Me low sex drive

>me low sex drive
>gf was raped 5years ago
>She fidget people go near her boobs or vagina
>kiss and abit cuddle. But no sex
>she upset she can't provide ME SEX
Dear girls what I should do

incrementally force more exposure on her, get her to like exploring and touching you, probably work out, get her to too then she'll feel more confident about herself, join a gym together

Make her drink. Bust her nuts out.

Well she was raped so you know she puts out

I'm a sexologist. Contact me on Instagram.

Newfag

Rape her.
Make her associate rape with someone she loves instead of someone she hates.
Solve her problem and yours.

/thread.

This but I'm not joking.

>Implying I was

How bout letting her know that you have a low sex drive and try to reach an understanding? I mean it's not like talking with your significant other is how relationships grow stronger or anything... Or I mean you could do and traumatize the shit out of her... But like whatever faggot.

Fucking you again

Thank for reply.u got me wrong. I don't want sex
>I tried to tell her. It's ok no sex.
>she feel obliged to do it
>forced to get naked and sexual
>then she get relapse and all upset
Dear girls what I can do to make her think its really OK no sex....

This, but stop midway through, look as if you're contemplating something, tell her "sorry, thought I wanted this but I actually don't now" and leave.
Don't call her for a couple days after. If she doesn't an hero in the meantime she'll do anything you want the rest of your life.

>I don't want sex
Ah, you're one of those guys.
Don't worry, one day she'll find someone to fuck while she's still draining your emotional & financial support.

>what I can do to make her think its really OK no sex

Do this in front of her.

Seriously you have to make her realize that a relationship isn't about sex nor is sex something requisite in a relationship. Perhaps try going to your local Asexual meetup. Maybe others can convince her that sex isn't a must... (Or maybe she actually has a high sex drive, but she also has the conflict of raep in her mind still, and it's making her act this way... Seriously, try talking more and maybe going to asexual meetups with her.

>asexual meetups
This sounds like one of the circles of Hell

sounds like high school to me

It sits right between brony cons and furry cons.

user what you got to do is treat her like a stripper don’t touch unless she makes that way she in control. With her being raped it best if she has full control over you. Think of it as you are the one putting out.

>GANDALDORE NOOOOOOOO

bully her jokingly, little by little she'll become more physically playful and open to physical exploration. it doesn't have to be sexual, but it will open her up.

Jesus, even the middle schools I went to were all sexually active as fuck

I just meant for me. Everybody was getting laid but me.

I wasn't either bro, but fucking everyone else obviously was.
A meetup where nobody else was either sounds comparatively comfy. But still hellish.

I would probably get her some counseling that includes some couples sessions. Not at Sup Forums.