Waifu thread

waifu thread

Rem claimed

Claiming best girl.

Jill yourself.

it's a little quiet tonight.

Fag is here

Yes. Very...

Yeah, just like my post. It is showing you a representation of what I think being lost feels like. I understand what you mean by it. I didn't mean it in a literal sense if that is what you interpreted it as. It just feels weird imagining that I'm lost.

That is a good idea. I'll try that...

I know what you mean by saying I'm lost. Don't worry. This is just how I express what feeling lost is like. It feels weird imagining that I'm lost though.

cutie.

Whose hand is she holding?

lonesome loser reporting in

Still here

Oh ok I just thought you didn't look or something.
JILL!

vsauce

threads are going fast wew

So every claimer ever?
Why are you usung voiced captchas?
What makes him so cute?

Okay seriously I will stop eating pudding after this last one.

maybe

hey smugs
eat more

(Jill)
I'd prefer a lucky someone.

(NepNep)
I'm glad I'm getting "better" and I stopped blazing since two weeks ago, although I guess that now I'm seeing what I was really trying to fill with these addictions.

if it's good, don't stop

dibs

Good question! Unfortunately, the back cover of the doujin in question is just a blank page. That being said, the pose is a rip off of Radiohead. And Radiohead fucking sucks.

Well I'm not really sure how else to describe it

they must be really lucky.
hey toasty. been a hot minute since I've seen anyone post her.

go back to Sup Forums lol

Saber claim

hello everyone.

He has been eating pudding for a week and a half or so by now, don't encourage him.
You're going out for a jog asap.

Not that Radiohead you sweet summer child.

yes hello

wow what a fag

I haven't studied the arts of androgyny, I can't answer that

Welcome to the club..

Because clicking through 5 screens clicking on 1000 cars and street signs is getting annoying.

How many have you eaten this week?

It's pretty lewd image..

i am smart, yes

Ily

there is no other radiohead

Well it is the cover to a doujin. SPOILER. There's a chapter were Tomoko cheats in a game of Magic, this doujin is the kids she cheated against catching her and blackmailing her into sex.

more
pudding

Sounds like YOU need to go back to Sup Forums

Post squid.
You should.
I remember that chapter.
Word.
Noooo, stooop.

Yeah, pretty much

But I'm not into girls

But if there's a club of lonely people, are they really lonely?

squid.

heart emoji

i heard it's a confusing class

neither are fags

It is okay. You did a good job at explaining the right word for me to think of.
I can connect the dots and understand what it means, and yes I do think I'm lost. I just have to figure out who I am. I also think that I need to recreate who I am as well rather than try to find myself, hence the reason why I want to be purple.

Ever felt lonely whilst inside a crowd?
Release the kraken.

>But if there's a club of lonely people, are they really lonely?
Are you serious? I've been at parties and felt alone. I've been surrounded by people and have felt completely isolated.

pudding is one of the best foods ever though
now post kid
did you drink enough water last night

>cheating in magic
>blackmailing into sex
That must've been a really important magic game then..

Give it a try.

You forgot the loser part, that's why and also:

Yagyu's spirit squid is pretty badass. it's usually blue though.
kid.

Eh, seeing how things are going it doesn't seem like I'm that much entertaining so it's kind of pointless.

Doesn't mean you should eat it everyday.

It's a doujin, dude. Things don't tend to make the most amount of sense. Hell, if you are caught cheating most places just ban you, not blackmail you into sex.

I was a smart boy and didn't drink water
surprisingly, I barely felt any hangover

Well I guess you got me there

Constantly
That's different though, I mean a meeting of individuals that are lonely, not a lonely person in a group of normal people
I recall an anime about a club of lonely people that became friends. It was really cute and funny

now post squid
yeah you are
p u d d i n g
water helps though

Cute

>what I imagined
>reality

I know, it just sounds pretty stupid.

It's online club.

We'll do you have any hobbies?
Ily more!

Squid.

On mobile though.
More squid!
I mean, most of the people posting at this hour have nothing better to do, so in a way, this is our little lonely people club right now.

no

It's not supposed to be smart, it's supposed to fulfill a fantasy.

Yeah probably I'll bet

I have a few. I enjoy playing video games, watching anime, playing the piano, working out, and computers. I've just recently learned that drawing and writing is pretty fun. I really suck at drawing however...

Still better than nothing. I'm not even sure how I'd react if we all met up, I'd hide in the corner, but I'm sure they'd be occupied.

Sadly I typically go and lay down and cry or something before now

I know. Like those lemon stealing whores.

It doesn't have that?

Online would basically be.. this..

I rarely get the chance to cry nowadays, it actually takes effort from my part to be able to do it. Last time I downed an entire bottle of wine until I managed to cry.
Dunno, lmao.

milk truck

What games? What kind of stuff do you write and draw?

squiddy

The thread of the niggers

lucky umbrella

tell me about it.

Senran Kagura and the tearable clothes, classic.

hi best friend

What?

It doesn't take much for me to cry, I know it doesn't solve my problems but it feels nice.

Excuse me?

milk truck

I guess I'll take that as it is; I hope I'll be able to entertain you more then~

that sounds lewd.

I'm often used to extreme pressures, I can take a lot before showing hints of discomfort so when I finally get to force myself to cry, it's quite refreshing, relieving even.

Too early? Not really no

What games...? Oh boy... Literally everything. I play on PC and PS4.
I play some games more than others however. Osu! is one that I play a lot at the moment.
As far as drawing, it really isn't much. I've only drawn twice now. I just know that I like it and that I suck at it.
I like to write down my thoughts and ideas. I also like to write down dreams that I have. In a way, everything I say on here is also a way that I have been writing... Well... Typing, but it is still achieving the same goal of expressing my thoughts and ideas through words. Even if they may not make sense sometimes.

the newest game lets you shoot the swimsuits off girls after they go down.

Waifu thread is basically club of lonely losers, but if there was meetup or something Sono would probably burn the place down after locking rest of us inside..

How much exposure are we talking about?
Or people would restrain him, dress him as a girl, and take turns on the makshift trap.

I kind of like crying. Although it doesn't make me seem mature.

We just wouldn't invite him

how could you not invite that cutie pie?

the nipples are shrouded by a glow of light, so it's nothing spectacular, but it's still pretty nice.
meeting people you meet online irl is generally a bad idea. I've tried it.

oh my

Ah I've played a good bit of osu myself. It's a fun little game. I don't draw but I've been painting models of late. Must be an interesting to read stuff like that. I forgot the ones I have.

liking to cry is pretty depressing, don't you think?

>people would even show up

>Or people would restrain him, dress him as a girl, and take turns on the makshift trap.
i like this idea

Because he wants to hurt me, I want nothing to do with him

It is. I'm fully aware of how sad I truly am

I am too mature for my own liking, people often assume I'm in my mid twenties or in my early thirties at much.
Crying is kind of a catharsis in a way, it helps a bit.
Pics?

FUCK

don't talk to haruhi he's crazy

what makes you sad? loneliness? your own shortcomings?

Cute

thats his way of showing affection
its really cute when he tells me things like that

Doubt that would stop him.

Think that'd be more degrading for you than for him..

It usually is, yeah.

True. I wouldn't, but if people actually did..

there's probably a claimer around that could take care of him.

you like it when he says he wants to bash your fucking skull in and rape you?