youtube.com/watch?v=J-JKZ3wuB4I
youtube.com/watch?v=Cpmxow42Zds
youtu.be/AqyCNIllQ7o
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Aнacтacия — звeздa, чтo вeдeт мeня

Claimed.

She's in the suit.

Claiming best girl.

I like them, but I don't like playing against randoms..

That would be a good pic if it had more space on the left or right..

That's not a time to go to bed, it's time to wake up, get up...
youtube.com/watch?v=M3dz0SxmPpI

The thread of the niggers

Hhmm... OH WAIT. I think I know where they're at now. Naughty Frisky Folder? Ah yis here we go.

Kek.

Still around.

Hello user!
This one needs a cereal spoon aiming for her mouth... It'll be really funny and adorable.
Nononono! Being happy that someone is being lewd isn't being lewd!
Fine...

I can't tell if this user is having a permastroke or something

it's a great time to go to bed!

Claimed~~

Very cute uniform dear comrade~

Owowow what figting games do ya play dear Saya??

Good.

Why is there never any love for Miku in these threads...Anyone?

that and some severe autism

Good pic

Because luka is better

Dunno.
Start claiming her then and show her some love.

Claimed.
Hey again :)

lol, I read your file name as "Nep moist"

How could you say that!? Miku is the superior vocaloid.

Are you new around here?
Thanks

Ohey Natsuki.

Luka has a better voice
Len and Rin do too.

Miku is good though just not the best.

Gonna spread that Miku Fever!

Holl up nonono need for that dear comrade.

Come on~ see it as a gesture of goodwil

Got DoA Last Round on PS4, GGXrd on that too and Tekken 7 on PC. Not huge fan of this new Street Fighter. Tekken 7 one I played the most last year.

I'll see what I can do.

It's too early to sleep yet!

Why does she have 'stache?

How are you doing today?

Vocaloid tier list
>GUMI
>Miku
>Rin
>the rest

Show me good gumi songs I am unfamiliar with her

That too.
:ok_hand:
It was for when I didn't want anyone to recognise, for lurking purposes.

Have you heard Mitchie M's music? He has the best rendered Miku voice out there.

youtu.be/y3yyYYLyVzw

The negro's form was carefully molded over decades of selective breeding of only the tallest and strongest-boned males who were then fed nutritiously and kept on a strict cardio and weight-lifting diet... by THE WHITE MASTER. The white man created the strong and tall negroid, of whom you see many a spawn in the 21st century. The negro of the 2010's has tall height, tougher skin, thicker bones, and gains muscle mass easily not because he's a gift from god, but because he's reaping the benefits of the his ancestors' body type created by the white man.

i woke up at like 7 pm though!

The male body is built to do. Nearly every part of it is built for peak efficiency. A man at peak performance can squat over 400lb, DL 500, run a marathon every day and carry over 100lb of gear 30lb a day and is an apex predator. A female body, is built to breed and raise children. They have wide hips that stop them from being able to ruck heavy weight long distance, can endure less, are weaker is every way and have massive sacs of fat hanging from their chest. To any man who values practicality and efficiency, the male body should be more beautiful, and more attractive than any female

BLACK penis is largest of all the races. As the penis is the penultimate symbol of manhood, this alone would suffice to make the BLACK man the most masculine of men. This large penis is able fulfill the desire of the neediest of women, being able to more than fill all the recesses of the vagina. Its length ensures that when it ejaculates, the potent african seed will immediately enter the womb of the woman the BLACK man impregnates. In total, the BLACK man expresses this masculinity in a most exemplary manner in bed. When he fucks, he unleashes the entirety of his lusts and desires upon his partner without any restraint. All this is the reason why the BLACK man is the epitome of masculinity.

No Duke, but I only first claimed this valentines. I sometimes give you a (You) and a "cute" for your waifu as user...
I know, I know...
Thanks, Saya! I really appreciate it!

I have not but I'll give his stuff a listen.

I don't think it's my type of music though.

Well alright. You did say I'm a sheep instead of a goat so I guess I'll play nice today.
Here tho
>
I'm not sure I've ever seen this reaction from you before so it might need to be added to your collection
oh my

As you can see, the negro’s penis is too long and girthy for his cardiovascular system to continuously pump enough blood in order to achieve a sufficient enough erection to stand. This is typical for most negroid’s, especially in the case of those with sickle cell anemia. He will only ever be able to achieve squishy half chubs

I see, that's you? I kind of get tired of just saying "thanks"
Especially considering that's like, the only replies I get

Gumi is the cutest of them all yes

All things considered it's going pretty good.

How about you?

Aw I only play blazblue on pc and was thnking of getting tekken.

No worries, because I like killing time with ya I might send you something... later

youtube.com/watch?v=3SkNrZnoK5w
youtube.com/watch?v=3jh63PHA2lE
youtube.com/watch?v=J-JKZ3wuB4I

Language barrier? I mean, bit obvious.

That's fair enough! To each his own. You may like a couple of his songs...You may not! But whatever your opinion is of him, there's no denying that his Miku voice is eerily human sounding ;)

That's some good taste in fighters. Tekken 7 leaves me wanting SC6 even more to fill my 3D fighting void.

That's as fine a time to start claiming as any.

Thats good too hear :)
I just woke up, so im going to play some rainbow six siege :)

What

Ok. Although vocaloids clothes are their body in my mind.

Have some god tier luka youtube.com/watch?v=Cpmxow42Zds

Dude fruit loops are gross

that's lewd

Nice.

I've only seen you post quick quotes in another language. Like your first post. I wouldn't think this would help your conversation, er, or lack there of, issue.

Cute

Shielder claimed ^^

Its been a while.

>group
s m h

Google translate isn't hard to use
And it's the exact same thing every thread
No it hasn't, you were just here

Cute

It's not always me, just sometimes. I'm sorry if I was tiring you...
Something to look forward to!
I was lonely so I kind of felt like I had to claim. I wasn't going to stick with my claim for more than one day, but here I am...
THAT'S ADORABLE! I love it! Thanks, Saya!

You're not getting it.

post yfw the milk in the spoon is defying gravity and we're all going to die

Alice_Bunny

When j first stumbled across vocaloid. Miku is the first one I listened. Would probably explain my bias towards her.
youtu.be/AqyCNIllQ7o

More like it just didn't seem worth replying to anymore since nothing more came from it ever
Neither are you
If anything, it should make people curious
Fuck off Sono

Oh, I get it! That's a good disguise!

How long have you had this sleep rhythm?

I got Blazblue Chronophantasma Extend on Steam. Never played it much though. Got through half of the tutorials I think..

WHAT?! SC6 IS COMING?!

Never had.

Lewd.

You were just posting a while ago Sono.

a few months i guess

He's not that user anyways it just made an easy backstory to pretend he was, he's just another person swapping waifus and pretending to be someone new.

Because the person posting from a flip phone in Alaska who can see trips is more believable?

Not so much apparently, since you could see through it... hmpf.

How are you Duke?
Good claim ^^

Thanks as always.

I'm sure it was that way for some people when they first started too. I browsed Sup Forums for the first time in a long time and stumbled upon these threads, then just jumped in and went from there. Anons can sometimes be hard to keep track of, so a face to put with it is good.

And it's looking good so far too. They released a Mitsurugi trailer a couple of days ago.

Gonna take a nap. You should get some rest too. 'night, sweetheart.

What?

DECO*27 has great miku songs, reversible campaign is really good.

/thread

goodnight, hope you sleep well!

Lol I'm going to post with Mash again because we're opposites.

I hope you guys don't mind.

That is very lovely indeed. Luka does has some great songs to be honest.

I would have been pretty sure that it pushes people away in actuality
I didn't want to talk to you if I had to be running back and forth to the translator.
First impression, dumb fuck who think he's being edge with a translator. Just saying.

Rest well you wonderful human being.

I don't know much of her stuff really, just muryoku P

Cute