking and taking pills and just go to bed. I’ve been there man, and you should just call it a night and start again tomorrow.

Dubs of truth. Don't do this man. You won't get another life.

It is a too weak of a try.
you clearly don't have the balls.
(as always in this shit hole board , though)

HOLY SHIT! OP IS IN THE ROOM!

You don't know this is true OP
You might get all the lives you want.
How could some faggot on Sup Forums say this with any conviction unless they wanted you to do something you didn't want to do?

Shut up retard.

Dubs in dub form.

GTFO, OP.
Go to bed!

I'd recommending stopping, and doing something else. Think of all of the things you enjoy, and think about how you won't be able to do them if you do commit.

OP stop cutting and talk to us

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

OP here, im not depressed or any of that shit, im just tired of this pointless life and keep watching friends die because muh country, sadly we cant get a permit for gun for civil use whenin army, so im just being a faggot and having some last fun before i end it myself

Please, OP, don't do this. :(

It’s really fucked up that people call for Mods over nothing shit sometimes, but then sit back and watch while people give instructions to people on how to commit suicide. Fuck you people who think this shit is entertaining.

Join the fuckin Tinychat you piece of shit.

You got a webcam?

Are you gay, nigga?

dont you idiot. thats deep enough. wtf

So use drugs like every normal human does then.

I agree. They are just pathetic.

I'm glad you're killing yourself, I hate people in the military.

At least you won't kill any civilians over in the Middle East this way.

Also join that fuckin' tinychat you fuckin' retarded piece of shit. I just joined it too, people are there

Think about the people you love OP think of how this'll impact them

You can't exactly come back when you die so I don't reccomend ending it OP, life can get better, you know, do what you actually want to do

If you can feel pain then you can feel pleasure, life is not pointless.

You can not be Op..... It would be difficult for him too type and would most likely post a picture.

dont do it for real, they need ya son. your family and friends youd never had. dont say goodbye yet.

The real strength comes from courage, not from suicide. I believe in you OP. Don't do this.

>You right about now.

Watching people hurt themselves or an heroing is extremely entertaining. If they are going to do it anyway, I might as well real the benefits of watching it.

oh shit, i keep bleeding more and more with each cut

Sounds like depression and also being a fucking faggot

Make Justin proud.

OP try this

OP, I've been there. It gets better. I promise. Please call somebody you trust and talk this through. If you don't have somebody, message me: imgur.com/user/DeltaV43

INB4 you faggots spam that account, it's a throwaway with a registered with a throwaway email on a VPN. So fuck off.

i have 2 hands you faggot, i havent cut my tendons, im not that retarded

I've been right where you are OP I promise things will get better if you keep going. Stop cutting and go get some help.

you're in too deep to turn around now. that's a wound requiring stitches. do you want to be embarrassed by having to explain this self-harm to medical people and your family?

might as well go all the way and cut deep.

cut deep, or cut not!

take a deep, liberating dive in and leave this prison of the flesh

dont do it man. please... OP you still have worth in this world.. true it is cruel.. but we will change .. you will too

Stop. Just bandage that shit up and sleep this off.

There's no major vessels in the center of your wrist you twat. Either you are too retarded to find an artery, even though several anons have already explained how to, or you are just an attention seeking faggot.

are you a fucking retard? arteries are on the thumb side of the tendons. Never taken a pulse before? KYS Faggot

Go to sleep and think about it, or call the suicide hotline. You can still back out.

Fuck off. Seriously.

says the guy thats still alive, kek
being alive in 2018 kek

Keep digging user. You'll find an artery soon. Best of luck.

If you cant kill yourself sober you don't really want to die

Do it you fucking faggot kill yourself

Jump in the bath and go to sleep. You might die. Might not. Also it's slightly easier to cut when submerged underwater.

Dont do it Sup Forumsro !

If u REALLY REALLY REALLY want to die, at least go experience some things u havent before in life, like sex/murder.

If it was me id walk into a police station with a bb gun lol.

either you're blind or just retarded but thats my fucking right arm you idiots, i can literally see my veins running right over the cut

OP can't even cut their wrist the right way. What a waste of life. I'd say kill yourself but you can't even manage that.

Another time stamp

Maybe he doesnt want to go out like that dipshit

i didnt read any of the thread but also take a bunch of aspirin, it makes blood coagulate slower

I hate this shit so much, you cant come back from this. reconsider

youtube.com/watch?v=8PIPyPMNnp8

See you on the otherside, op :^)

Yo don't do it, think about your mom don't fucking do it, yeah don't do it, its dumb, listen to some good music or some shit idiot

I'm a former self harmer. It takes a LOT to bleed out from cutting. I severed an artery twice and lived... Both times.

Get help. Life doesn't suck. You suck. But you don't have to. Get off this website and go do something that does make you more socially retarded than you already are.

I just started coming back on here and it is still the same as it was back then. Come back some other time.

Do it faggot

Gake and fay.

retard confirmed

should of killed your self faggot

bitch, i'm getting artistic up in here. "off" is the direction you should fuck.

op update us ya cocksucking dipshit.

Dont do it Sup Forumsro.

WE NEED YOU

>Veins

Again, you autistic fuck, you are looking for ARTERIES. You aren't going to die from cutting a vein you mongoloid.

>I severed an artery twice and lived... Both times.
Well no shit, dumbass

What's your name OP

cutting yourself cant kill you :)

Gay thread.
This is now a get thread

funny how you fags keep saying think about your family and loved ones when i have literally nobody left alive

"Should have"

OP here. I am ded

so if things are that bad OP what's stopping you from spending your 'last' day doing things that could drastically turn your life around? like go out and ask a random girl to dinner, give all your shit away to the homeless, run away from home, see how far you can get, max out your credit card ordering some crazy shit, hell try robbing a bank, you're wanting to die anyway. if you're planning on checking out, don't just do nothing, you're literally on the edge, why would you not want to try something big before going out with a bang.

when you fail and you're put on suicide watch you life will be awful

Thats honestly badass