Cheating thread...

Cheating thread. Tell stories about the first time you cheated on your girl/she cheated on you or if you shared your girl in a threesome

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=U2bNXrVubrE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

penny from big bang theory.

Excellent contribution bro. You're why Sup Forums is still alive.

She cheated on her boyfriend and had a mmf threesome at a party

Sharing is cheating I guess. Shared girls at swinger parties

>is NOT cheating I guess

shared wife with multiple guys, had multiple other guys wives. Some with them knowing, some not.

Cheat on my wife weekly. She knows I have a tinder and talk to girls. Just never asks if I meet up with any of them. When things are slow I also have a gay friend who sucks me off.

Probably the best time sharing wife is when she was reaaaallly drunk. I hopped on craigslist. Found a hot single guy, asked him if he wanted a threesome. He popped over, we chatted for a bit, wife was falling down drunk. I told her he could do whatever he wanted to her, we took her to the bedroom and proceeded to pass her back and forth. She said no, he stopped. I told him its ok dude just ignore that. He slid back and we continued to fuck her for the next two hours. She woke up the next morning and was wondering why her pussy and ass were sore. And why there was a condom on the nightstand. Had no recollection of it.

>be me
>4 months ago
>gf of 7 months confessed sucking some old fwb's dick
>act like it's fine
>fucks her brains out
>next day breaks up with her
>fucks her friend who was a virgin

She still doesn't know i fucked her friend lel.

>prospect for outlaw club
>whole chapter goes to local nightclub
>shadowing president as is my job
>go out for cigarette with some patches
>random thots and fatties tell us there desires
>bring a pair inside with me introduce to president as is my job
>vodka and orange juice probably ruffies later
>put there sloppy drunk asses in cab to afterparty
>clean ashtrays pack bongs and get drinks as is my job while train is pulled
>later on in the night go to toilet
>one chubby girl is in the toilet makeup a mess no skirt panties half on shirt around her waste
>think how pathetic her life must be
>offers me a blowjob
>accept blowjob in dirty clubhouse shitter
>10minutes later push her off cant blow due to copious amounts of speed earlier that night
>never tell my wife
>sekrit mens club keeps sekrits

Continue...

Got double teamed by 2 seniors when she was a freshman. Now she sucks and fucks behind her bfs back

More of her?

Fucking her from behind. Lets me cum where ever I want

Were you one of the two seniors user?

Have u more?

> One day former student sent me an e-mail to give me some news and how her studies were going
> Told her I was glad to have some news and that if she succeds in her exam, I'll give her my cellphone number
> She succeeds
> I Gave her my phone number
> Starts sending message to tell me her daily life
> Do the same
> Adds me on snapchat
> Do the same
> Starts sending some pics
> Do the same
> Starts sending more and more revealing pics
> Do the same
> Starts sending vids of her naked, under the shower, bating
> Do the same
> Now fucked three times together
> Felt good

Girlfriend cheating on his girlfriend the day before getting married.

Kill all sluts who cheat

youtube.com/watch?v=U2bNXrVubrE

Elena, former workmate, cheating on her husband.

There wouldn't be any women left...

that's fucked up

First time

> Arrive at her place on morning (she still lives at her parents')
> She's still in pyjamas
> We start to kiss while I still have my coat on
> She takes my coat off
> I kiss her neck and grab her tits
> She takes my hand to put it under her shirt to feel my hand directly against her tits
> She takes my shirt off and takes her pyjamas off
> She's almost naked, only panties
> I suck on her nipples
> She then bites mine
> She takes me to her room
> Tells me to undress
> Pushes me on the bed and start blowing me
> Feels good to see her nice ass while she blows me
> She then comes on top of me and want my dick in her
> I refuse and grab her ass to put it on my face and start licking her pussy like crazy
> She turns around and blow me while I lick her
> I start licking a butthole also
> She tells me to get down on all fours
> She starts licking my anus while stroking me
> She then lay down on bed and I fuck her
> I cum in her
> Felt good

She loves guys with girlfriends

Told my gf i would like to do a threesome with her and she was down for the idea down the road. Still has to get into it a little, but it turns me on greatly to absolutely destroy her with another dude. Dunno how I ever got a DP interest, but it's gonna b gr8. She also seems into it, just not when she's not horny. But slowly she accepts it. Especialyl when we're fucking and I start with the dirty talk, she gets into it and I get diamonds.

Cheated on my last girlfriend a good couple times. Idk which was the first because I was actively fucking other girls from the moment we got together, I was dating multiple but she happened to be the first to ask for something serious. I continued having the other girls for awhile until they inevitably realized theyd be nothing but meat to me. At this point I cycled in new girls but like I said I don't know who was first. Eventually I ended up not being a piece of shit and learned monogamy. To this day I can't imagine being unfaithful. It's a stupid thing to do if you're going to willingly agree to a mutual arrangement with someone of your choice.

My wife confessed to sucking and fucking a guy she works with. She was crying when she told me and I made her tell me everything. It was a one time thing after a work night out. Apparently he was pretty small but had a lot of stamina and fucked her for a long time. She enjoyed it but felt guilty the next day and had to confess.
I forgave her but took a free pass to even it out. Fucked a girl from work who was 10 years younger, much skinnier and told my wife all about it in detail. I wasn't even that into the girl, just chose her because I knew it would sting my wife as she's everything my wife is jealous of.

Fair trade all in all.

Cheated on my last girlfriend 3 times
Once was with an old college FWB who needed a place to stay
Once was with a co-worker after we went to the bar. The whole time I was fucking her she kept saying shit like "isn't this pussy better than your girlfriend's?" It was fucking HOT
3rd time was with another co-worker at a party. I knew she was into me and didn't do anything to suggest I was too. At a party she asked me to help her get something out of her car. When we got there, she dropped to her knees and whipped my dick out.

I also once fucked a girl who was dating my roommate. Roommate is a piece of shit so I didn't feel bad. She and I fucked on the couch outside his bedroom after he had passed out drunk

coworkers exwife, she cheated on him with a bunch of us

cheting is immoral, you all should rethink your values and maybe choose to turn to jesus because you appear to be too stupid to choose your own moral valuse so I think dickriding jesus would help ::

I was in a threesome relationship twice, with a grand total of 3 girls
Um, wasn't all that great

>were in town looking for new place to live and hanging at the bar talked with some locals and guys that worked there
> she kinda flirty was her nature so we all were getting along well
>took her to room and she was like out out like a light. (Xanax and alcohol)
>I went back to bar and hung out with the guys some more, the one that worked there commented on my girl
> I said wanna see her naked? he thought I ment a picture,
>no right now! took him back to our room and pulled back the covers
>he was like damn! and asked if he could touch her,
>sure why not I said
>he was fingering her and then asked if he could jerk off on her
>Go for it brother, kinda knew where it was going
>hard as hell, he said think I can fuck her?
>told him turn down lights and go really slow
>I had fucked her like this before so I knew she was sound sleeper, but he was much bigger
>she was surprisingly wet and he entered her, she was pretty quiet
>but as he increased his tempo she made some small moans
>he blasted all over her stomach after about 10 minutes and left
> morning she asked what happened , told her I jerk offed on her is all and fingered her
> she smiled and said how many fingers? She was sore!

If Jesus didn't want me to cheat on my girl he shouldn't have made fucking so much fun

>cheting
>valuse
>too stupid
kek

I never actually cheated cheated, I'm far to honest with the girls I date
I tell them it's an open relationship from the start and we aren't going to swap stories, just use condoms

hot story, any more?

>tfw calling out a spelling mistake that didn't exist

Pic

Posted here :

Did she ask for crack?

that was only time when she was like that passed out. few years later walking back to our place pretty drunk, local guy outside 7-11 was flirting with her and helped me get her home, he made sure to grab her ass and her tits alot but she didn't seem to mind. got to our place and figured why not and see where it goes, invited him and she ended up fucking him

nahh, just our black dicks

Was this in Colorado?

maryland , takoma park, brotha was like a machine

I regularly fuck my best friend's wife. She's good looking, funny and he doesn't appreciate what he's got. We fuck at least once a week and I love making her feel special.
He's got no idea but I like rubbing it in his face. I'll tell him all about the wild sex I've been having, he's just got no idea that I'm talking about his wife.

Ok, well I only asked because that sounds like how I caught herpes

yeah, thankfully we didnt catch anything, but that was her only time doing something like that with a total stanger and herp is pretty common with black guys in DC

you're going to have an awful death.

>To date I have cheated on my wife with at least 5 women I can remember and have been fucking one for close to two years. Normally I would only fuck one of these sluts here and there for a couple months but this little cumdumpster is such a dirty little whore I can't stop. Just two days ago she met me at her door in a Catholic school girl uniform and a buttplug up her ass. Fuck that little whore in every hole then went home to my wife and kids.