The Greatest is dying, familia

He's dying lads.

cnn.com/2016/06/02/us/muhammad-ali-hospitalized-with-respiratory-issue/

How do we pay tribute to one of the most legendary and based figures of international sports of the last century?

Please keep things civil, as we pray his passing will be peaceful, and bring closure to his family.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HqiWFLsgVi4
my.mixtape.moe/hjxurw.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=oVpfcq4pV5U
youtube.com/watch?v=oPaxQUYpg_s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Anti-American traitor part of that stupid negro movement to Islamify themselves.

Who would win in a fight , Ali at his peak or Bruce Lee at his?

Fucking muslim.

Against race mixing though so still pretty based. Hang in there champ.

Bruce Lee was an actor.

eh, he stood up for his race at a time when racism was definitely real. i can respect that

>one of the greatest heavyweight boxers of all time vs manlet 140lb actor

Sometimes I want to racemix as much as physically possible just to spite Sup Forums for being so dumb

Muslim nigger dodges draft = hero

t. Cassius

He's not a traitor, he rightfully refused to play along with the Vietnam grand-strategy globlization Jew. Also he knew political correctness was bullshit, constantly praised the white man for bringing his fellow blacks out of malaria infested jungles and mud huts, and advocated for a separate nation for blacks. Sounds like Sup Forums's ideal sports idol to me.

This.

Anti-American, anti-white.

Glad that nigger died a slow painful death from Parkinsons.

Side affect of steroid abuse, shouldn't have chested his way to the top.

Karma always getcha' in the end.

the real question is how many rounds would ali have gone with wlad

Joe Frazier and Larry Holmes are the reason Ali is the way he is today.

Everyone spam #RIPCassiusClay the day he dies on twitter.

The SJW butthurt will be glorious.

Racism is a social construct and doesn't exist if race doesn't. He was talented at attracting assholes, not "racists".

>2016
>Still thinking racism exists

>Anti-American traitor part of that stupid negro movement to Islamify themselves.

THIS

>dumb to stick with your own
Reddit`s that way genius

He's part of America.

Not anti-American, anti-Vietnam-muh-spread-'democracy'-Jew. Was taken advantage of when he was young by NOI, but broke out of that cult and had his own political opinions. Also no steroids unlike Iron Mike, Parkinson's was just a side effect of getting hit in the had too many times (itself a side effect of his admittedly retarded strategy of not keeping his guard up to lure his opponent into trying to hit him).

Bruce Lee was a martial artist before he was an actor you dumb American. Fucken learn something.

Is it blissful being such a stupid stereotype ?

Bruce Lee all day

I was actually just trolling.

>Converts to islam so that he can "islam is a religion of peace" out of fighting
>Stood up for his race

That's what they all say

F

No need to ask.

>"Everybody says I must fight Ali someday," Bruce said. "I'm studying every move he makes. I'm getting to know how he thinks and moves". Bruce Lee knew he could never win a fight against Ali "look at my hands", he said. "That's a little Chinese hand. he'd kill me"

Most overrated heavyweight fighter of all time. Couldn't care less. Wladamir K. is more of a friend to the US than Ali ever was and classier too. Ali was just a big mouthed black panther with above average boxing skills.

He openly admitted to abusing steroids inultiple interviews stating his trainers and management pumped him full of performance enhancing drugs daily, it wad the way the industry worked at the time, everyone did it blah blah blah.

He hated anyone who wasn't black.

well ali was the 2nd most active fighter of the golden era with a penchant for taking more hits than he needed to that's what fucked him up. The most active fighter of the golden era, Jerry Quarry, died in the 90's at the age of 50. He couldn't dress himself he could barely form sentences and he looked like he was in his 80's. Getting hit in the head repeatedly by 200lb+ men will fuck you up.

2nd Gorilla this week to die BAKA :(((((

You would all be "Anti-American" and "Anti-White" too if you were black and grew up in that era.

He deserves it.
>draft dodger
>converts to I-slime to dodge draft
>anti-American and pro-nigger, like most """"black leaders""""

Ali. He's bigger and stronger and wasn't basically a carnival clown for easily impressed weeaboos

He was redpilled on race, lads.

youtube.com/watch?v=HqiWFLsgVi4

Who? And why should I give a shit about a chimp? And why are you calling him the greatest? Did he fuck you in the ass and you loved it? Fucking nigger lovers.

go away this is a thread for countries that can produce competent heavyweight fighters. flyweights need not apply.

Can you post the interview or some source for the steroids statement? Not questioning it, just curious. If he did then probably they all did it back then (along with boxers today).

He didn't hate non-blacks, he just had a phase with Nation of Islam where he had to put on a persona of "Cassius X". He constantly praised whites for bringing civilization to African Americans, he even gave a speech for a KKK meeting once.

Awesome, if i get on a plane now I can scratch "knocking out Ali" off of my bucket list.

Go for it Straya, I think you'd still get your ass kicked.

if american blacks want to larp as muslims, who cares, point is he stood up for his race in a society that was legit racist, moreso than current society is racist against whites.

Float like a butterfly, sting like female genital mutilation.

hero

>be raised in poverty as great-grandchild of slaves
>forced to take surname from former slave master
>forced to take religion from former slave master
>dislike both my name and religion
>dislike a war were American troops are undemocratically oppressing people

He was based as FUCK.

I don't expect your peanut-sized brain to understand this.

weight classes exist for a reason
people who are just plan bigger will always beat someone smaller
this is why weapons exist

Fuck him. He is the original "black lives matter". People can quote him but can the average person talk about his fights? No. He just babbled on like he thought he was in the wwe and got his ass handed to him by the best heavyweights.

this

He died years ago Op, what universe are we in now?

>Paying tribute to a race baiter.
Nope. He kept pushing for whitey to hate him. Now he's got his wish.

He'll be fine.

Lol no, Read any of his interviews on race. He constantly praised the white man, advocated for blacks carving out their own place in society (and eventually resettling back in Africa). He called the civil rights movement a bunch of pussies and was redpilled on jews. This man is Sup Forums's hero, at least moreso than any "white" athlete today.

Not steroids but it wasn't like ali never cheated just read up on angelo dundees comments on the fight with henry cooper. cooper had floored ali hard, and dundee actually broke the rules a bunch of times. picking ali up and leading him to the corner after the bell, intentionally ripping ali's glove to buy more time, and using smelling alts to keep ali from going unconscious. Ali got away with alot of stiff in fights because of his aura the biggest one was pulling downward on an opponents head you can see him do it every round of every fight just about.

Fuck that nigger, I don't give 2 fucks about some redpilled etc shit he once said on TV. Once he jumped on the mohammad name change bullshit wagon, he became a traitor to America. He was also draft dodger but I guess he was worth more to the jews in the ring than in jail. Fuck that coon

Holy shit he is based

Then un less you live in eastern Europe or uk you better go back to yahoo sports message boards cause American heavyweights don't have shit.

Hopefully he lives long enough for Trump to deport his Islamic corpse.

Indeed he was.

Sup Forums, this man is your hero. If he hadn't been incapacitated by the Parkinson's Jew, he probably would've done more to fight the Zionist Globalist Hegemony than most of our current-day "politicians" or political leaders could dream of doing.

Imagine a Trump/Ali 2016 ticket.

to be fair deyontay wilder is shitting one people pretty hard on people at heavyweight still we'll see how he does against some solid eastern euro's soon

>The Grim reaper wallops Ali with a respiratory infection!

>Ali is back against the ropes

>The Grim Reaper comes in for the finishing blow

>Ali counters with his signature left jab, it's an instant knockout! He's done it again!

ALI FIRST IMMORTAL HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMP!

>>ALI FIRST IMMORTAL HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMP!

well he outlived ken norton the man who broke his jaw so theirs that

Muslim nigger. Nothing of value is going to be lost.

Before you go back to tarddit, google Connor mcgregor.

He was a anti-American, Muslim, piece of shit.

Muh world views!!!! The make me an inobjective faggot who can't look at the best boxer of all time and say he's the best boxer of all time. lmao.

He punched people and was a self-promoter, what a hero RIP

says Wladamirs kike cousin

Only edgelords and stormfags (same thing really) don't like Ali.

>Connor mcgregor.
>5'9" manlet

Lol, no wonder he was told to stay away from boxing, he would get his midget ass whooped in a hurry.

Explain what this "tarddit" is. Is it your mum's vag?

Fucking ouch dude.

If you're going to post on a public forum could you atleast conceal your blade just a little bit?

you're hurting me

Good, fuck that drooling 30 lb gimp nigger and his raghead religion

OK, so when do you off yourself? Can you do it tonight?

what if you don't think he's the greatest, and that people latched onto his "I'm the greatest speech" to much.

>SAY MY NAME REAPER SAY MY NAME

How's life with AIDS?

>what if you don't think he's the greatest
Then I agree with you.

Your white guilt's showing senpai

my.mixtape.moe/hjxurw.webm
also weebum related would have beaten him at his prime aswell

hows life with schnoz?

"stormfags" like him because he was against race mixing and friends with negroes like farrakhan and X who named the jew.

Not at all, fuck niggers. But Ali wasn't a nigger, he was what black men should aspire to be.

i swear to god this in some Mandela effect
i swear to god he died long ago due to overdose

youtube.com/watch?v=oVpfcq4pV5U

>tfw Mohammed Ali was the embodiment of Sup Forums

definitely not your memory is just shit

He died awhile ago in the Berenstein Universe.

lmao i thought it was a car/plane accident or some shit

no your just a retard and probably confusing him with mj

Not talking about him boxing you autist, talking about him being red pilled.

>mom's vag

No its the site with the litte white semen man where you can fantasize about Ali fucking your live-in female partner and fathering a child with her.

you might have mixed him up with sonny liston(champ ali beat) who was probablydied by the heroin overdose(probably murdered by the mob)

>Converted to islam to escape draft
>Greatest
lol negro

>implying there's no such thing as "the legend transcends the man"
>implying most historical figures don't fall into this category
>imply said figures are still not inspirational

What the hell, I thought he died in the 90s? Fucking Berenstain universe man.

>the draft
>killing commie chinks so ZOG can install central banks

Your right, it's still pretty hard to see where his hands are going.

2016 is a very strange year senpai..
This ridiculous.

Can you post something more specifically relevant than the manlet you linked to?

Heh, made you think of your mum's vag.

> thinks I'm jew because caucasian foreigners destroyed his afro-american heroes.

>SAY MY NAME REAPER SAY MY NAME

well yea. "Rumble, young man! Rumble! Waaa!" and "hands can't hit what your eyes can't see" are great quotes, but I don't think it makes him the "greatest fighter of all times"

I'll admit it, I laughed. Good one straya.

You're one of these MS Paint Sup Forums strawmans come to life.

youtube.com/watch?v=oPaxQUYpg_s

That guy was bad ass.