FEELS THREAD:

FEELS THREAD:
"If You're Sad, You're A Pussy Who Should Grow Up" edition

Coming from So, apparently people are not allowed to be sad, lest they be called - as per the title - "pussies", "children" and whatnot.

Any thoughts?

Sayori user in 3.. 2.. 1..

no I really dont, like nobody outside this thread knows how i really feel or about my shit life, Im the fucking happiest motherfucker when you see me inreal life but in my room, in here, when im by myself i just cry okay

so no im just looking for the pain to go away, i dont wanna feel like this anymore. im too much of a pussy to do it myself better off just maybe going ona suicide by being in stupid dangerous situations you know? like suicide by cop or stuff like that

Wait wrong general.

>female being sad
Ha, okay.

It happens.

and to the user if your here im sorry okay i know your trying to help but your right the move in away is way to hard, i just dont wanna keep feeling like this okay, I feel like i wake up to just go back to sleep. I dont have a purpose okay make money seems like a good idea just how would I go about it? I dont have a car, any money in the bank or anything like just get another shitty job?

Bet it doesn't last years.

Reminds me of the Digimon toys we'd battle in 2003-2004 and you'd put the metal prongs against something metalic because that would make you battle better except it didn't and I lost my snake monster thing and it felt like I'd lost a good friend.

Y'know, it's kinda hard to keep living when you seemingly have nothing you really care about.

Depends.

If you're being a pussy, yes.

You fucking don't know anything

Yep

I went out to a meetup to try and be less of a hermit. I got drunk and crashed my car last night.

No you are completely misunderstanding. It's perfectly fine to be sad and respectable, as long as it's a real reason.

Feels threads tend to fill up with losers who cry about some whore dumping them for Taykwon and his nigger friends. So I can't sympathize.

Sure I don't. Tell me what you've suffered, user.

>"If You're Sad, You're A Pussy Who Should Grow Up"

If you aren't sad, you're a pussy who didn't grow up.
The world is overflown with and by pussies

That's why you don't drink and drive, silly billy

Most of the people thinking this don't seem to make any sort of distinction: you're sad? "Grow up". Ain't that enlightening?

You'd lose that bet dumbass.

That brings the question "What makes a reason a "real reason", an "acceptable" one?".

as i said in the previous thread
it's like we've became indifferent as a defense mechanism
hurt by our most intense emotional response, we've decided to never go through anything similar ever again
we've killed our passion, our interest in the world, just to protect ourselves
it's up to us to find out how to find our way back

wait until you aren't too much of a pussy instead of having someone else do your dirty work how much of a cockmunch are you?

That cop has a family and probably isnt a sociopath.

Relieve the pain. Drink hard you won't have to wait long.

Also no you aren't a pussy, yes it sucks horribly I wish I had something to say but make goals. Do things. Go to doctors.

Find whatever is the most important we aren't allowed to have the grand things anymore but pocket sunshine is everywhere you poor bastard

I'd be less inclined to hear how the good boys won't marry you after a comment like that, Sarah.

Poverty, death in the family, loss of future prospects, hell even the loss of a job is a good reason. Or someone's wife leaving them and taking the kids.

Not this high school gf bullshit.

Well yes most people are cynical disconnected assholes. Sorry mate. Need any advice?

I can get behind what you're saying, but
>it's up to us to find out how to find our way back
How would that happen?

Second sentence simply isn't true.
This is not a fool proof all encompassing opinion.
People can be genuine.
There are good people out there, just like you.
Just because life doesn't have meaning doesn't mean it can't still be a fun ride while it lasts.

It's 90% high school cringe.

Wtf are you even talking about.

Nobody cares, Sarah.

honestly what about just joining the military? Im still young barely 22 im sure some branch would take me, just join it and leave it all behind

ok... you on some drugs there user?

Just go to bed, Sarah.

the world owes nobody nothing

You know, there is a middle ground between "I'm destitute" and "waah gf left me".

>There are good people out there
The problem is having to find them while getting hurt in the process.

It can be an excellent way to challenge yourself. 50/50 diceroll you come out broken.

Yeah like just being depressed at the world in general. That's fine. But seriously fuck off every time your high school crush sucks 15 nigger dicks. WAHHHH. Fuck off man. People have real problems. Women are whores so deal with it. Jesus christ.

Go out and do something honest/selfless. Realise that if you have done it then statistically speaking billions of people across the planet have done the same and will continue to do so throughout all of time. Realise that love can be realistically observed as a chemical reaction in the brain and contemplate why it matters whether it's an abstract anomaly or an unconsciously self induced state of delirium, the end result is still the same. Understand that leaving a mark on the world isn't a fundamental necessity to living, it's a goal, if you have no desire to pursue it then don't, find other things to do with your time, but know that your physical body is not a legacy and that your corpse wont last very long either, seriously this is basic english and biology user. Finally, look up mass/group suicides and ask yourself "if the end result is death either way what fucking difference does it make if I'm alone when it happens?" and go spend time with those people while you still can. Spending time with people>being dead in proximity to people.

Yes and there is NO way to aptly identify that middle ground. We know how to tournekit missing limbs and ignore splinters.

You figure out the rest yourself thats how you learn

this tbh

no idea
there simply has to be a way
to push ourselves out of the emotional pits we're in
that's what keeps me going
the idea that one day, i'll be able to feel like a normal human seems to feel
to be passionate about something, to freely share you emotions with other peoples

we need to find a way, how to be that happy and curious little kid we were long time ago
....just spamming these ideas outside of my head into the depths of the net helps a bit, because it forces me to formulate words and ideas for the mess inside me

>The problem is having to find them while getting hurt in the process.
This is life user. You have to risk feeling the bad in order to risk feeling the good.
You can't have only one side of the coin.
And even if you don't want to risk it, then the side of the coin that is pain will win anyway, because if you don't try then you end up alone and sad regardless.
Failure is not the antithesis of success. It is an essential step on the road to success.

>work hard to leave influences behind and make your own

There is but we have evolved lazy. The doctor, scientist, psychologist has no sympathy for this fact.

>Spending time with people
Sounds good and all, but I tend to feel disconnected from other people.

Way to look down on people who are already feeling bad, user.

failure is the road, success is the goal

-me

Aww who's gonna pay for tampons now T.T

>indoctrination
>image relate

You are also a people, if that's the one you want to spend time with then that's fine. My point remains valid.

>Women are whores
Just because the only women you've slept with are whores doesn't mean that they all are

Now go have sex, drive fast, or party.

no but they are best to rip that bandaid off now

I'm not doing that. I'm just telling you the sheer flood of aspies with high school bullshit far outweighs the people fighting poverty, who are actually suicidal for real reasons, or are trapped in a job that is killing them. Or people with drug problems, life crippling disabilities, stuck in the ghetto, lost someone to death.

It's just irritating after a while.

>there has to be a way
Wish I could share your optimism.
Honestly, I think some people just... grow up wrong. And they most likely won't be allowed to feel "normal".

>This is life
And I can't bring myself to accept it. Way too much pain involved.

It's rumored you can do more than one of these things at a time but just try one to start out with.

Trust me I'm a superdoctor

preeeeaaach

It's not that incorrect.

I dunno. To me it sounds kinda like you're saying things will magically improve by "spending time with people".

Well, people with social disabilities who see themselves deprived of what seem to be the joys of life can get pretty sad.

>optimism
it's more of a despair these days
that long time ago i truly believed it's going to get better
like running a labyrinth without any exit, repeating that there has to be a way out and you just overlooked another possible way
the last moment before you loose all the hope

like many of you, i was playing with the idea of suicide too
the problem is it doesn't relieve the pain
it just transfers it to others who, at least marginally, ever cared for you

Just because someones crisis can't be compared to someones more dire crisis, doen't mean that they aren't going through a hardship themselves.
I remember being depressed at 15.
When life is nothing but depression every single day, there really isn't anything else that matters to you.
A depressed teen can be just as suicidal as an adult going through poverty or some other life crisis.
Sure, I realize NOW that high school and everyone in it doesn't matter at all in the grand scheme of life, but it in no way takes away how hard that time of my life was at the time it happened.

Other peoples problems aren't my problems. Saying others have it worse doesn't make me have it better. And finally telling someone not to feel a certain emotion because of your flawed line of logic doesn't help the situation, it compounds it. If your only objective was to add to the problem while simultaneously being the exact sort of whiny little bitch you're complaining about then congratulations, you have succeeded. Now stop being irritated by other people having negative emotions because cops shoot niggers.

I think all humans are inherently whorish. Women just have more chances on average.

>have sex
I most likely wouldn't be here if I could get sex.
>drive fast
And get a ticket.
>party
Don't really feel like it.

it is not but it IS an unprogressive generalization aka indoctrination
>77
Less the pain or kill yourself.

>Well, people with social disabilities who see themselves deprived of what seem to be the joys of life can get pretty sad.

See, this is what we call cringe.

Someone who's paralyzed from the neck down. That's what we call an actual problem.

>I think all humans are inherently whorish. Women just have more chances on average.
Well put, I can back this opinion

This picture is bs. Im 6'3" and my gf is short.

get a fucking ticket who cares spend some time in the tank you want to kill yourself right??

Well you probably had a real reason to be depressed. If it's ongoing for years, then that's legitimate for sure. But all these normie scum want to kill themselves when a predictable whore dumps them for some nigger or chad. It's jut incomprehensible to me.

Like just come on man. At some point you have to stop being a fucking tard.

I never said that, I said it better than being dead near them.

If you're going to make shit up about what I have and haven't said then it's really hard to have a real conversation. Because like right now most of my time is going to be spent trying to explain how lying to me about what I said is pointless because both I and everyone else here can see very clearly that I did not say what you say I did.

They don't "want to" kill themselves. They just haven't been brought up in a supportive environment of responsible adults where you can quietly say "help please".

>Saying others have it worse doesn't make me have it better
This. I don't understand why anyone would benefit from such a notion.

The only reason I'm not self-harming is because pain (both physical and emotional) really scares me. Same with suicide. If I could just wish for my conscience to stop existing without me realizing it, I'd do it in heartbeat.

Yeah, I guess that makes sense. Not having support is one thing, and it's okay if you feel bad about that. But the only thing you can do is try to better your situation and the situation of those around you I guess.

>I don't understand how depressed people can only concentrate on the negative aspect

and THATS the disorder, congrats

If you drive really fast into a party a lot of people will be fucked.

Does that count?

This is fucking bullshit. "If they want you, they'll message you." What if the person you're thinking about feels the exact same god damn way? Grow the fuck up and take what you want out of life.

Is that Drink Dog?

Because real life is boring as fuck and people need escapism.

They like to call this "high score" and we discourage it here in America.

*applauds*

True words.
Life is not a fucking movie.
Go out and fucking TRY.
Half of the who claim failure simply haven't really tried, and thats the most pathetic form of failure

>Less the pain
How exactly?

If social disabilities are not a problem to you,I really don't know what to tell you.

I didn't say you SAID that; i said that's what I understood.
Also, by "being dead", do you mean it literally?

I drive for a living and half my job seems to be fighting the urge to spin that wheel hard left into a tree.

But I remind myself that I'll be able to drink a few nights from now and there's a non-zero chance that I'll choke on my own vomit and it gives me the strength to keep on going.

Yes literally

>If social disabilities are not a problem to you,I really don't know what to tell you.

It's not unless you have autism or aspergers, but those people tend to not need social interaction as much as other people.

You are stuck in a point of life right now where that stupid shit still "matters". There's no feeling in the world that compares to living on an estate 100 miles away from the closest neighbor, and the only social interaction you get is bought, paid for, and monitored on your property. That's the ideal life.

>57

Same way as everyone else grasshop. Right away? Meds. Long term? gratifying hobbies and lifestyles that are full and validating.

You want a key that says you don't have to work for it and you weren't born a rothchild so...

Well, duh.
It's not like that helps in any way.

>Telling depressed people to throw themselves at their fears

Go paint, learn languages, and fuck bitches. It's all useless in the end.

fuck that