Why are school shootings so funny?

Why are school shootings so funny?

Just something about the thought of multiple little children's last living memory is the sound of their friends amd teachers screaming and taking their last breaths is just so god damn hilarious.

I mean, it's a shame it only happens once every other month or so, but hey! Numbers are definitely climbing!

Its not even summer yet wtf.

>inb4 "edgy, faggot, basement dweller etc.."

This thread obviously isn't for you. If you don't think they're funny, then why even waste your time with the thread in the first place.

I know, it's February... still winter.

Oh shit le epic trole is at it again XD
does mommy know you're on her computer?

what an fucking edgy faggot basement dweller

Fuck off newfag

Oh look, a food old fashioned autistic bait thread. Guaranteed replies m8! Good job! Include me in the screencap!

Umm.. she might? Kinda hard for her to know what i do when she's an entire state away

Great bate faggot no one thinks they are funny besides autists like you

Because the NRA won't let America stop them.

Oh look, time for another bait thread!

Come on people...

You obviously don't find school shootings the least bit funny. So can you please leave my thread alone?

I don't post and complain everytime I see stupid "creepshot" and "feets bread"

Nice bait, faggot. Go play fortnite or something

It's not that it's funny it's necessary. It is so common in society and has always have a huge impact. Category as satire for the well adjusted mind.

It's not even the apocalypse yet wft

You guys are funny, i knew i wasnt the only one who wasn't literally rolling on the floor laughing on Valentine's day. I mean really, just the mere thought of some cunt that turned down the sperglord a few years ago on her knees begging for him not to dome her cracks me up!

That wasn't very nice..

Florida shooter should have been aborted. Problem solved.

Like imagine if one girl was shot in the lower stomach so, it didn't kill her immediately, but the shot was fatal. So for almost a half hour she laid there suffering and dying because the school was on lock down and no help could get to her.

Meanwhile the shooter left the school 10 minutes ago and is placing and order at Subway while poor Emily has a hole in her gut thrle size of a tube of chapstick!