Who has this slampig's Discord link?

Who has this slampig's Discord link?

Who is she?

Bump with tits

If I could fuck her I would I've blown hundreds of loads to her I need the real thing

I have fucked her. It's not that good.

How did arrange that to happen?

how was she?

Sadie?

its the u dun goofed girl

I dated her. Here, a pic of the same background in OP's pic. I took that pic.
I literally just said it wasn't very good. She makes YOU move HER when she is on top. She is that lazy in bed. She also doesn't so much suck cock as lightly run her mouth on it. I dunno about all you all, but I need some suction.

Can you read? He said not good.

Itt: Things that never happened

Looks like my fucking ex-room mate! Is her name Melissa???

SeeWhoops

I don't care if she's good I just want to make this fantasy reality

itt:newfags

that's not proof , if you really dated her you would post some oc that I have never seen

I would fuck the shit out of that :) there is a reason for paper bags

beside sex, how she is?

Fat

>exact same background
>not proof

People not recognising who the goddess is is a sign of the terminal decline of Jewchan.

ew god whi? ok op. there is a difference between a slampig and a... and a...

jfc no. just no. i've stuck my dick in a lot of stuff, but even drunk hell no.

She complains about everything. Fakes having seizures all the time (like ALL the fucking time). Obsesses over anything LGBT for the sole reason of it being LGBT. Isn't really trans. The wheelchair stuff is all bullshit (she came and stayed for two weeks and never once got into that wheelchair). Occasionally has what is probably a fake PTSD flashback...just generally unpleasant to be around. She also cheats, and has absolutely no regard for anyone's feelings or problems but her own.

In the end, I got together and fucked her just to be able to say I have.

Oh, and she has a hardcore daddy fetish, which creeped me out to no end, and I think she probably had a sexual relationship with her father.

I forgot to add that I used to defend and believe the wheelchair thing because why would someone get an expensive wheelchair to fake something, but then I found out it is a very used wheelchair that she got on the cheap, and is trying to fake her way into getting on disability. It's not working though. She's shopping around for doctors who will agree with HER diagnosis.

Ok how did you meet her

Also she lurks on here all the time to this day. She's probably lurking in this thread right now. Catch something from fucking all those trannies yet Dami? You fucking whore.

I'm not dumb enough to catch an std , btw your dick was tiny , I never knew if it was in my pussy or not

>Not dumb enough to catch STD
>Fucks nothing but tranny whores

Mmmh ? Timestamp?

dump her pics

Gonna threaten to kill yourself again?

>I'm not dumb enough to catch an std

lol

Cunt like a railroad tunnel

>trans
>every single detail top to bottom is female
>mfw

samefag

Nope

*photoshop

>fucking retard that wants to be right

Photoshop? How cumbersome.

Dump

this her ?

looks like it

I saw a video where she fit like 15 hot dogs in her vagina

Is that from the new jessi slaughter set? She has new vids as well.

we whant all her videos