What music does she listen to?

What music does she listen to?

fuck off Sup Forums

chvrches

Only thing I know is she's got a great acting career ahead of her...

The Clash, Talking Heads, Bowie, New Order.... the list goes on...

>muh 80's nostalgia

Fuck offf already, the 80's sucked

LMAO DUDE SYNTHS LOL DUDE BIG HAIR LOL DUDE GREED IS GOOD

most of the fans of the show never experienced the 80s so it's fun for us, you old bag of cat shit

im 26, im fucking tired of every try hard hipster shit thinking they are being orginal by reviving the 80's its been like this since the fucking 90's ended.
UM FUCKING TIRED OF IT, GET OVER IT YOU FUCKING CHEESY KEYTAR BIG HAIR STUPID FUCKS REEEEEEEEEEEEE

whatever the writer wants her to listen to, who gives a shit

Seems like you're the one who needs to "get over" it.

get over what?
retards wanting to live in a never ending 80's nostalgia loop?

I grew up worshiping at the alter of cobain not flock of segaulls

fields recordings

>cobain
>not nostalgia

i'm sure series 7 will feature plenty of nirvana :^)

there's only gonna be 3/4 seasons

i mean i hope so
but...

Oldies from the 60s/70s/80s.

The music the adults around her listen to in their cars. Because thats the first music you always listen to and grow to appreciate in some way. Back then, they would've been radio smash hits still in circulation. Plus Mike is basic like that.

pic related is not an instruction

Yeah, and?
I would rather 90's nostalgia for once.
I grew up in the late 90's. Oh man, you missed it, they were here, kurt was here, and he is dead. And i missed it. And thats what you had to live with if you grew up then.

The complete and insane obbseeion pop culture has had with the 80's for the past 20 something years is psychosis to me

Nu metal, industrial , pop punk, grunge, trip hop, big beat, acid, trance, gangsta rap, IDM, britpop, goth, hardcore, ska, black metal, thrash, boy bands, new jack swing, neo soul, machester, drum and bass.

that was cool shit to me when i was a kid

you said you were 26 you don't remember any of that shit

>Oh man, you missed it, they were here, kurt was here, and he is dead. And i missed it. And thats what you had to live with if you grew up then.

i'm laughing but damn i never saw it that way
like everyone telling you how you missed the party
i guess that's why no one knows how to revive the 90s, apart from vaporwave and they still put a weird spin on it

>rock music
>''IDM''
kek

fucking exactly. I was in grade school in the late 90's, and im mostly a 2000's kid, i was alive for like emo and crunk music.
But every kid then missed the 90's they never experienced.
The 80's are nothing to me.

I want like grunge, and Industrial rock, and like indy movies, and like comic books that use the letter "X" way too much.

i dont know , maybe marron 5 mujjajajaja

Kanye