Who else here is going to celebrate when drumpf loses?

Who else here is going to celebrate when drumpf loses?

bizzaro Sup Forums?

No, reality Sup Forums.

I'll probably commit suicide. It will be the end of times.

Me

His policies make no sense and he has no plan about anything. Hence him answering every question with "I'll let the states decide."
It's an easy cop of any question he doesn't like.

Also how is he going to make Mexico pay for his wall?

He appeals to a dying breed. After this election the republican party is over for at least three cycles.

Finally someone with some common sense. Dumb Americans don't realise they're being conned.

Where do you find time to shit post in between distilling potatoes to alcohol and fucking your cousin?

lol go beat your wife you fuckin paddy

Fuck off drunk

>Also how is he going to make Mexico pay for his wall?
t. someone who hasnt looked up any of this shit

It's readily available. I'll give you a hint: We buy 80% of Mexico's exports.

What's up with potato niggers shit posting lately?

Are Irish the new leafs??

I'm going to feel kind of bad for him.

I'll just smirk and nob knowingly.

Moi

Me

I fail to see anything wrong this this, though. This is just marketing for the age in which we live. If Donald did something like this, Sup Forums would just say "so? that's smart!"

I'd be surprised of Donald doesn't have any paid shills on Sup Forums specifically.

whats with the potato niggers stepping up their shitposting lately? anyone else noticing this?

also I guess I'm now a #cruzmissile now or w/e

Ill celebrate when someone places a real tight three-shot group in the middle of his forehead

why would you celebrate hillarys presidency

im upset that my ancestry leads to you potato shitters

Faggot.

You buy 80% of them because you NEED to. America can't afford to buy the same goods from a more expensive seller because they are dependant on Mexico.

Get over yourself, you don't have the upper hand.

us has the largest oil reserves in the world and you think we can't afford to buy exports from somewhere other than mexico?

>they are dependant on Mexico.
>you don't have the upper hand.
holy shit. And I though American education was bad.

Must be something in the water over. Or the Guinness.

Potato nigs usually keep to themselves but there has been a noticeable increase in shitposting lately