It's 2k18

>it's 2k18
>too many animals still getting slaughtered cuz of "MUH SPECIMEN IZ IN SUPERIOR FUD CHAINZ" people
>don't realize those animals,lives,breath,eat,shit and couple,like the rest of us humans
>they live a short life perfectly aware that they gonna be killed just for satisfy humans retarded beliefs

user,how do you explain yourself for being such murderer fucking retarded faggot piece of shit least of human garbaj??
Numerous studies have already proven that the human body can PERFECTLY live without eating animals products,giving a better life for the animals and for the human itself,but YET you still eat those.

Why haven't kill yourself so there's more oxhygen for me and the animals too?

Go vegan

What is the first thing a hungry lion will do if it spots you OP?

what kind of retarded logic is that? are you some kind of mighty manly hunter when you go to the store to pick up meat from a shelf?

Vegans all secretly want to eat dog.

It's ok bro, just prepare it well

About that comic:
The only purpose a living pig can serves, is finding truffles; and not all pigs can find truffles. Dogs on the other hand can do loads of things whiles alive, like herding, guiding, finding stuff etc. So yeah, there is a big difference between pigs and dogs.

What if you kill it with your teeth?

KEK

exactly
/thread

Dogs can work. I run dogs up north on sleds. Good animals. Animals. That's the word, I don't think of them as pets, or humans. The only life I'd risk my own to save is a human. The rest if I'm hungry I'll eat the dogs too, but they have a purpose by working.

Veganism = Mental Disorder

I couldn't care less if you eat your dog.

leave my bacon alone. Also:

how can you tell if someone is Catholic, Mormon, or vegan?
They will tell you.

this

Not op but a veganfag, only meat I still have cravings for is fish/seafood, especially shrimp, everything else was pretty easy to give up

>i want to eat pigs
>i dont want to eat dogs

is there even an argument?

Why do you care about what other people do with their own bodies? U Nazi?

The reason for not eating dogs has more to do with the return you get for fattening a dog, it's way easier to fatten a pig.

but if you want to eat dog? fine by me.

If they don't like it then they are welcome to try stop us.

No, just pro life.

dogs don't squeel when you grab them

nice try western scum, i eat anything and everything.
stay mad

My mum got drunk and peed on a cat, once.
Explain that shit.

It's only faggots like you that complain about people eating dogs. Everyone else thinks it's fine...

It's been proven that plants feel, they're alive too. So same shit just a dif package, yet that's fine? I'm gonna go eat a steak now, maybe even 2...I'll be full off the first one, I can just toss the other in the trash, seeing as I am a wasteful American.

>itt: mad meatcucks when their arguments get proven to be invalid

STAY MAD

#plantlivesmatter

"Providing a better life for the animal".

If everyone was vegan, cows would be extinct. Nobody would put up with the hassle and cost of raising a cow if they can't eat it, milk it, or sell it to someone who will.

Sexual harassment for men? Was it necessary?

Not logic. It was a question.

>too many animals still getting killed cuz of "MUH SPECIMEN IZ IN SUPERIOR FUD CHANZ" people
I can't tell what you meant by this.
>couple like humans
Not all humans do this let alone all animals humans eat.
>perfectly aware that they gonna be killed
They have clearly shown this is not true.
>explain yourself how?
Animals do what they want and humans are no different.
>Live perfectly without animal products
Irrelevant.
>better life for humans
Citation needed. Irrelevant.
>Why haven't killed self?
Irrelevant.

Your pic also makes no sense. Dogs are considered food in many cultures. The difference is between culture and country rather than the dog. If you want to eat your dog I suggest you make sure it is condoned by your respective government. Checking with your friends and family would also be important so as not to strain your relationships but you're a vegan so you don't have to worry about disappointing them more than you already do.

And here we come to the old addage, OP.
Just because you CAN, or because your BODY can, doesnt nessecarily mean you SHOULD.