Anyone been hit with brain fog after smoking?

Anyone been hit with brain fog after smoking?

I've been smoking every now and then for about 6 months and after last weekend
I feel like my head has been in a cloud and I've been out of it. The thing i smoked last was Amnesia Haze and I haven't had shit like that happen to me before.

Shit sucks and considering giving up weed.

Other urls found in this thread:

apa.org/monitor/2015/11/marijuana-brain.aspx
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Might just be hitting you too hard, different strains DO have different effects on different individuals. Change it up, go with something less dank. If it's an indica, go sativa, vice-versa.

God damn fuck all these growers spraying all this avid and eagle 20, they deserve the death penalty.

>Amnesia Haze
UK?

if so its the strain, its pretty strong. The fug goes away after a while if you smoke erry day like me, but im giving up for a while soon to take a tolerance break/apply for jobs once uni is done.

just dont smoke as much, maybe a joint every weekend or something

You might have AIDS from sharing used joints

Fuck I'm triggered. You're such a little faggot.

>Hurr Durr urr. I'm such a stoner. Am I cool yet?

Kill yourself.

I grow weed, I make the best oil that hardly any dispensary has around (not at any fair price). My mind is clear as water. As soon as I try shit from someone that they bought I have bad effects about 8/10 times. It's not the strain or cannabinoids making you feel that shitty, it's the contaminants (sprays).

You're overloading your brain chemistry with dopamine...Treat it to a once a week thing, just cut down, or better yet just take a tolerance break.

Everything in moderation, including moderation.

junk science, weed isn't coke / meth

It's not that far off. You are overloading your canabinoid receptors. So the once a week thing does work

sounds great

But whenever Ive smoked primo strong shit ive had the mind fog. This includes both Amsterdam, Barca and shit from Canada we got in.

Maybe you're just that good at processing >.>

>Shit sucks and considering giving up weed.
learn to read, nigger

This
Fucking potheads have no respect for Nature, of all beings
I'm naturally druqsfree without trying, but plants are respectable to say the least
If you wanna do them respect plants, nature, yourself and others you idiots
Buying from shitty dealers and growers gives you a brain fog ? Really ? You couldnt see that coming? Clean yourself.

I got used to this brain fog.
smoking hard since a decade.
gonna start a family soon and will quit smoking regularly. I wonder how life will be with a clear mind.

its boring at first, i usually am grumpy for 3-4 days and some sleeping problems, but laying off the coffee, soft drinks or anything with caffeine helps.

Don't overhype it. You'll find yourself thinking a bit more 'sharply', a bit more responsive, and honestly, probably a bit more fulfilled once you've had your share of weed. Let's not forget about the effects of quitting too--if you've been at it for a while, you'll probably find yourself having trouble sleeping, maybe some emotional issues because how you regulate emotions has been affected by constant consumption. You will also be super, super bored. These things will likely make it more difficult to quit or go through with a tolerance break, so get through the first week or two and you'll get be golden.

Overloading? You can use 10 grams of hash and feel like nothing's happened once it's worn off (I've done it). you probably smoke a bowl of mids and think you're "overloaded". grow a pair kid.

two weeks is pretty realistic for the shitty effects to be wearing off yea, Ill also say I had hot/cold flushes, loss of apatite and diarrhoea, but it changes from person to person.

The fuck have your plants be sprayed with cunts? Marijuana plants LOVE foliar feeding most of their lives, what sort of backwater chems are your growers in the shitK throwing on your dope plants?

By the way, I'm a pot head and I LOVE fucking nature, reason why I'm doing a botany course, so fuck you faggot

I've seen 90$ / gram hash oil that looks amazing test positive for Eagle 20, Forbid, and Floramite. High levels too.

Amsterdam buys their weed from drug dealers, sometimes international. Amsterdam is a fucking joke.

Grow your own, buy tested bud, or enjoy your thyroid ache, headache, and stomach ache, and "brain fog" (your body trying to filter out toxins).

Fake news

80%+ of street weed is unsmokable to me. It's full of pesticides that are designed for ornamental use only and ones like Eagle 20 that are banned in tobacco production because the god damn shit burns and breaks down into cyanide gas.

I'd still bet the amount of THC (and all the other traces) you put into your body is an important consideration; everybody knows that this shit doesn't leave your bloodstream like some other drugs, and at this point, just because it's becoming legalized, doesn't mean you should stop doing academic research on the effects of marijuana. People didn't know tobacco caused cancer. And on that note, there is very, very little research on the effects of marijuana (and this is just observable, relatively speaking chemical observations are even fewer with a higher degree of reliability/validity). The fact that it's been found to affect a developing individual's brain is significant.

apa.org/monitor/2015/11/marijuana-brain.aspx

Im kind a forced to "give up weed" because I cant afford to buy it. It sucks really, it has been the only thing helping when life seems so dark.

Marijuana is one of the most researched plants there is as far as drug use and effects are concerned, with use spanning millennia...

People overcomplicate it because they don't understand it, and slow it down to delay its legalization (I believe).

As far as that study is concerned, there is another study that says marijuana doesn't harm the developing brain.

The best way for you is to test the plant yourself after growing it. It's a non-toxic plant. The amount of pot a person typically consumers is very low compared to a medical patient. It's done nothing to me but make me feel better, so I'm just gonna keep growing, smoking and eating it. you keep waiting for that infinite number of studies, that are already there for you to read.

People make marijuana like it's some weird mystery plant, but the second you plant it, harvest it, all the mystery goes away.

Yeah, the strain seems really potent, and I've mostly been smoking sativa since i prefer that to indica. I think I'm gonna give it up until the summer at least and see if it gets any better.

dude its normal if you smoke every now and then. dont worry it will pass once you stop smoking after a couple of months. a coffee usually sorts me out.

look up :

Eagle 20 (burns into cyanide gas)
Avid
Forbid
Floramite
Paclobutrazol
Daminozide
Malathiol
Bifenazate

just to get you started to know what you're smoking when you say "i cant think broooo".

people also spray their plants in flower with neem oil which is retarded as fuck

yeah, uk strains were weak AF even just a few years ago, now we are getting better at growing, and you usually know a mate who has a grow.

The way i look at it is, you get hungover if you drink too much, same with weed, except its a hazy feeling. The more you smoke, the more adjust.

Take a t-break for 2 weeks then when you return to smoking try not to do it like all the time or every day.
I had the same thing but it goes away if you take a couple of days a week off of smoking and if you set boundaries; like say only waking&baking on weekends or never smoking before a certain time of the day.

If you don't set a sober baseline then you just end up being high all the time which, while awesome at first, just starts to suck after a while.

every strain you get that's grown good should be "really potent". sativa and indica differences are actually less noticible to novice smokers than veteran smokers. while different strains have different effects, you're probably noticing the most of how early and how late something is harvested, which if too early makes you feel wirey, an incomplete high, and if harvested later it's more stoney, full body buzz, lots of flavor, if they let it go too long then it loses flavor, potency, and gets you too sleepy.

>Botany
Sounds gay as fuck

The problem when something is illegal and possesses a perplexing amount of social stigma is that research on the topic is conducted at a much slower and sporadic interval; there are 'many' academic articles for everything--but of course, everything in relative terms, correct?

I've got nothing wrong with you doing you, I smoke everyday. But when it comes to discussing facts, I'm adamant that the amount of research done on marijuana (thinking about the variable nature of marijuana; where it's grown, how it's grown, how its effects can be individualistic, etc.) is still not nearly enough as it should be. What the hell do 'we' know about the brain, anyway?

Believing marijuana is 100% truly and completely safe is the fallacy of presumption.