"fuck you I like it"-core

What the fuck happens with Sup Forums?
This is a pretty solid album and everybody here says that is shit
Sup Forums is now fulled of garbage contrarians

nice weather today

It's the definition of an 8/10
More people would say this if not for the fact that it's made out like it's the best album of all time

how is this one of those albums? Are you autistic?

Actually i was talking about Bon Iver's self titled album but the fucking pic didn't uploaded

Wiggle wiggle wiggle like a gypsy queen

Sup Forums shits on anything popular. Pink Floyd's best album is also their most popular, so put two and two together..

I sometimes feel like this is his best album

This is a fun album

The ultimate nu-male/soyboy repellent that's not completely Sup Forums-tier garbage.

I think the hate towards this album is more based on the fact that it's a t-shirt-core album. One can make the same case about Unknown Pleasures, but I still feel like UP has much more mystery and does more with so little than DSOTM.
It's a must-listen, but honestly, I'd rather put on Animals, or even The Wall for that matter.

Incubus

Don't laugh

hey i don't like ac/dc what does this arbitrarily make me

ok lad

A cuck.

actually one of their best releases. They've been headed towards Bottomless Pit from the first EP.

w h y

AC/DC is made fun of now because they kept putting out the same album and so many bands have aped their style, but their Bon Scott shit was totally unique back in the day. It kicks ass.

too late

Welcome to the family

actually God-Tier

Radiohead when im in the mood

Mainly Kid A, Amnesiac and In Rainbows

I really liked AMSP. OK comp is good, ive probably worn it out. the Bends has a few good songs.

Good band but dont don't really merit the praise as they get