Why nigs are making a big deal out of Black Panther? I mean, is a comic writed by a white dude lol

Why nigs are making a big deal out of Black Panther? I mean, is a comic writed by a white dude lol

Oh man that image is so fucking awesome.

It's cringeworthy

Black people are delusional.

Thanks god theres no blacks in my country.

Writed? Are your fucking retarded white boi?

I'm drunk, black boi. Stfu nigger

Do you live in heaven user?

As funny as this sound, i'm a spic. There's no blacks in Argentina.

Argentina is pretty chill.

To be fair, the movie is good. But i can't see why niggers are so proud of it. Nigs are luterally adking Marvel to donate the 30% to nig comunities. Dafuq?

>when everyone's black
>no one is black

Why are you all so threatened and triggered by a movie?

Yeah, but we have a lot of feminazis. I mean, a loooooot.

>stated assumption

The blacks are

Yeah, you take the good, you take the bad.

Suresl thing black boi kek

Newsflash, most people could care less about a superhero movie for kids.

I mean there isnt even a single drop of blood and someones fucking throat got slit full on in full view, and the fight scenes arent even as good as previous marvel movies.

The bigger question is: Why do YOU make a big deal out of a super hero movie taylored for black audiences?

>implying that blacks aren't threatened by every movie over the past decade with a white lead

No they love the movie big deal. If you've actually seen it you'd know that the villain actually has a pro black and anti white ideology. And he's represented as a fucking villain for that
You guys really don't need to be annoyed by this film at all. It's actually entertaining.

Here we go again

If it dont win all the awards das racist

>.jpg

Nothing to do with black people, this USA.jpg. You folks can't help but make a cringeworthy song and dance over everything.

Show me the "threatened" people over captain America or Iron Man movies. Maybe the complaints about white people in transformers? What? Those don't exist. If you want to distance yourself from blacks so much then why do you insist on following the same "threatened" and "triggered" behavior they show?

A mexican or peruvian talking shit kek

>Thanks god theres no blacks in my country today

fixed

Where have you been? Niggers have been bitching about lack of niggers in movies since the marvel movies started getting popular.

You serious? All you have to do is go on some form of social media to see the outcry about under representation of black people in film. If they weren't so threatened by white people starring in films they wouldn't be lording over this film as if it's a fucking godsend

I heard from a black dude: " we are happy about this movie bc is the first movie that we aint portrayed as slaves". He's right tho.

because it's the first black superhero movie

>That image with whites instead of blacks is racist towards blacks

>written by a jew
>written by a white
why do you give so much of a fuck about some poor delusional faggots obsessing over something that gives them the illusion of self worth?
implying you are any less miserable

I'm saving all of these. Nigs in a nig group on fb would enjoy them

>being 12

So I'm a dude from Cameroon. I work as a software engineer in Australia, and will be here until my contract is up and I go back. I find it kind of ridiculous to be lumped in with the people in the main picture. Not that it really bothers me but because of where I'm from I don't same chip on my shoulder, or tension with other races.

The USA seems to have this problem BIG TIME. anyway when I went to the screening as a marvel head, the theater was actually full on open day and I wasn't able to see it, I had to come back the next night. Tons of white people here and I've never had them voice the opinions that anons seem to voice here.
I don't know man, I don't need your approval, but like... I wouldn't even feel remotely compelled to do what's in the OP and no one I know from my own country would feel compelled to either. The history just isn't there.

One picture worth ten thousand words

>writed

Nigger do you have the mental capacity of a garden gnome?

Consider that there may be some very loud minorities on each political end. A tumblrette could easily verify that "all men are pigs" when taking a look at Sup Forums. She might find out that Sup Forums however is a very noisy minority and fails to represent the average male. Same goes for social media etc. Keep going there if you enjoy your anger, but if you want some first hand experience life is the best teacher. You may find out that most people (including blacks) really couldn't give less of a shit about some black panther screening.

Oh now I see why they are so mad...they have to learn things. The violence in the black school system shows that's a terrible idea

Your fantasy makes it racist, cos you are the racist. I just kek

If I search for anything to fit my argument of course I can but if your dumb fucking ass claims EVERY MOVIE then of course it's bullshit. But sure you'll find a Twitter account with 3 followers bitching about it. Big deal. Majority of black people you meet on the street don't give a shit.

I'm shocked there's no blacks in Secret Germania.

less than one

Words right out of my mouth

I would love to live there. Argentinian asado (with chimichurri) is amazing, and the people are great, but I keep hearing that there are no good jobs there.

This. Blacks in the USA are retarded.

this is pretty great

Trust me, I know all about echo chambers and the hate that they breed. Obviously someone that frequents this board will have a more extreme opinion of certain things will someone that looks elsewhere will potentially form a differing opinion on that same topic. However, it's hard to deny the fact that in recent years these minorities have become louder and more aggressive, causing public outcry over the most minute things such as the lack of representation in media. (Will Smith, Morgan Freeman, denzel Washington etc must not be black enough anymore)

Like it or not, blacks are becoming more vicious and aggressive over these things for the sake of blaming all of their problems on other people.

>is the first movie that we aint portrayed as slaves
Literally wtf?
There's a fucking SHIT TON of movies that don't portray blacks as slaves, many of them made by blacks.
I don't fucking remember the Madea version of Roots getting made.

> I mean, is a comic writed by a white dude lol

he's jewish

"Here's a pretty well-made film to make you feel better!"

>GIBS ME DAT

Hey i once went to Costa Rica and they have a failed nazi barrack. The gov removed the swastika of course.

No, Dolemite was was.

Are they doing a fucking black power salute?!

These are not the actions of confident, self-actualised people.

You know what the fucked up thing is? The hidden city thing is kind of a reference to Gorilla Grodd. He came from a hidden city of Gorillas that hid away from humanity. Literally the movie is so racist in it's undertones and the people who actually read comics see more then other people do. I think it is funny that these people who know nothing about the comics are going so apeshit about it.

You take them both and there you have The Facts of Life, The Facts of Life

Because it's a black superhero dominated in a world full of whites. Hell, even the mutants have a better time. Let them enjoy what they have.

Argentinians are pretty racist torward ALL people. Im ok with that.

Come on that's not even offensive. That tribes animal representative was the Gorilla. Just like T'Challas tribe represents the panther

This at least we finally trained the monkey good enough to were we didn't have to imitate them because their to stupid to act. Kudos to the monkey trainers.

Take the guns while the blacks start this racial bull shit? not thanks... in fact im buying an AR this week

What the fuck is wrong with you people. This is an American black thing. Fuck off

Explain yourself again, better.

>Your IP has been logged for future scrutiny

>Created by Jews
>All proceeds going to Jews and whites
Glad it makes you feel good enough about yourself that you give them your cash.

Nobody is upset or triggered.
The same stupidity occurred whith Shaft in the 90's
Niggers are stupid.
I don't raise my fist at Captain America not one of us does, even 12 years olds
That's stupid, that shows the level of these people.

Gorilla Grodd is DC Comics. This is Marvel. I don't think what you're talking about has any correlation to Grodd.

Nigs gonna nig. They all want everything for free. Fucking niggers

/thread

excuse me?

Hey, i saw that on Flash. Flash fucked that nigger up

>Gorilla Grodd
>Is a Gorilla
>Lives in a city of gorillas
>Hidden from humans

I may be digging a bit deep here but...

>Black Panther
>Is a Nigga
>Lives in a city of Niggas
>Hidden from humans

What? I'm talking about the saluting and extreme pride over the movie, genius. Yeah I enjoyed it but for other reasons that aren't just "it's black". Direct your anger at the American blacks that are always ready to fight with you, not other random black people caught in the crossfire of this dumb race bullshit.

Why is no on facing the screen?
Are they facing Mecca?

Lithuania?

Shut up porteño mogolico, buenos aires Is filled with the worst kind of Argentinean

They are so shit that doesn't count as Argentinean , only as porteños retardados

Americans are fucking hilarious

That's a deep dig alright

I NEVA FRREEZE

let the hate flow through you

C'mon admit it... The bald lady kicked ass

I do know a black in real life and i ask him: dude, you watched Black Panther already? -dafuq is that?

Sure, brownie.