Burger land hate thread

Burger land hate thread

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_debt_of_the_United_States
nytimes.com/2018/01/03/world/europe/uk-national-health-service.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

well if u go to USA are u not going to America?

You're just mad because we are the world superpower and have accomplished more than you, and you have nothing to say for yourself.

>Pathetic.

fuck off eurofag

all the americas should be united and then they become the most powerful

Try it again...

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_debt_of_the_United_States

America is the Greatest Country in the United States! The rest of you suck.

Kek. My argument still stands.

>Stay mad.

Stop being butthurt because I own guns and you don't...

fucking cesspit of mongrel crossbred ferral children. There is no one race that is identifiable in the America's just millions of interbred retards. The iq of these vermin is far lower than the rest of the world. The violence and crime are so high most leaders use marshal law by stealth. No wonder ET wanted to fuck off back home. He couldn't stand the fat greasy cunts. The rise of the nigg is coming to cleanse the America's. If the nigg fails in cleansing over there the world is doomed.

should blacks have guns tho

Stop thinking your cowardice and fear of your neighbours is mistaken for freedom.

dubs of truth

Do you use your gun as a fork or a knife?

i think it's the first time I've ever seen this image of shit here, I'm sure you're from a shitty country, keep watching anime and all that sick shit, asia's waiting for you

Don't be an idiot. Savages don't eat with any kind of utensils.

>35 countries across two continents
>Only one is relevant
>It's the most relevant one in the world

you get it
they shout freedoms
but have to have guns for protection
everything they get told they unconditionally believe never ever question things, that's the logic that makes them think they're right.
while we laugh at their hypocrisy

>You have a smoke detector? Coward! How dare you have an irrational fear of fire.

no I don't your logic is pathetically retarded

Not an argument. You need to clarify how owning a smoke detector in case of a fire is irrational, but owning a fire arm in case your person is in danger isn't.

And trip over ourselves trying to enter their country, illegally if necessary, hoping and praying for a better life.

>fixed that for you

not the fag u replied to

a smoke detector warns u for fire that could kill u
a gun doenst warn u about dangers people

cut out the fucking 9gag wm next time

911 checkd

as if americans could point out europe or china on a map

A smoke detector gives you a chance of surviving a fire, and a gun gives you a chance of surviving a violent encounter.
You don't purchase a smoke detector hoping to need it, but you recognize that the danger of a fire is a very real possibility. By that same logic, owning a fire arm does not mean you want to be in a life or death situation, but you realize it's a real possibility.

guns protect and kill people
smoke detector protects but does not kill anyone

pot meet kettle

I have the right to protect myself and have guns for fun and self defense along with it's initial purpose.

you claim we fear our neighbor yet you are the one calling for gun grabbing due to your own fear of guns and your own cowardice.

stop being a hypocrite.

but if nobody have a gun their isnt that much danger

checked and confirmed

Blacks are not human.

>being this delusional
when you believe what is told to you and you hate others and think they are sheep when you are the one who never questions your own ideals is fucking laughable.

true

>when heart disease kicks in but you're too free for healthcare

Debt means nothing

Literally nothing

What are the chinese gonna do? Cash in?

Fuckin kek

hahaha love that one

You don't understand international finance do you fatty.

two cute little pussies with a hungry mexican looking to get in, can't think of a better metaphor

La France est le milleur pays du monde!

>Amerikaner
>Americain
>Americano
>Američan
>aмepикaнcкий

et fucking cetera

The only people who say this shit are American SJW lobster botherers.

underlings always hate those at the top

Fires kill people, but we use fire every day to cook and heat our homes. Should we stop using fire because irresponsible people set their homes on fire?
Ah yes, I forgot that if you criminalize guns knives, bombs, acid, and trucks also stop existing. People have been finding ways to kill each other since the dawn of time. Countries with strict gun laws still have high rates of violent crime.

man pretty soon the UK is gonna be singing another tune

nytimes.com/2018/01/03/world/europe/uk-national-health-service.html

>b-but burgerland
turns out your idea of universal healthcare isn't sustainable on its own.

When your local school teaches creationism over economics

I understand realism, cucklord

Chinese cant and wont do shit about the debt, we feed them a drip of shush money

The world will literally end before we pay it back to them

no sweetheart, they're going to slowly buy up everything you own, settle your lands and put you to work in factories and you'll be cheering them on

America is the USA those other countries are 3rd world shit holes. Yes Canada is also. Its so lib now they have become cucks. But we are the Americans we are the greatest of all time.

Dubs of deceit.

When the sheep clings to grass instead of realism

we only helped liberate your own country
twice

fucking kek

when it doesn't matter what the school teaches cause it's gonna be shot up anyway

cry little ameritard

Lands and factories have nothing to do with me, i have multiple citizenships faggot, i shmuck where i please

get fucked frog, you cowards run at the sight of a german with fireworks, and hows them trucks treating you?

typical 'muricuck immediately assuming that if you hate 'murica you're an eurofag

no you fucking idiot, all of the world hates you

>The Biggest American Companies Now Owned by the Chinese
fortune.com

When you're literally so retarded, you don't realize you've been bought out.

Fuck, this is actually more than what I got from public school

Hate

Us

Cuz

They

Aint

Us

bitch france created your country

>When american companies have nothing to do with most americans

Call me when they own McDonalds though

instead of replying to my argument you make another weak comparison

americans are like niggers, underdeveloped

give healthcare so people that want to murder can get help

Your fat country will burn to ashes someday you scumbag

i'm not from the uk, the faggots got too close to your way of thinking and fucked themselves in the ass just like you're doing

That's Ireland's flag, not Italy's.

I left for a whole year, and you didn't die in a school shooting!

f you're not a euro what you say or think doesn't even matter.

that's like a heroin addict talking shit to a business owner.

man you actually think all countries are equally powerful or something kek

ok, so you're going to come to europe crying because you fucked your own country into the ground

Unfortunately the majority of yanks can't see they're just being used like cattle to clear out the Middle East so Israel can occupy all the land. All yanks are paid slaves now and Jews have ya by the balls merilards.

remember this? they had the balls to stop a terrorist from committing a massacre on your own terrain.

they were also awarded the highest of honor

no they didn't. they wanted to bitch smack their moral enemies and used the revolution for that.

we still fought for our independence and we got you back for that twice.

quit being shit at war and you wouldn't be slaves.

equality what a fucking cancerous meme

they hate us for our freedom fries

it should matter because we're a bigger potency than you, and we would win at war if your stupid fat and orange president would want to play it like the child he is

where are you from then?
it's its some tiny ass nation you shouldn't even bitch, you need to be relevant for that.

That totally is working for Chicago, come visit some time.

I could go to any major country faggot

If the country flops, it aint my doing, i stay fit unlike most hambeasts here

Still at the top though, sespite this, you guys need to try harder

need i mention that the terrorist was a direct result of your middle eastern policy? that's the least you could do

>tfw I live in a country where I'm not constantly fearing for my life and don't need to own a gun
It's great, you should try it.
Wait on second thought don't, you might move to my country and I'd rather they bring in more syrians before an American

forgot to say u should kill all niggers too for that to work

your country was created accidentally from a minor squabble between european powers and you're proud of that

unlike you burgers we realized early on that no good could come of america

this looks right to me

Why dont they just disallow food trolleys to sell to patients in that ward fucking christ

Your argument about smoke detectors not killing people? Of course a gun can be used to deliver lethal force, that is the purpose it is designed for. It is effective in that regard, but it is not unique. Criminals have no problem either illegally obtaining a gun or finding another means to kill people.
But a law abiding person can use a gun for self defense, and being able to own guns in and of itself is a crime deterrent. Why do you want to remove options from law abiding citizens to protect themselves, when guns are only one tool a criminal can use to kill people but there are few effective solutions to prevent an innocent person from becoming the victim of a violent crime?

>it should matter because we're a bigger potency than you, and we would win at war if your stupid fat and orange president would want to play it like the child he is

oh i am laffin
lateral war against terrorists and chicks playing digdug is one thing, but tere' no fucking chance your little country has the manpower, tech,or munitions we do.

wait, is this Kim? does Kim post on Sup Forums?

eu27 and g7
one of those

Reminder - USA Lost to Canada to in war. They beat the fuck out of us.

awww waaahhhh here's the strawman.
france has been onboard the US foreign policy since vietnam.

Jews took all mericans foreskins. Such a cucked country

bitch unless your second citizenship is eu, you're fucked.

china and russia won't let you in and all other countries will be recolonized

>The UK and US go to war
>Canadians unironically think they actually burned down the White House because some fags wrote a meme song
>War ended in a stalemate anyway

europe hates you
cesspit of the whole continent

keep talking shit, you know that "minor squabble" was the best thing your country has done since then.
and once again, Germany fucked your country into submission until you were liberated, so you are welcome

>we realized no good can come from america
except betting of cultures, art,modern society, and driving force behind major tech industries that resulted in you shitposting here now.

so you're welcome.