Clinton double-digit lead over Trump nationwide

It was fun while it lasted. We can all go home now.

mobile.reuters.com/article/idUSKCN0YP2EX

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Smf5jhlE-i8
polling.reuters.com/#!poll/TM651Y15_13/type/smallest/dates/20160524-20160604/collapsed/true/spotlight/1
ropercenter.cornell.edu/polls/us-elections/how-groups-voted/how-groups-voted-2012/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

oy vey! da jewvish news says killary will win it must be true!!

Wow, this really makes me think.

I used to be a #TrumpRump but now I'm a #Clit4Clinton

wow, really makes you think

guess I'm gonna dump drumpf now and become a #clintcommander

Wow, this actually really made me think.
I used to be a American but i am now #JumpingForJoyForJerusalem

>mobile
Stopped reading right there.

Huh, really makes you think. Now im taking #TheRedPillary

>I'm glad he's dead.

That's it
I'm killaryforhillary

Wow, this really makes me think.

I used to be #BuffUp4Trump but now i'm #CallousCuntClinton

no way, that's it
I'm milfingforhilfing

This poll takes a highly biased sampling of the population. 47% were democrats, 32% were republicans, and 11% were independent. This is not an accurate sample of the US population at all.

#ImWithHer
#NeverTrump

FOUR MORE YEARS

Why are you posting Hillary? Did Bernie take Hillary as his VP?

Whoa as a kid this really speaks to me now I #crashpogsforhilldog

Hillary can't even get past Sanders.
youtu.be/Smf5jhlE-i8

Proofs?

I mean, it seems highly suspicious that Trump would lose 10% in a week when nothing outside of Trump U has really been particularly negative over the polling timeframe, but I got burnt by 2012 in putting too much stock in polling bias.

If that sample breakdown is accurate, that honestly makes the numbers much less impressive for Clinton than the headlines say, since she's already got 80% of the Dems under lock and key.

Filter it by party affiliation here and you can see.
polling.reuters.com/#!poll/TM651Y15_13/type/smallest/dates/20160524-20160604/collapsed/true/spotlight/1

For comparison, in 2012, the political breakdown was 38% democrat, 32% republican and 29% independent.
ropercenter.cornell.edu/polls/us-elections/how-groups-voted/how-groups-voted-2012/

Establishment in death throws

think this really made me huh

Oh, I see.

i don't know how i should feel about this.
Shillary is a cold blooded war monger who'll mostlikely seet the whole middle east on fire.

but Trump would start a far right chain reaction, before crashing the US economy and with it the rest of the world's with no survivors.
which would likely cause civil/ethnic war in western countries.

thigs don't look good either way.

For reference, non-Democrats.

Yeah, you always have to be careful with who these polls sample. They all have slightly different methods that lead to different biases.