Are we happy with this life?

Are we happy with this life?
Are we happy working 9-5 every day for 50 years?
Is this what we want?
Is that the world we want to fight for?

You can either live or die. Now a days, the latter is very easy to accomplish, but once you do it, you cant take it back. I like to see every day as a new chance to do something that makes me happy, and if I don't accomplish it, ill try again tomorrow.

I don't know whats out there, but I think that thats not the point. The point is to live a life that you can live, maximizing the happy moments that come together to create it.

If thats hard for you, hang in a while and then decide. But for me, there are too many good things in this world to leave it all behind.

What you're saying is that explicitly living easy.
What I asked was it worth it.
Is living THIS life worth it

Srsly. Im over the 9-5 grind 5 days a week. Life just sucks when you ger older

Imagine knowing of all the great things out there. Knowing the decadence of their every moment. But not being able to act on it. Being stuck and encased in Amber. Forever trapped in mediocrity hoping one day the tide will change and you'll get out. You've been waiting for that one day for ten years. The way you see life is nice I wish I was you user.

You make over 20k and speak the language of your clients be happy user.

I been single and depressed for almost 9 years tho, I hate my neighbors job some people

>over 20k
HEAVENS TO FUCKING BETSY

Yup, be grateful for what you have. At least you had a chance.

>Is that the world we want to fight for?
Fuck no!
Let's fucking blow it the fuck up!

>Secret agent man

But why? What's the point of ruining something you objectively see as shit? Leave it be let them live in the shithole they've created

I'd rather make utopia, to be honest.

So I should blow up the world, and create utopia from the ashes, right?
:D

So why aren't we?

idk m8

Op is a fag

THE FIRE RISES

Won't work.
Other people will take it over and make you slaves.

So I'll enslave them, instead.

I'd do anything in my power to avoid it :^)

Then you're doing the same shit they'd be doing and you're a part of the problem.

Gasp!
You're right!
D:

Is that the best you can do FBI
>no don't think the current situation is bad, you're just fags, haha, no don't love the status quo