Pearl Jam = Sup Forums

Pearl Jam = Sup Forums
Nirvana = reddit

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wzv7OtPL8S4
youtube.com/watch?v=eTFEjTe4NQo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

except pearl jam is garbage

that was fucking hair metal funk metal bullshit. fuck that band fuck green river, mother love bone, that shit was fuckin lame when it came out. none of us liked those bands. those were fuckin funk metal jam bands. anybody who’s trying to tell you that those bands were like you know proto grunge get the fuck out of here. those were fuckin hair metal bands who didn’t have enough money to move to la. they’re fucking like high fiving each other on the cover, like are you kidding me this was like the ultimate fuckin bro shit stoner fuckin lame ass jam band battle of the bands music smith fuckin stratocaster velvet fucking top hat fuckin scarf wearing paisley bullshit ever. man did i fuckin hate that band. ugh.

hence the comparison

*dabs*

Pearl Jam is second least favorite band ever.

Bitch shut the fuck up, Ten is one of the greatest albums of all time

more like
Melvins = Sup Forums
Nirvana = Reddit
Pearl Jam = ifunny

Pearl Jam was literally only good live. Their brand of rock is a dime a dozen, it's so basic it hurts.

inb4 they are grunge, well yeah grunge is rock you retard

Bandwagoning faggot, can you explain why that album is so good that you'd call it some of the best in fucking history? Not even going to resort to asking about your other favorites, that's the most pathetic of scapegoats in these cases, you don't seem like a legitimate shitposter, just misguided or unexperienced.

Sup Forums is really not much better anymore. Frankly this sites obsession with feeling superior has probably led to its current state.

inb4 it's always been cancer

this desu

Litterally the perfect album, no fat, no strange experimental albums, just raw energy. All the songs come from the heart and passionate. I love EVERY SINGLE SONG on that fucking album.

For the record you fuck, obviously 'the greasts albums of all time' is subjective and open to interpretation. My top 100 is different then yours and everyone else in the planet.
You seem like one of those faggots who powers through Nico and the Velvet Underground because it makes you look sophisticated.

Eddie Vedder
>athlete
>stands up for bullied kids and homeless people in his lyrics
>stood up against high ticket prices from Ticketmaster in the 90s
>wrote a song about fucking his mom
>all around based guy

Kurt Cobain
>heroin addict
>stood for nothing
>stole Pixies music and made it famous

Eddie Vedder = Chad

Kurt Cobain = Virgin

Looool

People only hate Pearl Jam because they literally influenced the next ten to fifteen years of radio rock so much that it over saturated the airwaves with Pearl Jam clones

Only reason why people took notice was cause of vedders voice, that's it

Roger Waters = reddit
David Gilmour = Sup Forums

youtube.com/watch?v=wzv7OtPL8S4

More like
Syd Barret = Sup Forums
Gilmour = reddit
Waters = 9gag

Good timing op. Just started listening to them again and was wondering why they get so much hate/so little appreciation here.

youtube.com/watch?v=eTFEjTe4NQo
7:25

Who /sweatypalms/ here?

amazing show xd

their songwritings' good, Black is the love song

Looks like Kurt Cobain is alive after all.

Cobain = tumblr
Staley = Sup Forums
Cornell = /fit/
Vedder = reddit
Corgan = Sup Forums
Weiland = /fa/
Buzzo = Sup Forums
Patton = Sup Forums
Keidis = Facebook
Kozelek = /r9k/

And he's still a whiny self absorbed pussy

>implying being Sup Forums is something to be proud of

This.

I love Ott

Sup Forums = reddit
Pearl Jam = Nirvana

agreed

They’re both gay

the stratocaster thing always irked me. just because of mccready who is generally one of the better parts anyway? kurt played strats. fucking jimi hendrix? gibson would be much much more appropriate for what he was saying.

you homos need to listen to this before you can reasonably damn pearl jam

for sure switch vedder and cornell, that's the only glaring aberration. not that i don't posthumously suck cornell's dick, but that's just way more accurate