White America was better

White America was better

Other urls found in this thread:

mybudget360.com/cost-of-living-2014-inflation-1950-vs-2014-data-housing-cars-college/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Utah#Ancestry_and_race
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Except when you weren't rich like the people in the pictures you keep posting.
The majority of people couldn't afford a car or luxuries that would be considered normal from a todays perspective. Working for 12+ hours was quiet normal. Oh and good luck getting enought money for medication that actually works.

I prefer the modern times.

True that brother. It's only getting worse

What the actual fuck are you talking about, and which time period? Seems like your just mashing up narratives and shutting them out of your autistic mouth

Did you know that in 1960, the starting salary out of College— minimum wage— was equal to a $90,000 / year income if we adjust for inflation? A college grad could buy a home, own a car, and support a family singlehandedly on just his minimum wage income.

There is not question that economically, they were better times.

You're a retard. Most people worked 12 hours / day in a factory. They only ever saw a college in their shitty tv. This and lots of alcohol was the only fun these guys ever had. At least they could beat the living shit out of their kids and wife.

There where black people in America then tho? Sure not much but there was. A better statement would be "old America was better" pretty sure "make America great again" played on people's nostalgia of times with "no worries" as much as this thread

Again, In what era? The claim I made was for a middle class college grad in 1960. My argument is grounded in fact, time, and context.

>calls me a retard while making generalized claims about “most people” working 12 hours while not citing where, what era, or how many people. Using this vaguely classist argument with the generic leftist ad hominim attack

Are you really that dumb? Just substantiate your point with some fact and detail so that you don’t come off like a vague idiot. I’ll wait....

sure kid
this retarded

another retarded millennial
or do you prefer brainwashed?

sure kid
this retarded

sure kid
stay retarded

I think you're thinking of the wrong time period friend.

There was that super-prosperous time post WWII

The cracks started showing in the 80's. The need for 2 incomes and women entering the workplace because of it was brand new then.

It’s a reference to the shifting percentage of demographics and who is in power

>but white people are in power

No. If you want to know who has power over you, look at you you cannot criticize

White people will be the minority in the US within 30 years. As identity politics, social justice, and black apologist movements take over, along with the growing demographic of POC, we have increasing social disruption, aggression, and entitled childish resentment from brown people and whiny leftists. I live
In California where this is very much a reality. And I’m not a racist or a hater. It’s just clear that brown people are more committed to their narrative and their resentment than to true healing of the past. So things get worse.

White america was a white majority America, and in a lot of ways, for a lot of reasons, it was better

America was best under european rule.
Been getting shitter and shitter since.

Constructive comment.

Its is funny how you americunts complain about niggers when it was you who slaved them and took them from their homes

almost got it user

still retarded

really? then I'm 200 years old

nah the pyramid just got much fatter

>modern day people should be held responsible for the mistakes of their ancestors

only 10% of americans had a college degree in 1960.
source - statista. com

Yeah I prefer the world moulded by whites too

You’re confusing need and desire. I was actually alive in that time period. Women went to work because they wanted to, not so much because they had to. And yes, the 70s and 80s saw the massive rise in inflation and the beginning of the need for 2 income families, but it wasn’t really a “thing” until the 90s.

But that post war boom was from the 40s to the 70s, and yes it was a more prosperous era for the middle class than the 90s-Now. Where there poor people? Sure. We’re there the super rich? Clearly. But there was also a large middle class, which we’ve almost totally lost by now

Trust me, if we knew it would come to this, we would have picked our own fucking cotton

Found the negro...
KYS

>White America was better

White America still exists and it never changed.

You’re missing the point. Black people didn’t used to behave like “niggers”. They used to have a blue collar work ethic, a quiet class and dignity, and were on the rise rapidly until the onset of the welfare state with LBJ.

White Americans complain about the 3rd world shitshow behavior of the black community because it’s gotten much, much worse over time.

White europe was better

This. So fucking stupid. An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind. But brown people seem unwilling to forgive and move on together

Dubs confirm

We should have never brought here that defective farming equipment - we got jewed out

1950s-70's average working joe could buy a house and a car and support a family on one income. That was the literal "American Dream".

this, black people were a lot more civilized in the past (which is hilarious), they're getting worse every year.

If Martin Luther King was alive today he'd be spinning in his grave

Here’s a good example of what I’m talking about.

mybudget360.com/cost-of-living-2014-inflation-1950-vs-2014-data-housing-cars-college/

In 1960, median house income was roughly $5500 a year. But the average house only cost $7500, average car was $1500. Percentage of income to cost of living ratio has bee blow way out of these proportions. So while you may make much more now, the cost of everything has vastly outpaced our increased earning

You are literally echoing what I said earlier
In this thread

sure kid
stay retarded

Absolutely. He hated “urban” low
Class culture

are you fucking Retarded? ever hear of the GI bill? Most men went to collage when they came back from WWII those who served in korea did likewise.

it's funny how jews complain about the holocaust when you killed our god????????

By the way, it was other blacks that slaved them first, and sold them to the English and other colonizing forces. How do you think all the black people in England got there? Did the Americans bring them there?

Hard red pill

>white america

This random image from the internet really convinced me.

Notice how all the “high IQ” states are also some of the whitest states (excepting Hawaii). At the same time all the low IQ states are high in black population

>I UZ SMARTZ

damn sierra leone repping hard.

>At the same time all the low IQ states are high in black population

Which is why Bush carried those states, right? I mean all that trailer trash has an I.Q. well above 130, it's just those dang niggers pulling them down.

Using cherry picked examples of low IQ people to portray a population is an incredibly bad idea considering black IQ and the abundant examples of complete idiocy and atrocious behavior from black America. We could go back & Firth all day posting pics of trashy black people and white people and prove no point at all

Ghetto black people don’t vote, so yes, bush carried those states because the white people came and and voted.

Correlation, not causation

I grew up in 70s/ early 80s.
My Dad worked, mom stayed home. Dad worked union job in factory, made enough to support family of 6, buy a house, 2 cars, take a vacation every year. I have busted my ass since 14, finally in my 50s have reached some small comfort level but still have to bust my ass to do it and forget about retirement, When I am too old to work at my current job Ill be handing out shopping carts at Walmart till I drop from a heart attack

To flesh it my point more clearly: back people in this states bring the average IQ down, but do not go out to vote, so the appearance is that red states have lower IQs on average and are redneck voters. But the reality is that even in places where white people have lower IQs, on average they are still higher than blacks

>Notice how all the “high IQ” states are also some of the whitest states (excepting Hawaii). At the same time all the low IQ states are high in black population

You're right:

Nebraska, the Dakotas, Alaska, Montana, Wyoming, Idaho and Utah are full of niggers.

Utah has like 1% niggers.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Utah#Ancestry_and_race

Are you me? Not exactly, but similar age and experience

Your Mom is full of Niggers

100% true, whites are getting cucked by every other race and nothing will be done about it, it's too late now.

>Your Mom is full of Niggers

Werd, blacks knew their place and werent demanding all the gib me dats like now.

FUCKING REKT

Here in the rust belt guys would work in the steel mills over the summer to pay for their college. How times have changed.

And then the 1965 act happened. Also to add insult to injury they said this this WILL NOT change the demographics. And look at it now.
Social cohesion is nonexistent because of this, and will only get worse.

Lost

Nothing in this picture makes OP's statement untrue.

And guess what bitchoi it aint comin back so get used to

There were literally no buildings in africa when the colonialists arrived in 1800s except for ones built by arabs in north africa and along the east african trade route with the middle east. That completely supersedes any "we ruined them" argument because they were shit to begin with. Africans, australian aboriginals, and papua new guineans had 2000 years to do what the ancient greeks, chinese, and semites did and they couldn't.

>samefag

SAVAGE