Why dont fat people just put down the burger and maybe try this magical invention called the salad?

Why dont fat people just put down the burger and maybe try this magical invention called the salad?
How do you even become fucking fat?

Other urls found in this thread:

lowerthought.wordpress.com/complete-notes-to-good-calories-bad-calories/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>eating the leaf jew
Enjoy your Monstantoâ„¢ pesticides

Trust me when I say this OP, even if they got a salad they would drown it in toppings. Lettuce, light amount of shredded cheese, and some grilled chicken with scarce servings of ranch master race reporting.

>eating salad

Most modern 1st people particularly women have NO IDEA how to prepare an excellent salad.

It's not even that hard to lose weight. I lost 6lbs last week just by cutting carbs and sugar out of my diet. You don't even need to eat less, just eat different.

But don't like the taste of salad so I dump a gallon of dressing while drinking a 2 liter of coke. I've eaten a single salad every other day for the past month and I'm still fat. """Healthy""" food doesn't work for everyone, fittard.

Yesterday, I witnessed what looked like a nice family, not perfect, but nice, and nice enough, and they were at the grocery store, and I was thinking they were actually not that fat, but they were nice, and they should be nice, and I was thinking they should be nice people, but as I was waiting, I saw that they had a lot of food, but it wasn't good food, some of it was good food, but, honestly, a lot of it was not good food, and I started to wonder, "why do they pay so much for food that isn't even good food?" as I watched about 2 pounds of packaged sugar go across the scanner, and I thought to myself that it didn't look like there were other baking ingredients there, and then I thought, well, but where are the fruits and veggies? And why did they just buy a few gallons of water?

So, you know, I kind of just blame the government's old "food pyramid" and I have no trust in the new "food pyramid." People either read the fucking sticky and actually lift, or they fail to stop the insanity.

I will never give up burgers and steaks (or being fat) but I concur, a good salad is like plant nachos. Drowning a salad in dressing is not what I mean either.

>implying your wife/gf isn't waiting for you to have a cardiac arrest so that she can bury you and find a Chad or Jamal to fuck

Same reason retards like you don't pick up a book I guess.

I got big bones 'n shit.

lowerthought.wordpress.com/complete-notes-to-good-calories-bad-calories/

cut down on carbs
get rid of any pre made food or drinks
eat fish twice a week
don't eat red meat more than twice a week

BAM solved

I find it hard to believe anyone can survive eating salads.

So bland...

I'm not fat, but I'm very addicted to colas. I can eat healthy perfectly fine, but my cola cravings are extreme. I was able to quit for 6 months, but the entire time I craved it so fucking bad. I don't know how to break it.

Drinking sparkling flavored water shit doesn't help.

Salad is delicious actually! :DD

>We wuz big bonez and thyriodz and shieeet

Da evil food corporations and skinny people are keeping da healthy man down!!!!

They try, but they always end up dumping 800 calories worth of ranch dressing on it.

I suppose it's better than putting 800 calories worth of ranch dressing on each slice of pizza though.

gubment cheezeh nigguh

It's not from sucking cock, or you'd have your own show on TLC