youtube.com/watch?v=b6av6G3jx9I
youtube.com/watch?v=SKMbKvJRP5A
youtube.com/watch?v=6ew3UIBVCIA
youtube.com/watch?v=Y-3iX_hmKgs
youtube.com/watch?v=uKfVHBo5BvY
youtube.com/watch?v=tZB9TuTJ9UY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Designated shitting thread

And why should we give a fuck about what an mini-Australian thinks?

An American's view on New Zealand:

What the hell is New Zealand?

Dont you dare try and pass off that NZ herald cuckolds opinion as representative of the rest of us.

>casual racism
Just banter

>crass materialism
I can and anyone else can spend their money however they like

Go back to your hobbit hole and listen to Vinnie Eastwood.

Who gives a flying fuck with these assholes think?

What does he think about what the libtards did in San Jose?

RAMZPAUL plays the game of Reverse the Races, below. What if the woman who got assaulted with eggs were black?

What if the terrorists were white and the people attacked were black?

Prison for all. 30 years at least.

But the attackers were brown, waving a Mexican flag.

So the San Jose leadership blames (wait for it) the TRUMP supporters and Trump himself for having political views that the terrorists didn't like.

What the FUCK, America?

What happened?

It will only get worse unless we get Trump elected and the illegals deported the hell out of here.

Build the wall, Mr. Trump,

Please build that wall.

youtube.com/watch?v=rux-g-xmvUs

> pretends he doesn't read the herald every morning over coffee

>t. my wife is a sheep

>Caring about what a discount Australian thinks

I hope every one of these goddamn kike threads gets deleted.

Interesting that NO ONE who shits one Trump can name even one of his policies besides a few foreign-policy ones.

Every fucking thread started with this shitty kike propaganda for jewbook.

this

What does Miss Alice think of him?

Endless endless occupy jewkike lies

>Implying I do either of those things.

I go to radio NZ and soon Ill be ditching them too for their bias.

I want news not a spin. I can make my own mind up.

It just wouldn't be standard fare for kike propaganda if they didn't toss in hitler and have more fuciking judes, bergs, golds, and steins.

>there is nothing wrong with inviting a billion and a half people to a country with 400 million at most

Fun fact!
Wikipedia deletes citations linked to NZherald becuase it's an "unreliable" source.

>Occupy Democrats

>if you are not in ISIS you are not radical muslim
I hope she will get killed in a terrorist attack.

He doesn't really understand American politics. If he took a break from virtue signalling and shitting on people he doesn't understand, he would see that Hillary is what the world hates about the US, which is aggressive militarism. Trump wants to dissolve the invasive neocon bullshit that Hillary is so friendly to.

But thinking about that is too hard. It's better just to virtue signal and shit on people you've never interacted with.

>I am white
>we should be embracing diversity
>goldberg

It's like poetry

>Lafayette
>L. Ron Hubbard the founder of scientology first name is LaFayette
Either this is some french bullshit or something is up

This

>bankers like trump
hahahahahahahahahahaha

This fucking kike dreck.

BTFO
T
F
O

Tbh.

Still a fan of Trumps though.

Racism and vulgarity are good when directed against nonwhites.

wemen

>republicans
>comfortable

no. thats not whats going on.

trump is hopelessly unqualified to be president and he wont win. however, he has been a one man force to change the republican party. with any luck they can get their shit together and field an electable candidate to run against shillary in 2020.

If Peter Jackson hadnt filmed LotR and the Hobbit in your country, no one would know you exist. So suck on some hobbit dicl and shut the fuck up.

Says the boomer whos going to die in 10 years. Fuck this cunt for leaving our generation in this mess.

Jesus christ man. No need to get your knickers in a twist over one fuck head.

Donald Trump is awesome and the last chance for the white race.

The Herald is a tabloid and a shitty paper. Literally our version of the Daily Mail but without the occasional red pill.

That was my first thought. Why should I give a fuck about what some irrelevant country thinks? I'm not even sure if its a country or not, because that's how much I don't give a shit.
We now live in a society of nu-males who can't understand the basics of men. Men build up camaraderie through banter & shit talk. Nu-males have never experienced this because they've been like women their entire lives, constantly being babied and told that they were the best.

HATE SPEECH

holy shit, the butthurt is real.

Who cares what australian satalites think?

>a New Zealander's opinion
You mean red Australia?

>Stein
>Krugman
>Goldberg

Considering we could enslave the world with minimal effort, the barbarians of the world should sit down, shut up, and wait for us to shit in their mouths

probably some CIA funded "journalist", right?

He's a homo. His opinion is irrelevant because he is not of a sound mind.

His opinion would be irrelevant anyway given that he works for mass media.

Just a libcuck at a libcuck paper.

Winston!
Literally no one in this country knows that guy. Anyone who still reads newspapers reads the Dominion.

Why are the quotes Occupy Democrats puts on their stupid images always from irrelevant people from other countries? I don't go around giving out my opinions on candidates in New Zealand's elections as if anyone in New Zealand gives a fuck what I think. Everything with liberals is always "This is why other countries laugh at us" or "Other countries are going to hate us if we elect ________." Who gives a fuck? Why do they think anyone is going to consider that an argument?

shut up leaf

>A New Zealander's View on anything

Ok, but what about if he didn't be the man who was a bad right?

youtube.com/watch?v=b6av6G3jx9I

Fuck off lad we have the best opinions.

>dumbing down of America is complete
>wemen
>also, inappropriate semicolon use after "HATE him"

Fucking Occupy Democrats.

>Designated sheep gf

We need to build a wall on the northern border, too. So you faggot ass leaves stop buying our milk.

youtube.com/watch?v=SKMbKvJRP5A

NZ culture thread?

youtube.com/watch?v=6ew3UIBVCIA

We are the most culturally diverse nation on the planet.

No other nation has any right to bitch about our racism. If they want to take our Mexican, Black, Muslim and Asian population by all means, fucking take them.

Live with them for 10 or 15 years and come back to America and tell us how fucking racist we are.

neet losers don't read the newspaper

>I'm not even sure if its a country or not, because that's how much I don't give a shit.

Is this supposed to be satire?

youtube.com/watch?v=Y-3iX_hmKgs

>Well pol?

We don't carer what faggots think.

Leafs finally have someone they can commiserate with.

Seriously though, does anyone have a rebuttal to this?

youtube.com/watch?v=uKfVHBo5BvY

The smug sarcasm of liberals is what really rustles me. Their assumption that their way is the only way, and everyone who disagrees with them is so idiotic that a true rebuttal would be stooping to the level of a lowly "racist."

Who wouldve thought that someone who's against the jewish internationalists' "progressive" indoctrination would be vilified by the kikes' puppets?

Fucking hell Sup Forums... You dipshits are physically compelled to take shitty bait aren't you?

Sage in all fields.

youtube.com/watch?v=tZB9TuTJ9UY

It's a fucking liberal strawman. I don't want to dominate anything. The original US constitution is good for everybody that can enjoy it to its fullest extent. Libshits hate it because it presents equal opportunity rather than equal results.

Sounds like he's mad that his country is so tiny and lacking in influence.

America is the best country and we're not ashamed of saying it. New Zealand is like every other country that loses its free ride if Trump becomes POTUS, they are full of shit and just looking out for their own financial interests.

>all of these people not realizing we've had Presidents WAY more brash and crass than Trump

Fuck off you Australia wannabe

They are conflating White supremacy with equality of opportunity. No one wants to back to slavery days, that system was shit for everyone involved, in the end. It was inferior to industrialization, which is why the South was *trying* to import cotton gins, but the North was blocking imports. We just want representation, equality under the law, and a free market again.

It gives me a raging hard-on to think how absolutely ass-blasted these yurps and their pretentious satellite "social democrats" are going to be if Trump wins.

Sweetest tears ever.

Who gives a shit desu?

>jew zealanders
they're either half-retarded inbred sheep shaggers or Maori, who gives a shit?

I wish I truly knew these feels. It must be nice having every country shit it's pants over every little thing you guys do, then just sitting back and chuckling at the butthurt

Example?

This.

Liberals are supporting the narrative of white hatred because it gets them elected, or they're retarded enough to fall for the bait.

This kind of social engineering has happened at such a startling rate. This kind of thing was unheard of 10 years ago.

wait where is this guy from?

t. assblasted diet autralian

sounds like a bitch, like the rest of the world

Wow this made me realize that Trump isn't just racist. He's casually racist. It is very bad and not good.

I'm now #readyforhillary #proudcuck

Paul Krugman is a Jewish moron

>banks like him
>vets don't

shit democrats at least do a little research

Australia needs to build a wall to keep the New Zealanders out TBQH

Most Keynesians are.

It's great looking at articles by the NZ media and seeing the top 3 or 4 upvoted comments bashing the left PC bullshit and saying Trump is doing whats best for his country etc.

People can't be controlled for ever.

>mfw wtf i hate new zealand now

Literally just who even though?

What about Trump's support among blacks and Hispanic immigrants, as well as with blue-collar workers across ethnic lines? Do they become angry white men once they begin supporting Trump?

Why should we curb our election to please other countries? Obama was voted in to lead America not make cucktries happy with our choices. Donald Trump will have a bigger impact on America than any other country, even if we nuked Kenya it would still impact America more than the nigger country.

grape looking slut. lol

You are thinking like a reasonable person. You have to think like a liberal to understand the reasoning. They absolutely worship foreigners. To them the argument holds more weight when it is the opinion of a foreigner. They think foreigners are inherently classy and intelligent.

>Why are the quotes Occupy Democrats puts on their stupid images always from irrelevant people from other countries?
They want to trigger a guilty reaction. Something like:
>so that's what they would think of us
>if they think this of me, I shall change my views to look good
It's the good ol' shame game.

I am a New Zealander, and I disapprove of this message.

This journo says he speaks for all Kiwis when he says disparaging things about Americans. The irony.

The reality is that most Kiwis don't care either way. Its just 18-40 year old liberal fags and the media who go against him. All of my circle of friends who I've discussed US politics back Trump, with only three (clichéd) exceptions; the fag who is about to be put into a psych home, the crazy feminazi bitch and the sjw white dude who thinks the world needs more refugees.

And as an aside. Been seeing plenty of violent incidents from Berniefags and cholos. On the whole Trump fans have been super well behaved.

Fuck you and your KIWI comrades. New Zealand is a pimphole barely the size of long island. Stay there and keep your fucking opinions to yourself.

>We are the most culturally diverse nation on the planet.
Poo in loo objects to this