Is this game good? Can you guys break down the pros and cons please?

Is this game good? Can you guys break down the pros and cons please?

Bummp

Bump

Slump

pros is that it's the best looking monster Hunter game to date. it took out a lot of annoying animations and machanics from previous mh games (like when you eat or drink something you don't stop and flex). the map is one large maps, no more loading. lot more challenging. fast traveling. the monsters fighting each other is dope too to lazy to write cons now fuck that wait till the game is on sale for lower price

All of this. For cons: this may be personal taste but I think the controls are very clunky. Lots of uncancelable animation and what feels like lack of queueing so I'm never sure whether my character is going to do the move intuitively. Most fans of the game disagree with me on that and think it feels just right, but coming from bloodborne to this is quite horrible. Furthermore, I think the core concept just gets repetitive. It's fun! But it gets samey after a while.

8/10 imo

i refuse to buy it because they didnt release it on PC at the same time as consoles. i am tired of companies thinking thats ok and shitting all over a third of the market for seemingly no reason

>inb4 consolefag autists
i have a ps4 as well, i just wont buy it for that either

it's just to sell the superior version later AGAIN to some of the retards that already bought the game.

and i refuse to support that practice

5/10 at best
Shit online
Anything can stun lock you
Animals run away 1000% of the time making fights last ages.
Some attack animations can't be canceled.
The monsters move faster than your animations so they can flank you easily
Frustrating 3 hours tutorial

Bloodborne is a rush down game, you're practically playing Devil May Cry, so i can see why it feels horrible.

I give it a 6/10
It's the prototype for a perfect MH game, but it suffers from lack of monsters and poor OST (IMO)

I can show you some gameplay I recorded if you want a preview

That's Monster Hunter for you boi, you sound new to the series

OP asked for points on the game and i gave him some.

To all the autistic saying that the animations continue for five min. that's the point. Use those moves on a downed monster instead of spamming them like a downy child. Also pc is a later date because they have to work out kinks and make it optimal meaning no frame cap etc. Would you rather play a locked 30fps console port? Plebs, have it easy this game and still complain lol. Still has flaws but it's a great game, maybe wait till 40$ sale or something 8/10

hahahaha fucking world fag, if you havent played mhf2 or atleast unite your gonna hate this game.

Yeah you did, and as a bystander I'm commenting back on your opinion.. are you new to the series?

boring ass shit just PvE garbage where you mindlessly just go kill mobs and level up your character etc.

I sunk 100 hours into it in the first week, and haven't touched it since.

It's fucking great, but gets very repetitive towards the end. The game is built around grinding and farming for gear, so you'd better be ready for that. Controls are janky and awkward at first, but you'll get used to them after a while, and maybe even end up appreciating them. 30 FPS is pretty shit and it's definitely noticeable, but not enough to ruin the experience or make the game unplayable.

Tbh, just get Dark Souls 3 instead. It's

I don't understand the hostility, it's a game, I made points against its flaws, you don't like it. That's fair don't be that person who flames for no reason.

Bro no one is flaming you lmao you're fucking inscured as shit, we just wanna know if you're new to the series that's all because the claims you made are the claims a new player would make.. who knows, maybe we'll help you out

>Also pc is a later date because they have to work out kinks and make it optimal meaning no frame cap etc

ya but what if you just put more resources into the PC team and make it come out at the same time like a normal company

this is literally the most retarded excuse every and you should feel bad for posting it