I´m 19, virgin, not even kissed a girl yet, but the important point here: Some good tricks to flirt...

I´m 19, virgin, not even kissed a girl yet, but the important point here: Some good tricks to flirt? Or even get some nudes, I don´t care.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XD2EVCf-ltU
skribbl.io/?rezC8aXqlt40RhVuB1vh
youtube.com/watch?v=z89Uv1Gl6Z0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Got kik?

Nop. What`s that?

An app to chat to people

But some phrases or a way to start a conversation?

>Hello.

if you wanna compliment a girl, don't just use a generic compliment like "you're hot" or some shit like that, sounds gay but if you comment on a specific feature like their smile or something they really like it

Kek 24 here. Kissless etc. Girls avoid me. I think i will just become a wizard

Something straight forward like " How much for a blow job" has worked for me.

Here's my best tip.

Don't ask Sup Forums for dating advice. You're essentially asking a majority of 14 year olds, neckbeards and losers for dating advice.

Ask your dad. If you don't have a dad, ask somebody else's dad who has a banging mom.

go to a bar, just start talking to women. it can be anything really. you don't even have to be that charismatic. most of the time people are attracted to others based on a concept called propinquity, which essentially means the more you're seen by someone, the more they take note of you and the more they come to love and like you. so if you're tenacious and you stay on a girl long enough, she'll start to like you. just be willing to engage her and ask her out. you'll do fine.

Don't ask your mom.

just get a dog, nothing wrong with dating outside your species

This is probably the best advice you'll get in the thread

Is your last name wisconsin?

that lady is a fraud

Try Grinder. People on there will do anything for you.

OP here. I'm just gonna go try and talk to my mom about it. Thanks guys.

Give you the best advice of your life. If you aren't the most repulsive dude around just stop giving a fuck.
Stop trying to get pussy and work on yourself. Work out a little. Work on being the funny weird guy. Pussy will come to you.

don't date your mom that's weird

Big dick Chad here. Fucking handsome, too. I can answer your questions. And, yes, that's my dick in the pic.

(1) Forget apps and dating services. Even for me, it's a bust. There's a 10-1 ratio of men to women, so the oldies and the fatties get to choose the hottest men.

(2) Get out. Join a club, do a group activity, anywhere you can meet women.

(3) DON'T FUCKING HIT ON THE WOMEN. Go slowly, make some friends.

This shit don't work unless the woman is into you already. See 3

(4) If the girl likes you, any pick-up line will work. So, you'll have to woek on making friends.

(5) Embrace the "friendzone". It lets other women know that you are not a creep. It's from these friendzones that you meet your girlfriends.

Good luck.

Thanks, but I think my mom might disagree. I'll report back in a few minutes, she's straightening her hair

t. Late bloomer who was always weird and awkward. One day the shit clicked. Lost my V card at 17. I was just weird as fuck. Now bitches love it.

As cringe as it sounds and again if you aren't repulsive, Embrace that shit and just chill the fuck out.

No, gonna ask her about how to get girls

lol i am 36 and never even kissed anyone you people are hopeless at being hopeless

(Not real op, real op here) Thx you guys, I´ll take the advices

Are you repulsive? Or on the "spectrum" no help if you answered yes.

First tip is get off this site/internet/gaming in general, second is stop worrying so much about being inexperienced. focus on personal goals, like getting in shape and academics or work. those goals will likely put you in contact with girls and or social situations. with girls.

Don't be too pushy or desperate. Don't talk a lot. It will make the girl think that she's boring you, and she'll try harder to make you interested. That's the trick. Make them want you.

Watch this. It wont help but do it anyway.
youtube.com/watch?v=XD2EVCf-ltU

I'm glad as fuck I don't need to date anymore. I would for sure catch a charge or some shit.

I like to bring out this picture. Look at it. Let the gravity sink in. Is he repulsive? (and they're juggalos, you all realize that)

also if you see someone cute walk up and introduce yourself, now is the time to do that

How do you know

They all seem like closeted homos or really really fucking high.

Get into pickup and game. Sounds cheesy but it works. A good start is "The Game" by Neil Strauss. Its available in hardcopy and audiobook. He will direct you from there.

This.

Worst advice in this thread. You'll know whether you're in there with a girl in the first 5 minutes of talking.

She'll smile at you, you'll notice a different between smiling at you and just smiling politely. You've probably seen it before at least once in your life.

If you pick up on it, make her laugh, but don't go out of your way to tell some cheesy bullshit, express your own humour, if she laughs, you're 80% more likely to get it.

If that interaction goes well, ask for her number confidently. "Here, give me your number." If you've made her laugh she will almost undoubtedly give it to you.

Wait about 2 days, leave her waiting a little bit. The act of asking for her number has put the idea in her head that you intend to contact her further, the 2 day period will give her enough time to think about whether or not that's going to happen, and she'll be even more happy that you did text her. If you wait too long, that excitement will start to wain. Eg. You've had a great job interview and you're excited to hear back, the longer it takes, the less excited you are.

Be fairly forward in asking to go out for drinks/day out. Sales theory says you shouldn't call it a "date" because that will automatically put a standard in her head. Invite her out to hang out and treat it as a date, by leaving it open ended she'll be more likely to "hope" that it's going that way and be more grateful when you make it that way.

Don't make any special efforts when you meet her. Pay for something small, don't pay for everything. If you're having dinner, don't pay for it if you don't think you should. If she's a sweetheart and you had fun, you can pay then. If you didn't click, there's no point in being there.

That's 95% of the work. Try to get a kiss somewhere in that mix. Don't be afraid to ask, but be coy about it. "What are the chances of me getting a kiss tonight?" "So am I getting a kiss tonight or what?" Joke with her. (C)

Totally agree with you, We´ll need some ghostbusters here

go in with a pickup line like "hey i thought you were really cute and i wondered if you would like to go get a drink with me tonight" you have to straightforward with your speech so no saying "wanna go get a drink with me sometime?" you have to be specific. if she says no just say "alright, well just take it as a compliment" and be on your way. EZ as that bro

No you fucking sperg. You want the girl to come to you. Until you are ready no one is going to do that.

there were never any video evidence

she was good a triggering people though

How the fuck can this thing get his dick sucked... i cant get a girl to even glance at me...

No you fucking anal bead. The point of the game is to ignore them.

alcohol

If you want nudes, there is one simple trick. Be honest. Just tell them. The great thing about social media is that if she says no, just delete her and start with someone else. Girls (especially hot girls) are so used to the typical script of, "Oh, you're a beautiful goddess,". Just tell them what you want, whether it's nudes, sex, or a relationship. By flipping the script, you catch them off-guard and easily get what you want. And if you don't, fuck em. Move on.

All these unvirgins around me.
I want to get rid of them all.

Opening lines :

>"Hi, my name is *chicka chicka* Slim Shady"
Ladies love jokes like that.
>Is your phone broken? Because it doesn't have our number in it. My name's user"
>The names user. I like the way you move it, move it
>Is your name Will Smith? Cause you got may hand on my cock.
>Is your name Will Smith? Cause you make me wanna do the Carlton
>Is your name Will Smith? Cause what are, so sorta suicide squad?
>Is your name William Smith? Cause I wanna get jiggy proper with you.

>no pic no proof
Fair enough user, fair enough.

skribbl.io/?rezC8aXqlt40RhVuB1vh

No

in a college coed dorm with an above average body type this works.

i just said in relation to compliments, girls like stuff thats specific to them which is why pickup lines don't normally work but theres always exceptions

Never been to college. It works. If the girl won't stop for you you won't ever fuck her. Simple. Work on yourself and own your quirks. Some girls love that type of guy.

the thing sucking his dick most likely looks just like him

celibacy doesn't sound so bad if that's your options

Once you get the kiss, the ground has been set. You know where you stand completely now and you have room to explore/be cheeky.

Keep making her laugh, that's so important, in her mind you can't be there just to fuck, you have to be there because you enjoy her company. The more you actually enjoy her company the more likely it will be you'll be able to convey that.

Nurture that relationship. It'll be natural to you after that. If you get sex that night, great. If not, it'll probably come.

Women are predictable in the same way that men are. We react well to positive emotional stimulation because it makes us feel less alone. Feed that in somebody and they will keep coming back to you for it. Don't overdo it though, you need slow down sometimes and let that person realize how much they appreciate it, and will appreciate it that much more when you give it. Don't text every day. Don't text back right away all the time. If you're having a bad day, don't put yourself out there just to make her feel good. You need to feel good too and due to that emotional bond it's her responsibility to make you feel good too.

I hope this helps. Find yourself a good one and stay with her for a while, let yourself get more confident with women through her so the next ones will be easy.

But that's just me m8 I was insecure about being weird. Owned it didn't give a shit after a while and girls liked me and I could talk to them without being a huge retard.

>There's always exceptions

Exactly. These should work on most females :

Find a cool chad type mentor that shares some interests. Be friends. Shit helps.

But that's it, when you start complementing a woman, you're basically fishing for something, they know that.

Avoid the compliments, make a friend.

How often do you compliment your friends? (Dude, you're eyes are glowing today!)

That´s me, (OP). I mean, I know that I,m not handsome, but not disgusting either (I guess)

Shave and get a fucking haircut. You look homeless

its a little thing called growing up, you realize what makes you different compliments and builds upon your identity, and accepting that is super attractive regardless of who it is

its more you gotta set a standard for yourself, if you hardly compliment people, it makes a compliment mean more to the person, while if you over saturate it then it loses meaning

Throw the banjo out right away. Then shave and get a haircut

Pretty much. Shit is weird today though so idk. This was 8-9 years ago and I'm only 25

grooming: shave the beard, get a haircut and work out 2 to 3 times a week. there you go

you don't get what you want by flirting

by your age in this society you dont even know what u want. you probably think u want sex because ur a dumbass

if you are trying to be someone who women are attracted to and want a relationship with, you learn what it means to be a proper human being

aka stop being a sarcastic cunt who thinks that existence itself and the human experience is unfair

in other words learn to trust your instincts when you interact with people. generally speaking, men who piss you off behave in a way that is womanly.

know what mistakes you are making, and learn based on your reaction and the other person's reaction. tolerance is a nice place to start

you can dodge a lot of bullets by just looking at people's tolerance levels. theres no mistakes in your immediate gut perception

better yet you want someone who teach you these things, but that doesn't seem to happen too often these days. fathers give up too easily on their children

No, but you scream clingy, and horrible in bed.

(1) Haircut
(2) Shave pubic hair off your face
(3) Wash clothes - I can smell ur feet here in Asia
(4) lose the flannel, get a hoodie if ur cold
(5) Earring? duude, 80s want's thier shit back

You have all the right parts, just badly put together. You're currently set up to attract landwhales. (Not joking).

Cut the hair for sure and don't throw your weird banjo shit on girls the first time you meet. If you are good that could be a major turn on for some girls but save it for when you can get a girl to that apartment without roofies.

seriously get a different hair cut, you think women want to date martin shkreli?

Lack of a "fade" in that picture you momo

M'lady!

(that's what I'm reading here)

That falls under high and tight

I played magic and shit for a while I knew it was weird as fuck but I didn't say shit until I was comfortable and when she found out it was a weird quirk to push even more convo. Like weeks or months in.

the setting has changed but the rules remain the same, im 20 and last year i fell in love for the first time, it was weird and most likely ill look back on it and say "thats not the love i know now" but i hope i dont see my younger self as stupid and immature, instead as someone who is learning.

really got me with that one!

disagree, he should buy a set of hillbilly teeth and bring that shit on the first date

I guess so.....

What a stupid and immature thing to say

fact: landwhales' main food source is not krill, it's insecurity.

Oh you will but it feels good to know that you have actually grown. I was stupid as fuck at 20 but it got me here and here is good.

How? Seems like a normal rational thing to say.

thanks babe

Get off of Sup Forums and start a hobby. Like a community sport. To meet people. Be physical. Get introduced to their friends. Meet girls. Learn how to talk to them like people. Get off 4 chan. Really.

Suck my dick

This haircut would look good on op.

I'm on here daily with a wife and kid. Body is in shape and mind is alright. Maybe just limit the internet access this shit is not healthy.

What's that? You're welcome. Suck my dick

Small dicked man whore here, big dick chad
You are a dummy ,giving out lame advice

OP, go to a club, tell chicks you want to fuck them straight to their face
It's why they are there

Fade is timeless the hipster haircut won't last.

Did you look at that picture?
Do you see anything secure there?

What if they just wanna find friends though?

Dude probs wants love not dirty club sluts. But If you want to be the creepy fuck that gets a hit 20 percent of the time be this sleezeball with slicked back hair and axe coming out of his pores.

youtube.com/watch?v=z89Uv1Gl6Z0

this, i picked up indoor and outdoor climbing 2 years ago and have met some incredible people, late teens and 20s is the time to pick up healthy eating habits, preventative health techniques and consistent physical exercise

This.
Although I'm not sure "friendzone" is the right term. Friendzone implies you've already hit on a girl and failed. Just make female friends in general.
I'm not a Chad but I'm not a dweeb either. And every single girl I've been with, I've met through friends and just acting like a human being towards them. If they dig you, you will notice and you can single them out and make your move.

I just googed "fade." I think you have them backwards. The hitler-youth haircut is timeless.

pic is fade. that's hipster bullshit