If you became something like a king of the USA over night (meaning you could pass whatever laws you wanted)

if you became something like a king of the USA over night (meaning you could pass whatever laws you wanted)

what would you do to prevent school shootings?

would you do anything? or would you say: nah, it's fine like it is?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=U2bNXrVubrE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Every American citizen over 18 must carry a firearm on them at all times. They also need to take firearm safety courses.

More guns

armed guards
tactical training incorporated into curriculum
way more funding for mental health

Bait thread

i would shut schools down

straya-style gun control and go ruby ridge on the militiafags

What if we want increased shootings. But directed to the minorities that are ruining white nations of the world.

Anders breivik was right. Read his manifesto.

You just shut down the goddam schools. This shit isn't even hard. There is no longer a need for children to physically be in school. Class can be taught to children of all ages online now.

I'd make everybody - EVERYBODY - take mandatory military service for 2 years between 18-20. That way, fuck-ups who think that life has passed them by and want to go out in blaze of glory won't feel like everyone else has some advantage over them. If you drop out of school before 18, you go into this service instead.

Everyone's home is made into a self-contained, self-sustaining shelter.
The outside air is pumped full of chlorine or whatever.
No one is allowed to leave their homes and all learning is done online.
Robots fix broken shit and whatever.

Autistking has saved the day.

>Becomes King of USA
>THINKS about school shootings at all
Ollo retard

Treat Guns like Cars and all kinda like in Canada

If you want one you have to prove to a government employee that you know how to store a gun properly, shoot straight, trigger discipline, you do not have any mental/legal issues or some suspicious things in your past.

If people have called the FBI on you for a number of times

If you have a history of self harm or hurting others

If you are known as the violent/crazy/drunk or something bad in the neighborhood

If you can't pass highschool due to getting kicked out for bad behavior

Or similar things

YOU DONT GET A LICENSE SO NO GUN.

Only the Las Vegas Shooter might have flew under the radar

spoken like a true autist

what about the social aspect of school?
spending half a day with your friends and going through the same hardships and bullshit creates some of the best friendships you can have in life

This

Invent a time machine in secrecy -
Every time there was a shooting, I would go back in time and buy the guy a hooker.(Somehow they're all mad they can't get puss)

Easy solved.

Yeah I mean exactly this. Common sense background checks on a nationwide basis would resolve a lot of our problems. But currently, troubled 19-year-olds with a history of violence and getting in trouble with the cops can *legally* buy a semi-automatic assault rifle. That's honestly just insane, and it enables acts of violence like this.

I'd get rid of all schools. Problem solved

Allow ppl to keep guns provided they keep them stored fully loaded up their ass.

>laws
i think the premise that this problem is solved with laws may be flawed...we didnt have regular mass shootings as late as the 80s...the problem isnt 'gun violence as much as it is 'why do we have so many people who want to kill everyone in the first place'...getting rid of guns is just a bandaid...the real solution is going back and understanding what has happened to us as a people...this is 1) difficult for obvious reasons: there are almost endless factors when it comes to culture and 2) political troublesome for the left: liberal progressive democrats may have to admit that all of their social changes have not been for the better

Or you could just skip the time machine part since it's impossible and gives us all hookers. All the world's problems solved

Make all school buildings out of kevlar

Seriously:
It will have some negative side effects, but in total it would be way better.

Make all guns illegal. Make it illegal not to report someone else having a gun.
Set a waiting time of two years, after which law enforcement cannot have lethal weapons either.
Cover all populated areas with cctv with a lot of automation, face and gait recognition etc.

We will need almost 100% surveillance to not kill the human species within 50 years anyway, soon people can make human species ending viruses and bombs etc. in their kitchens.

Privacy? Fuck that until computers can handle all the data without human involvement.

Reinforce all school doors to withstand gunfire. Be able to selectively close and lock school doors automatically from a central location. Section off the school with hallway checkpoints, so if a shooter does get in, he's only able to do a single hallway. 3-4 armed officers/school, preferably two per floor. And finally, don't just let anyone in who buzzes the door. You either have a scheduled appointment or you can wait until school is out.

Even then you can't do anything once kids are let out.

This user is right. Get rid of schools and you'd have an entire generation of foreveralone autists. Population would drop dramatically over time, and American performance rates would drop even more than they already are in all fields.

Can't get rid of schools. But let's face it -- school shootings aren't really a problem. Yeah they happen more often here, but the vast majority of students in the US will go their entire school careers with not so much as a hint of danger from a school shooting.

Don't let the media fool you into thinking this is some huge problem that is destroying America. It's a problem, but there are so much bigger threats to American children's lives (obesity, opiates, drunk driving, depression/suicide) that this minor, less-than-1% issue is completely overshadowing. Focus on the real shit.

I would go full blown communist and force people to work to make my visions come true
I would be the worst dictator ever

Armed guards. Armed teachers. Allow everyone to have a gun. Mutually Assured Destruction works as a peacekeeping method. It always had on all levels.

better mental health institutions

armed security

public hangings for those who did it and charge heir families for the proceedings.

Ban all guns. Give everyone a hand grenade instead.

I'd encourage the school shootings

automated machine gun turrets in every school

ah yes, the "if we add tigers it will kill the bears" argument

Every other sizeable developed country has basically banned guns.

America is the only developed country which has problem with this shit.

Its not a coincidence. Just ban the guns you dumbass.

Just flat out ban guns. Screw the NRA and the 2nd amendment. If they want to commit mass murder, let them work for it with melee weapons. Americans are lazy, no way they're going to go stab 17 people.

If i where to be king.

I would do exactly like trump does fuck up the country and laugh my ass off.

Hahahaahahahahahhaahahaaaaaaa

All schools will be built in bunkers thirty metres underground. All entrances will be guarded by automatic gun turrets as well as fully upgraded marine bunkers and siege tanks.

I would order everyone to kneel to the hobbits.

But then who will stop the hookers?

so we have gone from a false premise to a false dilemma and appeal to authority...why must we choose between guns and lack of mass shootings since in the 80s we had both guns AND lack of mass shootings? dont be lazy...get to the root of the issue

I like the idea of charging parents for the crimes of underage children.
If the parent might be liable for their dumb ass kids maybe they’ll pay a bit more attention

I'd let everything be the same, in fact I'd make it easier to get access to these guns. Nothing wrong with thinning out the heard. Plus those faggs need a little fear in their lives.

It was fucking Pokemon. I god damn knew it.

make sex before marriage punishable by death

that way beta fags like that guy have a chance of getting some pussy and won't want to shoot anything up

Fagg

Other countries have bombings, truck mass murders.
The lack of guns in other countries doesn’t end violence, it just changes the medium

You think that making sex harder to get will help people get more of it?

Do any of you consider what abilities, even just hypothetically, you think should be allowed and not allowed?

Is it right to limit the ability of a member of society who is not outcast or otherwise shunned/ostracized [including prison]?

Does said society even fairly dole out those corrective actions?

Who gets to say who has the biggest stick?

I feel the situation is possibly thus; if we don't make sure it's known publicly, it'll be decided secretly, from any and possibly all.

Society is flux because we are alive. But we are the choice, we don't have to change in any way(s).

Everyone with fatal alcohol syndrome to be euthanised

Stop posting this fucker. He's going to haunt me in my dreams.

At least you understand the consequences of the actions

If me and my buck knife were there this would be a completely different story

I ate an orange lantern once.

I would create a bill where Mental Health is a top priority within the youth, free counseling will be more widely available (especially from professionals, where they demand 150-300$ per hour) while putting into place more research and action towards Meds that help people more.
Also people going through all schools who's job it is too look for kids/teens who are depressed/anxious/Insane/bullied, require the workers to help ease the student into getting help they need and focus on trying to improve there grades.

Through my own personal experience and seeing through other people I've met through life, everyone is going through heavy shit, the world is beyond fucked and it gets worse every day. The youth understands this more then adults and politicians think, I failed classes and didn't give a shit about anything, I was suicidal for many years during my school days and this creates a black hole for not just me but the people around me. Rinse and repeat this for at least 10% of a schools student population and it can create hell for that school/community. All these people need is to limit there time on the Internet (people can spew there deepest and worst evils towards others on the internet and it makes them feel better, I also did this for years and I regret what It did too people)

More then anything someone who has been given help, had people who loved and cared for them during there worst time and also had at least ONE person too show them what life can truly be and how beautiful it is, this is what gets people out of the black hole and into the light. Its extremely an extremely complex problem but if you can make it out of that hole, you'll love life again like you did when you where young before you saw the evils that the world has too offer.

Remember the black hole never ends and it always gets worse.

No, it's not. You're stupid.

Open new mental institutions. They should be nice places to live for those who haven't done any serious crimes, but some people can't cope with society.

not force kids to go to school

school is like a prison for those who dont want to be there. its against the law to go sit in a room and get lectured to for 6 hours a day. I was ok with it but theres many others that are not ok with it

Just break in half

Send the rednecks to the south and the rest of the US can be progressive. Let the rednecks murder each other, not the smart Liberals

- I'd institute single-payer healthcare and make sure it includes psychological care.
- I'd have increased security at schools. Sturdier classroom doors, armed security, etc.
- I'd muzzle the media. They aren't allowed to say the name of mass shooters, they aren't allowed to show pictures of their faces, they aren't allowed to talk about them at all.

I've also been thinking of possibly creating a book that goes in depth of what we can do too help others, young and old. I have much more time on my hands through hard work over the past couple of years to where i could possibly do this but I would first like to improve my writing and reading skills before I go all in on this topic. For all you Sup Forums users, I know you know what a perfect white society can be like (on a small scale, such as a town) but if not only whites have access to this society but everyone, we as a species can conquer the evils within us and move on to better things. Even though from personal experience a lot of people have given me shit including my family and to this day I still don't have good friends who have my back (I need to just go out more and find people who I can relate more), I still care deeply about our species as a whole and want to help it as best as I can. I feel like only my knowledge and more time to studying this topic is my only way of helping everyone. If a book doesn't turn out good I might make a Cartoon or something.

Ban schools. Done.

There's no easy fix. Problem is that US culture glamorizes mass shootings in a way that other cultures simply don't. So long as that culture remains, disenfranchised US teens will always treat their schools like target ranges.

I agree they shouldn't be forced to go and even possibly limit the amount of hours they go to around 3-6 hours. BUT school isn't just to learn, it's also a rewarding system for healthy minds, if someone does good/gets good grades they will love them selves more for it, its an unconscious way of thinking and if they have someone, even just a teacher cheering them on if they go from f's too c's that improves there character more then anyone could imagine. It just seems like a lot of people don't grasp that every kid needs someone to cheer them on to do well.

If there is another option then school for this to be accomplished that also helps society then that would be extremely benificial for everyone. We're in a system that has not improved in america for decades, why do you think we're shit tier for test scores compared to other developed countries?

>If i was king over USA
I would resign immediately and reinstate the constitutional system we have... The world without the USA at the wheel is basically the early 20th century... no thanks... go read a book retard

I'd assume the role of the president... I'd surround myself with extremely competent level headed people and i'd be the god damn 5th head on Rushmore

that dude looks like a fucking rat. literally he looks part rat. i'm 6'4 240 and wrestled in hs. I wish i could have 24 hours in a cell with this bitch with legal immunity. i'd beat him to death with my fists

I'd sell everything I could and move to one of a million better countries.

/thread

armed guards and show kids the consequences of bullying

I'd go full Hitler on every single cuckservative in the country.

New approach to stopping school shooters: Catch them alive so they can be publicly flayed.

Catching them alive results in a reward of $10 million for every individual in the squad. Arm them with tranqs as their main weapon, and a gun for safety.

Assign one squad to patrol every school.

this

and this, over and over again.

>a million
More like two: Australia and Canada.

Hahahaha, okay truth. To exaggerate though.... lately I'd consider Mexico or the economically unreliable Greece before moving to the USA at this point.

Most people here would probably just ban guns for minorities which would be good because the school shootings will continue and we could, yet again, point out that they are retards who think they are smart.

I'm actually okay with cruel and unusual punishments for crimes like this.

Obviously make armed guards (preferably retired military or police) in all schools. And also i would have mandatory vending machines with AR-15s at predominantly black schools to try and take care of that whole problem.

kys

Sounds about right... Solve the gun problem by adding more guns. Sounds good I'm in.
Sincerely,
America

Every male must have an assigned girlfriend since 15. She must be down for sex whenever he wants. Problem solved.

I'd lock up more mentally instable people instead of letting them roam the streets and shoot people up. The gun laws aren't the problem, it's the way you treat people who are out of their mind, by not locking them up before they actually go ahead and do shit like that.

>Anders breivik
okay ill read it after I finish this soy latte

I used to be a faggot
like you. Then I got
shot in the knee.

Actually to be sincere about this topic, if i had to solve this problem I would ban all psychotropic drugs (and not related, but heavily regulate opioids).

Shoot up every school and kill all students so they can't shoot up schools. Works every time

taliban detected

Immediate execution of anybody found with a gun.

Problem solved.

Because its hard to buy a gun from the guy who has 10 down the road, or take your hill billy dads who also has 35

Construct concentration camps and arrest and place all blacks and half breeds in them.
Seize any property they owned and sell them to recover the cost of exterminating them.
Without blacks, most state and low level federal jobs will be unfilled since both are essentially just black jobs programs.
Offer these jobs to whites to rebuild the white middle class. That coupled with shedding the costs of feeding, jailing, proving healthcare and housing for the the niggers will turn the economy around instantly.
Usher in a new golden age in America, and use this opportunity to rebuild the broken culture in this country.
To reclaim the American identity.
Once Americans identify as part of a people again,shit like these shootings just won't happen.
But it all starts with the blacks

Mudslims are doing the truck shit - your own citizens are killing kids, there is a difference.

and what happens when the nonmudslims who want to kills kids start doing the truck shit because they no longer have access to guns?

Opioids didn't shoot up a school. I work in healthcare (no I'm not a PSW, I actually have an education) and everyone hates on medications until they need them. You in the hospital with appendicitis would kill for an appropriately regulated dose of opioids. Don't blame medications for poor control of fire arms. Even if doctors gave patients with mental illness LS fucking D they nor you or I should have access to heavy automatic/semi automatic weapons. But more effective solutions to mental health is something I agree with you on but the problem isn't their access to meds of any type... It's their access to ammunition and guns to fire said ammo.

As someone from Aus, it’s mindblowing how fucking retarded you yanks are over having guns. You don’t need them, but you’d rather come up with 10000 ideas to prevent school shootings, whilst keeping weapons. You do realise this only happens in your stupid ass country?

>what would you do to prevent school shootings?
security on entry, and armed guards

>corporate media may not publish the identity of the shooter, their victims, or any family involved.

>reinstate mental health institutions with reasonable and beneficial treatment standards (i.e. no fucking corrupt nuns running the show)

>encourage concealed carry in adults on campus

>require more stringent background checks for semi automatic firearms and maybe better training programs for people who wish to have those firearms (including how to store them so your retarded child can't get them)

That is my decree peasants

I'd make school shootings mandatory. Toughen those little brats up

youtube.com/watch?v=U2bNXrVubrE

holy shit you are an idiot!

>hey, guys everybody gets 10 millions if we catch a school shooter
>let's get some drug addict to shoot up a school
>if he doesn't do it, we kill his family
>profit for everybody
>school shootings fucking everywhere

good job, retard

I'd ban the Thalmor

mandatory school shootings