How do I stop hating everything Sup Forums...

How do I stop hating everything Sup Forums? I feel like everywhere I go everyone and everything just feel so autistic and insane and I just hate it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/arQkivaRRWI
youtube.com/watch?v=U2bNXrVubrE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

find a girlfriend that you love and cherish

If not then devote yourself until a job.

Basically don't focus on yourself, but focus on other people

I feel ya Sup Forumsro. But you also a fag

Find yourself in your own head, and just hope someone out there might be able to find you too.

Embrace it. You rightfully reject degenerate humans. Now your mission becomes to seek out the exact opposite ideal. Good luck.

(hate is not an evil no-no-feeling, as we are told all too often)

dumb - having a decent partner won't hurt tho

and just like that I don't feel like my post is too pretentious anymore, by comparison

You can't. We live in the Age of Stupid. The evil rich white men who rule the world have decided that the only way to maintain control over an increasing population is to reward stupidity and punish creativity. As you'll see from Sup Forums, the loudest voices are always the dumbest ones, and people who write thoughtful responses in complete, grammatical sentences -- like this one -- are completely ignored.

We have entered a new Dark Age where the very worst of humanity (greed, apathy, ignorance, intolerance, short-sightedness) is encouraged, while the very best of humanity (empathy, imagination, ambition, compassion) are actively punished.

It is a good time to hate things, but to keep very quiet about hating them. The stupids are not known for their tolerance.

>The evil rich white men who rule the world

here, you dropped these: ((( )))

sometimes you just have to embrace chaos a little bit.

>((((White Men)))))

youtu.be/arQkivaRRWI

Oh look, the idiot Stormfag Trumplorable demographic, some of the dumbest of the dumb, have chosen to put in an appearance to prove my point. Hello, stupids.

Nope, voted Bernie my dude. I'm also brown. Just curious is all. The white men make interesting stories sometimes.

If we're true he would be prez

I thought about this and no. the state of the US has mutated to such an extent that not only was he unfit due to being a ((white male)) but he's actually a semi honest man. he probably wouldn't have played nice for nuclear 1 deals and such. Hillary checked both those boxes. But what do I know eh.

>this asshurt
lol

>empathetic imaginative ambitious compassionate people

I focus on other people across the street with my telescope.

cringe.jpg
talk about lacking empathy

if ur genuinely at that point ud realise the pockets of insanity in a majority insane world and never forget argumentum ad populum to this schizophrenic insane shit

>trump
>honest

huh?

Then kys nigger lover

youtube.com/watch?v=U2bNXrVubrE

Trump didn't win cause he was honest. In the same token Bernie didn't win cause he was honest. Trump only won due to the collective hate of an entire nation. people fed up with the bullshit of the system. I was fucking pissed about the circumstances in which Bernie lost. I imagine the blatant corruption of the DNC didn't due Hillary any favors.

Easy. Become Dr. Manhattan that's what I did.