How much have you changed in the last couple of years Sup Forums?

How much have you changed in the last couple of years Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=U2bNXrVubrE
darkvault.wordpress.com/
imdb.com/title/tt0091183/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'm less depressed, but now I'm unemployed.
So now I need to find a job so I can crush my spirits again.

I wish I could make money doing something that wouldn't make me feel awful.

Welcome to the economy
Everything will chrush your soul

If that’s you, can I cuddle with you?

Only platonically

Well, then I send you my virtual cuddles and I hope you have an amazing life, full of happiness and success

oh fuck off. you don't even know this person. they could be a complete asshole.

Really makes you thinks, uh?
Would you like some happy cuddles too?

no. I don't know you either. don't touch me.

It’s a virtual cuddle, you don’t need to be touched

how about I virtually kick your ass?

its only been one year so I dont fit into the 'years category you have provided
try again with better bait fren'

It's like I've been smoking alcohol, injecting weed, and snorting tobacco the whole time.

theyre trans ofc theyre a cunt
trust me ive met tons of them

Why are they like that?

im stating facts
most of the trannies I know are horrible people pretending to be cute sweet anime girls

How about you fucking accept the god damn cuddles with a bloody fucking smile on your face you ungrateful little fuck

sorry misread
idk why but they are

After 2 years of nothing but stretching and yoga I can now lock my own asshole

yes
let your mask slip
lets see that horrible face of yours

Yeah I get the point, I want to know details of their shitty behavior, like experience you had and stuff

all you needed was a padlock for that.

always remember to lock your asshole before you go out

I know I’m ugly ok ._.
You didn’t have to point it out

oh theyre just generally toxic, like theyll act all nice but prettymuch any point they sense weakness theyll strike
they all pretent to be kind and supportive but theyll take anyone else down for the hell of it
they dont make friends or have loved ones, only tools who serve a function

I only meant inside, just dont get angry like that literally no one on this site or even irl is worth it
trust me most everyone here is ugly inside

>Started drinking, using painkillers alot
>Depression has gotten worse
>No job thanks to muh epilepsy
>Anti-epileptics don't work that well anymore
>I've probably gone from a 4/10 to a 2/10 (at best) in little under two years

Guess the dream of having a cute lovely trap girlfriend is over

I'm exactly the same neck beard fagg I was two years ago

youtube.com/watch?v=U2bNXrVubrE

Of course I’m ugly inside too, my arteries are blocked like African economies

you could easily get a cute paracite to drain your money and fuck the guy who beat you up in school =D

we all are fren
we all are

I got surgery and lost 40 kg and then gain 10 in muscles

I started doing volunteer work and made tons of friends there

I’m finally out of my depression and feel happy with my life

I’m doing great in university now and I’m passing all my classes

lol I have no money, and I was the one beating people on school

>no money
no tranny gf

i used to be nice

Is it normal that every time I read the word sadistic, the blend s opening starts playing on my head?

Where did you do this?

Well, last year I was sitting in jail 20k in debt and owned nothing. Now I own 2 trucks, one with a Plow unit, have a great job, and 2k in the bank (growing)
24 years old if that means anything.

Piss off survey bitch, how much have you changed?

This shit is so fake that it's disgusting.

Irreversably

Met my partner
Cut contact with abusive, narcissistic parents
Found out I have a bad spine
Lost my job
Broke down
Wanting to find employment but too depressed

>graduate HS early, score higher than %92 of state
>no scholarship, broke parents, no money saved up
>meet soulmate getting out of navy at that time
>we move to his home state, i work min. wage retail so we can make rent for almost 5 years
>go back to try to live w/ family with him, they're all on crack literally
>move into his moms garage, become custodians, make way more than minimum wage, save money, bought land, got a loan for a house will have paid off by september
>now i'm 22 and almost a homeowner, i know 30+ yos that still work for rent
>so yeah doing pretty good, hoping to start HRT this year

everything and nothing

im still a fucking anti social loner bum musician in my room but ive developed myself by leaps and bound.

im only anti social cuz people round me suck. i brighten up when someone who and a braindead zombie says hello to me.

only thing that hasnt changed and its soooooo fucking hard is smoking mary jayne

Fag or tits or gtfo

Kek, you sound like a teen with a huge ego. Have fun with your drug addiction
>Inb4 pot is
Won't matter, you'll find more than just that faggot

>hoping to start HRT this year

Just a question here, but at that level wouldn't you qualify for national merit scholorship? I sure did, everyone in my class did and we didn't even try.

>national merit scholorship
i umm...don't know. i was on my own through all of high school, both parents were on drugs....less so my dad, but he wasn't exactly resourceful.

nobody ever told me or tried to help me get a scholarship, or anything like that. that's public schooling for ya....although it is technically my fault, i was operating on "since nobody is helping me, i'm not a football player, and parents are broke, not going to get a scholarship"....

i googled it though, i don't seem to meet the entry requirements, especially now that i've been out of high school for almost 6 years.

>You must be enrolled as a high school student, progressing normally toward graduation.

>You must plan to enroll full time in college starting the fall following high school graduation.

why would i plan to, if i didn't have any money?

The desire to do it is enough. Nobody is expecting some kid in HS to plan his or her life right there. Maybe you had shit counsel in HS.

You write well enough so clearly you learned something. Use that.

i am inclined to agree with you.
i was the ugly stoner kid, who didn't connect with anybody.
i even managed to make the staff uncomfortable.
self-taught programmer, hoping to publish a game this year...steam doesn't ask you if you went to school, before letting you upload and sell a game. i am undoubtedly very smart, just don't have time to do fuck all shit lately. once utilities are hooked up at our place, hopefully i'll get the occasional 2 consecutive hours to work on code more often.

FUCKING FAGGOOOOOOT. kys

I was pretty much the same, though not ugly then. But I got jobs, after school jobs, summer jobs and stuff like that to make money so I could take chicks out and buy weed. It was funny.

In fact the best job was as a tourest host where I was making $20/hr just for counting the number of people that got on tour busses to make sure the busses didn't overflow. Good times.

And don't "hope to publish" do that some other time. Work for another company start from the bottom and work up. Just remember that they pay you.

Hey I kill myself working underwater everyday!

yeah, unfortunately as soon as i met my partner, my dad kicked me out (we're cool now), so my working was primarily for rent and bills....did manage to stay high through most of it though. depended on a lot of shitty roommates.

as far as publishing, i am just working on all of the IP i can, i have a lot going for me so far.....
Nelson Sexton is my inspiration,
he started making Unturned by himself at age 17, which near-topped the Steam charts for years, he will never have to work a labor job in his life.
at least shows me that it is worth it, to at least keep my eye on the ball, as far as, if i make something that has a good demographic, market it correctly, the platforms are out there for me to be successful without holding out for another companys' clipboard.

My mom gave me an ultimatum when I was 20 or so I think. We're going to Georgia to live near your brother, and I was like, NO, you're going there. I talked to my employers and they gave me a raise enough to let me stay in NYC and take over the apartment I grew up in. It's pretty fun at that age in NYC when you have a 3 bedroom apartment to yourself. I liked the silence, it allowed to write a lot of stuff at all hours.

curious, millennial to millennial, are you saving to buy a home?

... the thing was that I cut my hair and wear a suit and tie. I was like no problem. Hair can grow back and a suit and tie which they paid for looks pretty good to the ladies.

I wish I had. But no, I was stupid. I'd have rather bought land though.

so you're still working for rent? you say it like you aren't saving / earning now? what do you do now and what is the plan?

It's not that big of a deal. I make NYC money and my expenses w/rent are stupid low.

I'm becoming more patient, and that makes me very happy. I'm also not getting upset as easily. It has made a big improvement in my life. I have been more excited to try new things as a result :)

just gonna work until retirement age?
i guess that's a sweet deal if you're happy,
imo it's like passing life with a D

Long story.
For some humor check out
"The sheriff and the satellite kid"
from DARK VAULT OF PUBLIC DOMAIN.

Last year I was ugly. A year later I'm still ugly. (But with 10 kg less, so I guess that's some progress)

personally,
i want to live in a home I own by age 30,
make passive income by selling my games and renting out another home,
and not have to work for nobody....save money after getting high instead of save money after paying rent

No chicks care that much at that age.

darkvault.wordpress.com/

When I was in HS, nobody really cared. We got in there through test scores and then fucked off.

So... fantasyland, might as well get a genie in a bottle to give you wishes too.

well, only took me 1 year to buy one home,
and since rent will be freed up,
it will take me less time to buy another home (to rent out).

also, i plan to join the Navy next year, to support future plans.

what's fantasy land about it?

I just three martians wearing bathing suits and will sell them to the government for millions... that's fantasyland. Don't fall for it, get a proper degree and don't use it on a resume if you don't have to.

Otherwise you might wind up in "Head Office" and the movie with the same name is a very close to reality, been there, done that.

But then you're gonna have to deal with rentors and upkeep and shit and pay some management company, and you'll have a shitload of taxes to pay.

OTHER THAN THE FACT YOU WENT FROM CHILD MOLESTER TO REGULAR 2018 FREAK? OHH..NOT MUCH

Head Office (1985)
imdb.com/title/tt0091183/

my property tax on my current one is 300 dollars bi-annually,

if the tennants pay me 800 a month rent,
i'll have almost 10,000 / year of passive income from them.

i wouldn't mind spending as much as 3,000 a year to pay professionals out of the phonebook to go fix their AC once or twice a year.
management company? no, i don't have to do that

Just wait until you rent to niggers and they destroy the property or you get freakjobs in there. No thanks. I don't need the hassle. If it works for you then good, but that's not my style unless I just own the place and let other people manage it.

SOLUTION: DON'T RENT TO NIGGERS.

WHO THE FUCK RENTS TO NIGGERS? NOT EVEN THE GOVT. WANTS THEM AS TENANTS,

Just wait for weather conditions too, depending on where you are. Floods, hurricanes, tornados, earthquakes, fires. All kinds of shit. You're not accounting for that.

>But then you're gonna have to deal with rentors

When I was renting, I had several asshole landlords. I swore when I started buying rental property that I was going to be a tenant's dream landlord.

Then I learned not all renters were like me and most of them were the scum of the Earth.
So now, by necessity, I'm the asshole landlord I never wanted to be.

i would do monthly checks. if they do that, they'd be on a clause to be responsible for those damages.
they can be freakjobs, i'll retain the right to evict them, evicting them and finding new tenants is no problem if i have 9-10K a year (that they worked for to give me).

all of the "hassle" is worth not working for rent until i die.
because, the person i (you right now) would be paying rent to, would be (guess what) dealing with all that "hassle" instead of working for rent until they die

yep, all of the "hassle" is worth not working for rent until i die.
because, the person i (you right now) would be paying rent to, would be (guess what) dealing with all that "hassle" instead of working for rent until they die

Stupid laws, you can't turn them away or you'll get some lawsuit on your ass, then wait until one of those crackhead niggers slips on some ice or "pretends" to slip on some ice and the niggers will be on you like a swarm of angry nigger wasps wanting some kind of settlement.

I'm a lot more confident especially with women. This is from learning how to have more fun talking to people. I'm kinda hilarious sometimes.

Depends on the state for eviction. It really varys a LOT.

as someone who has been evicted, and actually have had to evict people before, i know this

it never ever varies to the point where it's worse than working to pay someone else rent until i die

FUCK YOU IDIOT. I RENT PROPERTIES IN COMMUNIST ONTARIO WITH THE MINISTRY OF HUMAN RIGHTS...JUST ASK FOR A CREDIT CHECK....NO NIGGERS.

Nice caps, and that can't be faked?

It's too bad that folk can't just put up a sign saying "NO NIGGERS ALLOWED!"

Even with no niggers, you'll still get freak jobs who want to set up meth labs and do shady shit.

NO YOU FUCKING IMBECILE. THE LANDLORD DOES THE CREDIT CHECK ASSHOLE.

THE NIGER JUST HAS TO SIGN A WAIVER FORM. I ASK FOR BACK GROUND CHECK WAIVER AND THEY NEVER COME BACK. FUCK NIGGERS. SAND NIGGERS ARE THE SAME, PAKIS ETC.

GOOD TENANTS ARE CHINKS, WHITES ESPECIALLY FEMALES AND JEWS.

Dude, chill out with the caps.

Chicks, they can be running a hour house.
There's always something. Always.

Hoar not hour, grrrrr.

WHORE YOU DUMB FUCK.

AN THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT THE CREDIT CHECK WILL WEED OUT YOU DUMB FUCK.

RENT TO FEMALE STUDENTS= NO PROBLEMS.

again
if i do a checkup on the 15th of june,
they set up a meth lab or bust down a wall or anything on the 16th
and another checkup on the first of july
i can evict them, then, hold them responsible for damages as long as that is in the lease,
i think the worst states give them like 3 months to get out, but again,

even if they smear feces all over the walls and i have to take them to court AND pay phone-book professionals to fix the place up,

it is STILL WAY BETTER than ME working to pay rent until i die.

keep coming up with arguments, rent-payers.

Weeeeell guys I started puberty and grew some pubes XD also my last ball finnaly dropped hehehe

FUCK YOU. LEAVE IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT. THIS IS NOW A CAPS LOCK THREAD.

It really wont. You really don't understand what a credit check does and with all of your caps I bet that you've worked for a company that makes or uses credit checks. I have for many and a credit chick doesn't go through intent on other people's property. Plus a lot of these little rentals are cash up front and this and that, that's another expense. Doing a deep security check on people, gtfo, that's expensive. Might as well expect DoD clearances from them too, but who's gonna verify those?

I was a loser then and I'm still a loser now

i am not but, "it's expensive" is a poor excuse to not do it

you know what's expensive?
rent, multiplied by the number of months you're going to live

Look up the laws in various states.
I'm not gonna get into it but then another expense is hiring lawyers and court fees and shit. There are a lot of expenses that you're not considering.

Where's spiderman?