My latina ex just got engaged Sup Forums :(

my latina ex just got engaged Sup Forums :(

Her face is busted, you aren't missing anything.

Unless your face is busted too, in which case, tough luck pal.

Show up at her wedding and bust your brains out right then and there. Traumatize her and her new chad husband

nah its not, its just a bad angle

You dodged a bullet. She looks about 2 years out from going full Chipotle Lady. They all do.

Not the angle. Just your standards.

Not the angle bro.
You’ll be fine.

I was married for three years to a super hot Mexican with a ridiculous ass. I miss her and understand your feels.

You have to totally erase them from your life, don't look them up, don't associate with shared friends, etc. Move on. It'll be fine.

How long were you together?

Nudes?

Meh you are not missing much

latina's are hot but way too fertile. unless you were planning on having kids in the next 2 years you dodged a bullet bro.

wish her all the best, move on from her and don't be a faggot

yeah i know its tough. thanks for the advide bro

almost 5 years. we broke up about 8 months ago

Thank God! Date within your race sweetie.

Gross beaner face

this is her like 3 months ago

Hot! Any nudes? See what else your missing?

only ever managed to get this creepshot of her sucking my cock. she had an ex before me who send her nudes to her parents when they broke up, and it scarred her for life. so she never took any

Delete these pictures from your phone and computer. I know you're having a pity party right now, but it's only hurting yourself. Forget about her.

If you could pull a girl like this, you can definitely get another.

>8 months out of a former relationship
>gets engaged
DUDE YOU DODGED BULLET JUST START FUCKING SOME OTHER WOMAN ALREADY FFS

thanks user. yeah ill find another hottie, but it still hurts ya know? its pretty recent breakup...

OP no longer looking for advice, just justification of his inability to move on.

OP yet again a gigantic faggot.