>BT defend howard foster last week for early stoppage
>get annoyed with this week

Couldn't make it up

>British boxing

>Frank Warren puts on better shows than Eddie Hearn

most garbage match ever

walsh should pick another hobby because boxing is not for him

fucking washed up has been hack fraud

ANYONE who thinks that was a bad stoppage in a moron. His legs were gone no way he comes back.

Pathetic tbqh

anymore boxing worth watching tonight?

Was literally better than any show Eddie has put on this year aside from one you had to pay £20 for

Rigged as fuck

Davis is just very good, not everyone can be world level.

>wanting a rematch when you've been done in 3 rounds

There are two solid (but not amazing) American cards on later

I might stay up for them. That fight did not satisfy me

Baltimore accent is actually quite cool desu senpai

He sounds retarded and depressed

Dirrell vs Uzcategui is good and Crawford vs Diaz and Relikh vs Barthelemy are both decent, though there are clear favourites in both

Stop kidding yourself lad

>I take my hat off to Liam Wash

>its an IBF Junior (wait what) title holder beats a 59 year old Brit and Americans celebrate like its a real title episode

Bet you read boxingnews24 for your boxing coverage, don't you?

Really, Americans, are, for real, celebrating this?

Against Liam Walsh??

Jesus, the state of American boxing

How long until Floyd and Gervonta fall out? I give it until the end of 2017. Floyd is taking the piss with his attention hogging

Reminder that THIS is why you watch hipster Japanese cards. Literally every fight all morning was better than anything on that card.

How long until more matches?

Shut up Britbum you got murked

Enjoy your midget-scuffle

this.

I actually liked floyd as a fighter, because I assumed the attention was just to help him sell PPV's.

But now he just seems like a prick who can't let go of the limelight, and is taking the spotlight from his fighters, and trying to be the star.

Walsh sounds like he might cry

The Pig would literally destroy those nips like he was Godzilla

:3 sounds like a nice guy

Daniel Dubois could beat up all those Japanese midgets in one go

>apologies for the industrial strength language

It's fucking 5 to 11

This lad Walsh is delusional as hell

A P O L O G I E S

Apologise right now you oaf.

Blame Ofcom

You can enjoy it too, the best part is there's another great japanese card on tomorrow afternoon!

Bunce vs Woodhall is getting tasty

CROSSING HIS LEGS LIKE RIVERDANCE

so fucking shameful

walsh should never step foot in london again or a boxing ring for that matter

unbelievable

>commentators just shouting over each other
May as well have Robbie Savage at this point.

What's currently on?

Missed it, had a boiler to fix

Was the most disgraceful result of the year worth watching then?

Sorry if I don't want to see cards stacked with mismatches for eddie's bloated stable. This had a couple of short ones and some good even stuff too. Good balance just that Davis was a level above.

If Brook also loses next week this year will have been brutal for British boxing

Oh yeah and Saunders could lose to Khurtseedis too

i hope saunders does lose the little cunt.

Yeah cos the Dubois and Yarde fights were two sided battles, yes? Jog on sunshine.

Well Brook vs Spence is a 50/50 fight on paper where as this was 90/10

Try reading the posts you reply to lad.

That actually looks like my ex, jesus

Yeah it was entertaining throughout, though the longer it went on the more dominant Murata was. First time I've been really impressed with him as a pro, defensively very impressive and perfectly accurate. The scorecards were mind boggling.

I want Danny Crazy Devitto winning that fight, just for the sake of the memes

Sorry but Frank's cards just aren't on the same level, this was his biggest one this year so far and it would be one of Hearn's smallest.

How'd my boy Sunny Edwards do? Can't find anything on his fight?

Beat me to it
We've had it too good for a while so had to happen.

At least AJ is a perfect Heavyweight and will go on to dominate like Lewis, r-right? What could possibly go wrong...

Still man we're taking L after L

Thank god Joshua won

Again. If you like Matchroom fighters in mismatches which are more about the spectacle I'll agree, but Warren has put on better fights this year AJ aside inarguably. Hearn wouldn't dare put something like Smyle vs Williams on his cards because it would take up precious Katie Taylor airtime.

Don't care Tbh, it means the fighters are taking better fights. Would rather this than paper champions in meaningless defences.

I guess it separates the wheat from the chaff

Fury, Joshua, DeGale, Brook, Frampton and Yafai are the real deal. Who else?

Lee Selby is in the argument to be the best of the lot Tbh, shame he always gets forgotten.

Groves will beat DeGale again

Eubank Jr

garry russel link lads?

He's reffing Brook vs Spence so Brook will have an excuse if Spence is getting on top

Is the Showtime card being televised in the UK or nah? I want to watch that undercard and the HBO main event

Reminder for those interested that the Yaegashi/Inoue card is on at 11am uk time tomorrow btw. Yaegashi fight a 50/50 at this point too, should be decent.

Nope unfortunately, BN could only choose one and sky don't get international cards if it doesn't suit them

11am uk, thats at 5am my time.

Not comfy at all.

Fuck, the schedule says it doesn't end until 7am. I'm supposed to be going out for the football tomorrow and I'd rather not be dead

Why are we so shit at boxing lads?

Don't bring up all our paper champs as an argument

Some tasty unifications at 130 now, would love to see Davis in with any of the other champions. Corrales is a great defensive boxer who can move so it would be a different kind of test. Think he beats Berchelt and Loma would be too much for him though.

The second leg of Team GB's World Series of Boxing quarter-final seems to have been on at the same time as the Davis vs Walsh fight btw. Team GB won and is through to the semis

Fought nobodies, ducks good fighters, lost to the only boxer worth anything on his pathetic resume

Looks like Golden Boy plans to make Berchelt vs Corrales, but I'm not sure if Davis and Lomachenko can get any fights at the weight considering their promoters

I think Davis has beef with Tevin Farmer so that will be next for him and Loma will probably move up after the Salido rematch

this is the only link ive found that'll show the gary russel card on showtime vipbox.top/boxing/see-9i3d6-gary-russell-jr-vs-oscar-escandon?l=1856976890

We're not. It's either they were never really world level anyway like Quigg, Burns or McDonnell or they fought someone who's top tier elite and bigger than them like Frampton. British boxing is fine, it's just finding its level

How can Frampton be world level and not Quigg considering how close their fight was?

We dominate the division that matters most

Heavyweight division is at its weakest, literally worse than minimumweight at the moment

Fampton controlled that whole fight, a late spurt from Quigg doesn't change that. In any case Frampton went on to beat an elite fighter while Quigg just struggled with Viorel Simion.

:)

Is Katie Taylor on every card? No, please just stop.

True. "Pound-for-pound" is a concept invented by losers and midgets. Joshua and Big Tyse would KTFO Ward, Kovalev, Golovkin, Lomachenko, Rigondeaux, all of those fancy Dans

It doesn't have depth but Fury and Joshua would be up there in any era and Dubois is a real prospect

It's started already? What's airing now?

I don't think that was an early stoppage, the guy was still staggering during the 10 count. It could have stopped there when he was limping around and could barely get his gloves up.

Fury is a fat cunt, shat all his talent away

Yeah he wasn't going to win after that

It's sadistic but I do like to see boxers get knocked the fuck out properly though

"They" will start saying davis is the one to beat lomachenko, even though GRJ was the same fighter but faster hand speed and did not win 3 rounds against him. He's a fun little fighter to watch though, would love to see him fight tevin farmer.

Glad Davis didn't leave it to the judges, despise British judges, always embarrassing with their terrible scoring

Is it just me or did Davis look pissed in the post-fight interview when Salvo Ron shifted the focus to Mayweather? I don't think that double act is going to last long

I thought the same exact thing. Tick...tick...

Davis did a great job finding a home for his punches up close when Walsh was trying to grab him

I'm not saying he beats Loma but I think he would be his biggest test and it's a fight that has to happen

Mayweather is a massive attention whore always over shadows his fighters

barthelemy vs relikh

Loma is with Bob Arum can't see it happening anytime soon, they'll probably wait for Loma to move up to swerve him

Honestly Davis is much more likeable than Floyd in and out the ring and would do well to ditch him maybe after a couple more fights

Tank has a reputation at the TMT gym for breaking his sparring partners noses and knocked their teeth loose, bigger guys too. Kid is a little savage.

Oh shit I wanna watch that

Relikh beat Burns imo

That wrestling match

its the 1st round and its already spicy as fuck

Is that a screencap from the below stream?

>vipbox.top/boxing/see-9i3d6-gary-russell-jr-vs-oscar-escandon?l=1856976890

Because it seems like a site that will give your computer AIDS

>chrome
>f12
>delete elements that could give you aids
p.s dont click on the screen