Hello Sup Forums a couple weeks ago threads were made making a shoegaze album about Elon Musk...

Hello Sup Forums a couple weeks ago threads were made making a shoegaze album about Elon Musk. As the days went on everyone thought it died off never to be finished, I'm here today to tell you it was finished and it's out now. We've been working non-stop and now the Sup Forums album no one expected is finally finished.

We present...
Of Course I Still Love You
melonhusk.bandcamp.com/album/of-course-i-still-love-you

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/jz34De
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anjou
rateyourmusic.com/release/album/danjou-collective/of-course-i-still-love-you/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

proud of you boys

the absolute madmen

damn straight

Cover change?

This actually doesn't sound nearly as autistic as I though it would

The use of the voice samples reminds me a lot of Public Service Broadcasting. I liked it from what I heard, good work guys.

Yeah we made the decision to use this one a few weeks ago. The OG will probably be used in the sleeve for the CD and vinyl when those are ready
Thanks my dude

Japanese Drop Down Hills was real solid

I was told there would be a physical release

you were told right, soon enough

there might be in the future

Nice
Any idea when? Or just some time in the future?

Sup Forums has come to the point where it's curating releases that actually get a physical distribution? dayum

As soon as we raise personal capital for the print. All bandcamp sales go to charity.

Probably depends on how many people actually like it

What if you put up a pre-order link and release based on how many people actually buy it? Or would that be harder

Y'all legit

>they let a dog work on the album

Madmen

We might, getting this thing done over fucking 10 states and 3 countries was a hassle, we'll just take a small break and do that next thing tomorrow probably

>collective
Are you guys planning on making more things?

most likely

Absolutely.

definitely, we've got quite a bit of ideas lined up

like what?

i dont wanna give away too much because nothing is set in stone, but we've been talking half-heartedly about a freakfolk album

This made me want to listen to Yuri Gagarin again

A freakfolk album would be cool

make a pure pop album or rap album if you wanna make it big

This shit is solid all the way theough good job Sup Forums

fantastic album!

Where does space end top track

Japanese Drop Down Hills is pretty good too though.

Fake and gay

Hey, I'm the contributor for "Where Does Space End". Any chance you could add me in the credits, y'all can list my name as Chronononiko.

Anyways, thanks for your work putting this all together. Listening to the whole album now, and it sounds really good and professional.

A freakfolk project also sounds great, I'd totally be interested in participating.

thanks man you rock

r u taking applications?

our bad! the person who runs the bc page is currently asleep but I'll pass the message onto him

discord.gg/jz34De

Get ready to become a meme

you betta join soon, that link expires!

what memes will come from this?

bumpino

We can only hope lmao

This is actually amazing great work you guys! I feel good to spend monies on this

goddamnit I was gonna make something for this but I couldn't post because I was banned

wew nice job lads, I had already assumed you guys had become a closed discord circlejerk. I'll be sure to listen to this tomorrow.

i actually liked this album.Noice

pretty gud

To an extent we had, but essentially it was more of setting up a Discord for the folks involved in the production, songwriting, and just musicianship in general to try and piece the whole album together; else I don't think it'd've been released. Lots of stuff was cut and other stuff was added, but in the end it worked.

bump

>collective
Does the name have a specific meaning, or...?

We decided to make more albums so when we do it is under our own psuedo-label collective type thing. Basically like different people making different albums but having it all be under one umbrella.

the name is still shit desu, here's what Anjou is en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anjou

your name literally means " of Anjou collective " it doesn't make any sense, at least change it to Anjou Collective, or Collectif d'Anjou if you want to have a french hipster name

cool album though

It's a joke regarding the pears, a random title that came up, and a Viper cover.

D'anjou is a type of pear, we are the Pear Collective.

holy kek

kek

yeah I remember that the title was something random, but it's still a bad, grammatically incorrect name

" d'Anjou " means " from Anjou ", the pears are called like that because they're from Anjou, so to francophones it sounds like your name was made from google translate

I mean keep it if you want it just really rustle my french jimmies

Get rekt.

>implying rustling french jimmies isn't actually the objective

>tfw I made that Viper cover
Why didn't you nerds include it?

Guys this is really good. Well done.

we change the name for French viewers and be known as the Pear Squad.

Thanks for the advice though, been meaning to buff up on French, it's a very interesting language.

It's a really well done track but too meme-y for this album, it's going in the B-sides companion EP

Way too much of a shitpost, actually saved for a B-sides/studio banter/scrapped material album.

we decided not to have any memes at all and go full autism serious

Thanks lads

>studio banter
But you guys are online strangers?

>Not D'Anjou in Visa
>Not swinging ballsack
I'm disappointed

ain't nobody wanna hear a song called Swinging Ballsack.

Nobody outside of Sup Forums that is

rateyourmusic.com/release/album/danjou-collective/of-course-i-still-love-you/

It's a pretty long album, if it got a vinyl release I feel like it would have to be a 2lp

nah I am sure we could do a single vinyl.

holy shit. its not complete shit. its actually pretty good

did you expect it to be bad?

coming from Sup Forums, i expected it to be pretty mediocre

true, it's surprising to say the least, I hope this gets good recognition.

You guys did great, but I cannot believe that the entire idea and concept was created from a picture that would become a cover art... that you didn't use !
the fuck ? this album wouldn't exist without the original picture

we used a different picture that was in the same photoset Musk posted to Instagram. It's still a picture of the Of Course I Still Love You rocket so it checks out, the album cover change seems to be pretty controversial.

the original cover was pretty ugly, the colors were too muted

This one ain't bad though, could be alt. cover or vinyl sleeve or something.

Nice, what medium(s) will it be released on?

It's still up for debate, maybe CD possibly Vinyl if enough people want it

anyone can pay to have a small run of discs and artwork pressed/lasered these days. I could release a small pressing of a field recording of my morning shit

what’s the best song?

objective song ratings:
>(empty)
6/10
>Japanese Drop Down Hills
9/10
>When Do We Leave Here
10/10
>Sideways On
8/10
>What Tomorrow Brings
7/10
>Empty Love on Neptune
9/10
>Of Course I Still Love You
8/10
>Watching the Red Drift
10/10
>They Came Past the Stratosphere
9/10
>Where Does Space End
7/10
>Landfall
6-7/10
>Music for Isabella
8/10

sauce of the threads?

you mean the threads where we started making the album? Just go to the archive websites and look up the album name.

>freakfolk
yes please

I love the idea of community created music like this. Keep up the good work.

>tfw forgot to upload my version of the title track and missed out on being in the album

how many album has Sup Forums made? The only ones i know are this one and death of Pablo. Are there anymore?

Is there a song about Amber Heard draining his life force?

when do we leave here. they came past the stratosphere is pretty sweet too

This is actually pretty fucking good.
Sup Forums has made a fuckton of shitpost albums. There's some Bandcamp that had a ton of them, I think it was called suicideisalwaysanoption or something like that.

Sup Forums has made a ton of meme based albums.
The notable one being hanging dong’s.

Someone should make a true mu core chart.

There's that beatles cover one, and I guess those people are working on a bowie one now. Probably more I'm unaware of because I've seen a bunch of threads like that in the past.

two other big ones are the hanging dong beatles cover album and death by memes

Whats the best project mu has put out?