You were born a man

>you were born a man
>you won the lottery of life
>no slutshaming for masturbating or having sex
>you are not underrepresented in fields where you earn a lot of money
>you are not physically weak
>you wont have to get pregnant
>you will always be valued for more than your good looks and ability to rear children
>you will only get better with age
>no one ever talks about exterminating your gender

Feels good man

>tfw you feel so bad for women that you are a victim feminist

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sex_differences_in_intelligence#Mathematics_performance
youtube.com/watch?v=cVaTc15plVs
ccs.neu.edu/home/shivers/rants/scum.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>feel so bad

typical male chauvinism

the issue here is that you only acknowledge negatives but not positives
on top of that you don't even go and make conclusions about it

you don't even go into the topic of sex and what you can conclude from sex about female psychology

on top of that you've been posting this pasta for weeks which is sad since with all the feedback you got maybe you should have evolved your opinion a little by now

my opinion is that you have been so brainwashed by feminism, you go with the premise that men and women are equal, which totally blinds you from seeing things in their entirety

>the issue here is that you only acknowledge negatives but not positives
there are positives, but they are few

>on top of that you don't even go and make conclusions about it
but what does it mean?

>you don't even go into the topic of sex and what you can conclude from sex about female psychology
what does it mean?

>with all the feedback you got maybe you should have evolved your opinion a little by now
i read all the feedback, but feedback wont change facts
actually i have begun adding more facts to the pasta that I have i realized during more stay on Sup Forums

>you go with the premise that men and women are equal
even you have realized that women are less privileged and still you wont feel sorry for them
why?

>there are positives, but they are few
i'd say the positive and negative balance is about equal honestly

>but what does it mean?
that different roles in society aren't necessarily better or worse they are just different, and that our brains are wired to think a certain way about it by nature
i mean you're looking at it all from your perspective as a man, is right actually

>what does it mean?
the woman is on the receiving end during sex, and the man on the giving end
you can easily put this in relation with "traditional gender roles" in society and how they very much correlate

in other words : it would take a certain mindset to enjoy sucking a dick, yes ?

>even you have realized that women are less privileged and still you wont feel sorry for them
>why?
because i don't have anything to feel sorry about honestly

you have openly admitted that women are worse off and you dont feel bad for them
you disgust me

oh you tire me
idk why i am even trying

>mfw traps and gays in general would kill for this, but they will never, ever, will be able to do it

weird
pregnancy is the woman's curse

>be man

>will never have boobs ;_;

I'd rather be dead than a woman 2bh

du har vist glemt dit pikbur

this

On average, American men have larger boobs than French women[1][2]

>indse at kvinder har det værre
>informer andre om det
>bliv gjort grin med
sådan er hverdagen for en kvinderetsforkæmper

I had sex in a vagina once. A bit over-rated. Try using the woman's mouth.

Who talks seriously about exterminating women?

>jeg er en kvinderetsforkæmper

Dubious. Tissue engineering is a fast growing field. They intend to grow new hearts, livers and limbs in labs, why not ovaries and wombs?

lots of people on Sup Forums
one of my teachers

basically the premise is that women are obsolete if the artificial womb is invented and because they are contributing less to science they will be likely to be exterminated

hvorfor flytter du ikke til afghanistan hvis du hader kvinders rettigheder så meget?

*one of my teachers when i went to highschool

the fuck? I'm gay but sure as hell don't wanna get pregnant. mpreg is kinda hot though

den evige d*nsken slår til igjen

There are a good number of feminists who say the same thing about how sperm could potentially be artificially created making men obsolete.

Sup Forums trolls and your teacher are not sufficient examples

the point is not the sperm or the eggs
we can easily make them
the point is the womb
and men has the power
it would be very difficult to exterminate them
exterminating women would be easier and currently more logical

>gjort grin med
det handler jo dybest set bare om at hele den her feministiske bolge gennem venstreorienterede ekstremister har polariseret lortet - enten er du hvid ridder numeros uno og "kon er flydende og en social konstruktion" eller også er du womanhatebread-tier.jpeg
så uanset hvad man gor kan man ikke vinde

Mass genocide of women is never going to happen. No one in any form of power is going to suggest doing so.

>women are obsolete if the artificial womb is invented
lol, why would anyone invent that? it's not a need, and I don't know, but I'm still waiting for flying cars and all that scy fi stuff that would be much cooler to have
>women are obsolete
leave drugs

>Mass genocide of women is never going to happen.
doubt.jpg

but it doesn't even have to be genocide
it could also be a slow extermination of women by making sure only men are born from the artificial wombs or the women being reduced to second class citizens

>No one in any form of power is going to suggest doing so.
many powers would benefit from having a purely male nation
especially military dictatorships

>lol, why would anyone invent that?
because of the low birhtrate many coutries face

>>women are obsolete
but its true
a woman's main purpose is to rear children
when you dont need the woman anymore and they aren't overrepresented in STEM fields people may begin deposing of them

Still think that's very unlikely. It's not something to seriously concern anyone with

We get creepshaming instead of slutshaming
We get a higher chance of getting homicided
We get worse jail sentences and conditions

There is no guarantee of being valued at all, men are disposable. Being valued for reproduction is a higher floor for women above men, not a ceiling.

Being stronger and not having to deal with periods or pregnancy are nice though. It's also nice not having to build a professional culture for my gender from the ground-up in most industries &/or companies.

The extermination shit you talked about isn't worth taking seriously. You just spend too much time on the internet.

Lmao this guy. Being a woman is p much the same as being a man to me at least. Everyone is an individual and the thickness of your skin matters and your thought process. You don't talk to many people do you?

Are you actually a woman pretending to be a guy? Wouldn't surprise me

>creepshaming
dude what?

>We get a higher chance of getting homicided
only in first world countries

>We get worse jail sentences and conditions
true
doubt that it is the same in third-world countries though

>There is no guarantee of being valued at all, men are disposable.
being disposable basically means you aren't under constant restrains
if you think you or worse off because of this look at the arab world

>Being valued for reproduction is a higher floor for women above men, not a ceiling.
again look at the arab world

wew lad

im not sure if I have said i was a guy in these threads

>>you are not underrepresented in fields where you earn a lot of money
This is literally nothing unless you are one of the people in those fields.

Artificial insemination of women with artificial sperm made from anyone's genetics, including other women, is much more likely to happen than arfificial wombs.

Men will be obsolete long before women will.

>you were born a man
>you won the lottery of life
>you were born in Russia
>mfw

>creepshaming
Talking to a woman the wrong way (even unintentionally) can and will get a man put in jail for being a creep.

A woman will not ever go to jail (in western countries) for being a slut (nor for being a creep, for that matter).

>only in first world countries
Incorrect

It sounds like your focus shouln't be on the fairness of being born into a gender but rather the fairness of being born into a Muslim or non-Muslim community.

How do you slutshame masturbation? Who the fuck would know and how is that slutty unless you're doing it in public?

>>you are not underrepresented in fields where you earn a lot of money
They have higher enrollment than males in college, if they want to study worthless things that's all on them and they are over promoted when they are in STEM.

You said "feels good man" implying you were a man who didn't have to deal with all the things you said.

Anyway, you need to get over that massive victim complex you have if you are a woman. I know women tend to be over emotional at times, but Jesus...

>doesn't even know what creepshaming is

I genuinely think that you are not a guy now. There is a reason why there are schools or hospitals with policies that prohibit their staff from being alone with female patients and pupils because they fear false accusations when men are alone with them without a witness.

You will never know the feeling of being suspected and judged for being near children as a woman.

Creepshaming isn't too bad. What men have worse is reverse 'slutshaming'.

Men with a lack of sexual experience will be looked down upon and ridiculed. A 30 year old male virgin is viewed as far more pathetic than a female 30 year old virgin

>Talking to a woman the wrong way (even unintentionally) can and will get a man put in jail for being a creep.
i doubt this
please post some cases

>Incorrect
dont think so

>How do you slutshame masturbation?
if they have no hymen they can get slutshamed for not being someone's first sexual experience
once read something about people in the US who assured that their daughters had an intact hymen until they got married

>They have higher enrollment than males in college
yeah and they study worthless shit

>if they want to study worthless things that's all on them
no, studies have shown that women are greatly affected by stereotypes in their career choices

>You were born

>>women are greatly affected by stereotypes in their career choices
>women can't decide for themselves
>but they are equal to men
Really makes you think doesn't it?

>You said "feels good man" implying you were a man who didn't have to deal with all the things you said.
well damn that's true
lol

>There is a reason why there are schools or hospitals with policies that prohibit their staff from being alone with female patients and pupils because they fear false accusations when men are alone with them without a witness.
i think you are overestimating this
i have only heard a little about male teachers should personally make sure to avoid being in a room alone with a pupil with a closed door
but it wasn't an official policy

>no, studies have shown that women are greatly affected by stereotypes in their career choices

Then why are these enrollment rates diverge more in states that are more equal like Denmark and Norway, in countries where the playing field is more even? Iran for example is a very patriarchal society, yet females are enrolling more or equal in the sciences and technical fields than men. Explain this paradox to me.

>without your consent

>i think you are overestimating this
The next time you go to a male gyn you will realize that the female nurse that is in the room as well (usually missing when you go to a female one) isn't there to protect you but the male doctor.

hey men's mathematical abilty is also affected by stereotypes
and i think most of these studies focused on women

read about it here:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sex_differences_in_intelligence#Mathematics_performance

i would like you to present the proof first
and this paradox is seen everywhere
like it has been proven that religious people have more children than atheists
still the very religious poland has a birthrate far lower than atheist iceland

>i would like you to present the proof first

youtube.com/watch?v=cVaTc15plVs

There you go. This is a 40 minutes documentary on the topic financed by the Norwegian public broadcaster. I might be nice to know that the Norwegian state cut funding to the interviewed gender studies institute after this documentary became very popular in Norway.

>like it has been proven that religious people have more children than atheists still the very religious poland has a birthrate far lower than atheist iceland

This is completely unrelated

Again the question is: Why do women take on more jobs that are stereoptypically male when they live in a more equal society?

The reason is simple, in a more equal society the playing field is leveled, the environment has been reduced to minimum influence.

When the environment has little or no influence what happens is that inherent differences become stronger in their influence. That's why more women are rather becoming nurses in equal Denmark than in patriarchal Iran.

Sorry, FEWER

The question is: Why do women take on FEWER jobs that are stereoptypically male when they live in a more equal society?

You're overestimating the power of stereotypes. Basically, if your parents are good, no matter what your sex is, you'll be fine, and if they're bad. you're very probably fucked. Most people think that math and shit are for stupid nerds anyway.
t. math-related student

the down sides though
>you'll die alone if/because you're poor and unattractive

there are ugly women too

I see many ugly women with +- normal men. It's easier to get a bf.

I was born as a woman but I would like to be a man, very much. I prefer using logic over muh feelings, I cannot find anything in common with other women because they are mostly dull as fuck, they don't care about learning something from history and their attemps in politics are lousy, in most cases they just repeat leftist bullshit because it's so tolerant. Many support importing ficki ficki and there are tons of whores who instantly open their legs when they see a random negro, m-muh big black cock, or offering themselves to Arabs because they think they will be treated like an actual human being when they'll move to a sandnigger country. I don't even feel bad for these idiots. They are followers, acting like they are all perfect, PC role models. They follow everything what is trendy at the moment, they lack common sense, especially dumb feminists praising violent rapy moslems. I hate being a woman. Maybe I will kill myself one day and hopefully I will respawn in a mans body.

Im actually fairly attractive anf forever alone. Because I have no money or friends to go out with.

Cant wait to get a job and move out. I feel like im living in a prison made of good parental advice.

>women are virgins just by will
>everyone will help women no matter the situation

There is more women than men.

I know some guys who are poor (Russia-tier poor, not you whiny Western European) and have friends/pussy. You're just probably an autist.

Look at young people. They're almost 50/50. Men just die earlier.

it is possible but money makes it so much easier, when you cant go out to drink/eat/do whatever shitty activity it limits you a lot.

I went to see this girl at her work today, i arrived at like 13:35, she mentioned shortly after she ends today at 14, but since i aint got no fucking money i couldnt invite her anywhere. Still gonna get her though, but you get my point

Not to mention everyone is broke in Russia. Thats barely comperable to this place.

Money makes everything easier. But if you don't have friends at all it won't help.
But everyone, we're poorer than you but we also have our standards. Especially in Moscow.

yuo mentioned the wrong post i think

Lmao alright buddy

>Not everyone
Fix

Making friends is easy... you just have to be open person and take initiative.

But I want to be cute and wear nice clothes.
Men "clothes" are terrible.

Pic unrelated.

>can't have option to wear trousers or skirt

Yeah and the guy wrote he had no friends to go out with. Actually, it can be easier to find someone when you're poor because you'll know that this person is with you not because of money. I can take a girl to best places in my city but I don't want to because she'll like it, not me.

kys weeb, she looks like a child

Pic related for anyone who finds THAT attractive

are you trying to sell MGTOW passes or something? you sound pretty much like a feminist but in a male version lel

You will never be shamed for being a virgin or not being frequently sexually active

>you are not underrepresented in fields where you earn a lot of money
Could be societal expectations could be personal choice too

>you are not physically weak
Can't change biology, for now

As above

>you will always be valued for more than your good looks and ability to rear children
after female financial emancipatrtion no, Beautiful people are valued more regardless of sex. Infertile men are seen as inferior too.

>you will only get better with age
Trend that will dissapear with changing gender roles and financial equality

>no one ever talks about exterminating your gender
wrong

>>no one ever talks about exterminating your gender

ccs.neu.edu/home/shivers/rants/scum.html