Well b/?

Well b/?

I can take all of them against me.

I doubt it

Superman and Thor. The rest besides Goku and Hulk are cannon fodder.

Hulk and deadpool to protect me. The only ones to worry about after that is Vader and wolverine because the others don't kill.

you're 50% right, the correct answer is superman and batman. Superman is literally unkillable without kryptonite and batman is the only other one who knows what it is

Superman or Goku to save me from physical shit, and Batman to protect me from any sneaky shit

I'm pretty sure Thor and Batman working together could hide me in some sort of secret only-gods-allowed clubhouse while they take their time cleaning up those other bustas.

Goku and superman.

easy

I've thought about this and while Batman has kryptonite, there's really no reason Thor couldn't step in and kill him.

Batman and deadpool
Only correct answer.
Deadpool has killed hulk and wolverine (the two most dangerous outside your two)
Batman has beaten superman numerous times, and superman beats goku.
The rest are easily defeated.

both are killed by goku and superman in a heartbeat

Goku and superman, Ultimate instinct team, get some warp kahmehamehss it

What part of:
>batman has beaten superman
Did you not understand?
Also fuck off with that goku shit, deadpool has a better regen rate than wolverine/hulk

Would pay to see Vader force choke tiny ant man to death.

he has only beaten him when superman wasnt trying to kill him and certainly not with goku as his ally against faggy kriptonite.

I was going for Hulk + Goku. Hulk and Goku have no weaknesses, kryponite won't affect them. Also both are stronger than movie-Superman. Comic-Superman can be tough. But then again so is comic-Hulk.

not even deadpool can regenwrate from being thrown into the Sun.

Superman and Batman

/thread

Goku. Just Goku.

>Goku
>Batman

Arguably one of the most overpowered characters in existence... being backed up by Goku.
>Easy

This.

Goku would whoop their asses.

Why not? Wolverine has taken a blast from galactus that was on par (or greater than fuck if I recall) with the sun's energy and lived to tell the tale

>Darth Vader
I am assuming they all need to breath (except maybe Goku?), so Darth Vader can just Force Choke them from across the galaxy. Deadpool and Wolverine might not fully die from asphyxiation, but will at least stay incapacitated long enough for the partner to go in and launch them into the sun. If they do get into physical fighting distance, that could be trouble for Vader since he's definitely not as fast as some of them, but a lightsaber should still do pretty bad damage. Enough for the partner to finish the the fight.
>Goku
Only one I think would not be killable or incapacitated by Vader, and would be fast enough to fight Superman. He could easily fly an incapacitated Deadpool and Wolverine into a blackhole or the sun.

As long as Antman or Batman doesn't get a stealth kill on me, I think I'm safe.

Then just put his faggot ass in space in another galaxy 200 light years away from you and forget about him.

Episode 12 of Dragon Ball Super has been aired that showed Goku and Beerus, the God of Destruction in a fight. Their parried punches causes shockwaves across the entire universe, destroying planets. Only Earth was sparred due to Whis' intervention.

And that was before ssg-ssj and ssg-ssj2

Goku & vader

Rest get fucked up

Superman and Goku

This

Why is Goku even on here? He makes all these heroes look like 100% chumps by comparison. That said, Goku and Deadpool. I feel like Deadpool would do something fucky that Goku wouldn't expect.

I see what you did there

since when can vader force choke s.o. through the entire galaxy you moron. also superman literally flys through space so he obv doesnt Need air same goes probably for goku

Thor and Deadpool.
If I'm gonna die, I might as well die having a fun time. Those two would be a lot more fun than the rest.

Vader and Goku is the correct answer

Superman is better for protecting against sneaky shit, he has super senses. You take him and goku because even if he couldn't beat superman he would be able to kill you with collateral damage.

Superman cause he has the best superpowers and Wolverine cause he can’t die

Jesus Christ.

This is the answer, if you have Superguy on your side batman can fuck you up, basically anyone with a weakness will get fucked by batman. Hulk and Goku have no weaknesses

Can Goku tp through space? I think not, how can he reach a black hole in a reasonable timespan?

Superman and Goku.

Laser beams and punches would kill Thor, Vader, Antman and Batman. Deadpool and wolverine could be teleported or otherwise brought into the vaccuum, effectively killing them as well. If that doesn't work, dropping them in a star would probably doit. Hulk is the only real issue. The same methods would probably work on him, but dude's pretty much a roach. Nothing seems to keep him dead for long, but again,Goku can teleport him to literally anywhere in the universe, taking him out as a threat.

Shit's too easy.

>goku has no weakness
hes literally died twice

>Superman beats goku
I don't see why that'd be true. Goku has the power of a god. Superman's someyhing else too, but he's pretty much stuck to a fixed rate of power whereas Goku changes and grows to adapt to new situations. They have comparable speed, except Goku can teleport and it's been shown that saiyans can exist just fine in the vacuum of space. So can super, but he also relies on the power of a yellow sun,which Goku does not. You see where I'm going with this? Remove the power source and Superman's a sitting duck.

No, superman is weak to magic, and Thor uses Magic.

Deadpool would probably shoot you first

Yeah. But he got better.

Fuck off, normie.

GOku and Superman

Goku and Batman
Batman is the tactical guy and Goku reks everyone else

Instant Transmission?

Just Deadpool.

The others will be too annoyed by him to even get near me.

My question is can the ss1 Goku beat Wolverine in single combat if teleporting wasn't allowed?

Couldn't he like rip out Logan's spine if he wanted to? Healing factor or no, that's not really something you come back from, right?

deadpool could come back from it

yeah deadpool is completly unable to dir whoever would u pick to protect u wouldnt have a daybreak

But can he come back from getting kicked into orbit?