HALLOWEEN on Sup Forums

Post songs about being 27 years old and spending your Halloween night alone on Sup Forums

>only 2 more halloweens after this will be in my 20s
>"next year" will be the year went from hopeful to downright embarrassing and delusional
>didn't even do anything festive today, just wageslaved

pic semi-related, but i'm a guy

youtube.com/watch?v=P7yySTI5wY8

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JFwjHMn9O2o
youtube.com/watch?v=SCQGnVrTsAM
youtu.be/EvTVTb2RoQU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

i'm 29 and this is the first year i have spent halloween alone at the computer - wife is poorly in bed, baby asleep.

it is refreshing and something i have missed. cherish the solitude, OP.

>get in a relationship

Sup Forums is an amazing reprieve

>out of relationship

Sup Forums reminds me i'm alone

i'll never be happy baka

Fuck women. If you can be secure with yourself and alone time you have nothing to worry about. Been depressed half of today and realizing that letting people fuck themselves over and pretending everything is OK is better than walking down that path of sorrow with them trying to help even though it doesn't matter how much you offer. Wasting time, effort, money, and burning a hole in your heart for no reason

t. 29 year old spending his Halloween alone tonight as well

Chad's Chuck and Dump
Formerly Homers

Jesus Christ... is this the 29 year old suicide thread. If so, I’m on board.

I'm 27 and no longer relate to the majority of this board.

Which is mostly 16-22 year olds who non-ironically listen to meme rap, trap with some shit like Mac Demarco mixed in.

The "humor" on here is fucking bottom-of-the-barrel Reddit/Tumblr/Twitter tier. I only come here because I love music but I hate this board

No suicide. Only realizing I've been wasting my time on a girl. Yet trying to not fall into the rabbit hole again

whats the point of living if not for a girl

get to my levels fags
>35yo, still living with parents
>only hobby tonight is shitposting on 4ch
>this is what I do everyday for +7 years now

i think I'm gonna get a call girl to come over tonight. think she'll carve pumpkins with me after I'm done plowing her ass?

>29 and no bf

Being a genius in art and change something in the world, or being a genius in science and discover something in the universe.

at what age did you give up

what was the last age you had dreams

what would you do different and what advice would you give to 27 year old you

one would assume you've saved quite a bit of money - asuming you're employed and paying no rent.

that is something.

Post pics of room

I've found the wrong one

When you're only making $12.15/hour it takes a while

this.

Dude, I'm 27. Halloween is stupid. Nothing wrong with wageslaving. I was unemployed almost the whole summer. Life is precarious.

youtube.com/watch?v=JFwjHMn9O2o

>tfw 27 in one week
>most likely will be spending it alone

i hate this time of year

>tfw your friends are enjoying halloween and posting their experience on snapchat
>they didnt even ask you to come

>tfw they send you their snaps
just rub my face in it you shits

youtube.com/watch?v=SCQGnVrTsAM

>having a snapchat
>having friends on there

fuck off normie

thanks user

this isn't r9k you absolute bellend

>implying any of that matters when you're dead and you've spent your life trying to better a world you never would have seen rather than making yourself happy

>tfw friends asked you to come out but you ignored them to shitpost on Sup Forums instead

does this fit?
youtu.be/EvTVTb2RoQU

>If I don't ask other people what they are doing nobody will ever invite me along

literally me

>doing anything tonight for Halloween, on a tuesday, other than getting MOTHERFCKN COMFFFYY

the weekend was for the parties and shit senpai dont feel fomo tonight literally nothings happening