Have you found your Smiths elevator qt yet?

Have you found your Smiths elevator qt yet?

my gf can't tell the difference between john maus and joy division

and the smiths and joy divison

help

I wish a had a gf like that

> Have you found your Smiths elevator qt yet?
yeah she accused me of abusing her. after i found out she was cheating on me with some sugar daddy. literally ruined my social life until i posted proof on fb she's whoring her pussy for money.

never again.
dating some chick who listens to post malone and pop punk. treats me like a king.

who cares if your gf is into music, that's fag thinking. at least you are getting pusy

tell her john maus has the melody that goes bum bee beebee boobooboo bah bahbah bum

and joy division goes bum, bum bum beebee boo bah, bum

>my gf can't tell the difference between john maus and joy division

WHAT DIFFERENCE DOES IT MAAAAAAAAKE?

Implying women can understand The Smiths

In the 80s they did.....

>I wish a had a gf

This is how modern women look like

White women are disgusting

>one crazy roastie means all women are like that
nope

i love how girls brag about how much they fuck as if that's something to be proud of as a woman

Yes, but she is a The Cure qt

Did you meet her in an elevator?

t. nu male

I love how guys brag about how much puss they get as if that's something to be proud of as a man

penetration and spreading male DNA is literally what all male species strive to do lol

lol getting puss is actually something men have to work for, not just saying yes to an advance and spreading your legs like a womeme

/r9k/ is leaking again.

I bet you're perfect user

i was in a toilet cubicle a few months back and some guy outside started singing i know it's over

i shouted that he was shit and morrissey did it better and he seemed pleased that someone recognised it

unfortunately i'm not gay tho, i only remember all the vaguely Sup Forums moments in my life because all my friends are utter plebes

Truly patrician

You should have befriended the guy.

Nice cameltoe for a dumb indiehoe.

And why isn't it

because it's not hard to fuck if you're an average to good looking girl, most men want to fuck you. giving it away so easily says a lot about the girls low self esteem and need for validation

>giving it away
lmao, maybe they just like fucking

If girls are giving their bodies away left and right, why am I still a virgin?

That's not how women work you dumb ass. Women are here on this planet to breed children. They are supposed to fuck a mate and get pregnant with a child. Not use birth control and fuck 60 guys.

Have you found your Swans tinder qt yet?

lol girls dont enjoy sex unless you have a monster dong dumbass, they just use it to get stuff. as if some retard with a 5 inch pencil dick fucking her for 5 minutes is some wonderful thing

i was too busy shitting

I don't care about a girl unless she's perfect looking (like I am) and under 165cm height while still having long legs. I couldn't give a fuck about music, being attached to art is a sign of a moronic, short-sighted mind. It should only serve as a tool which enhances my living experience and nothing beyond that.

they give it away to confident chads and alt chads, not some skinnyfat nerd who has trouble with eye contact like you

He probably has more sex then you do though

she deserves to be raped

>It should only serve as a tool
You should serve yourself then you tool

I've found that when I've dated someone with a similar music taste there's more of a pressure to impress them or at least hope they like anything new that you're listening to. Since they're you're significant other you want them to like things you like.

My last girlfriend and I got along great but didn't share much in common when it came to music so that was an activity we both indulged in separately from one another, which is how I usually listen to music anyways.

It's definitely great when you and your partner to share interests and have good experiences together, but there is a negative side to it as well.

Also, I'm not really a crybaby whenever someone else around me listens to stuff I don't like so I was never a dick or really had a problem if my gf was listening to something I didn't care for.

>harsh noise
>Swans
pleb

Nope, college campus

>some skinnyfat nerd who has trouble with eye contact like you
This hurt

Projecting much? I'm not skinnyfat and I don't have trouble with eye contact.

sounds like you have an unusually healthy attitude to this kind of thing for a Sup Forumstant, how old are you if you don't mind me asking?

I tend to assume most people who really over-value this kind of thing are in their late teens max because it's incredibly emotionally immature. either that or they're virgins in their mid-20s+ who are just incapable of attracting women

Which i do just by existing. Atleast try to appear conherent you virgin.

you just fucking know she deepthroats

there must be some horrible deformity you have or something obviously wrong with you, it's literally the easiest thing to fuck nowadays if you're not a turbo aspie

>classical music
>good
Get lost.

>as if some retard with a 5 inch pencil dick fucking her for 5 minutes is some wonderful thing
c'est la vie

im a black male who listens to red house painters and has crohns

Too specific to not be projection

t. nu male

I don't have anything horribly wrong with me. I just don't really stand out in any way.

well there you go. all alt black girls go for white guys and all white girls who like black guys only like the thuggish types. my advice would be just fuck hookers

yeah sadly im just finding this out :(
been relistening to trap music to hopefully boost my social cred.

t. butthurt virgin

it's almost definitely a self-image/self-confidence thing

i actually make fun of my gf for liking the smiths.

same as most people.

>sounds like you have an unusually healthy attitude to this kind of thing for a Sup Forumstant, how old are you if you don't mind me asking?

I'm 26.
I've been getting on this board for like 10 years. When you get older you usually have a lot more going on and don't waste as much energy caring about things like someone having the same music taste as you.

>implying it isn't easy as fuck if you're an attractive male

Same

Smiths is fucking shit lmao