Why do people wear these

why do people wear these

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/yourqueenjazzy
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Because they are idiots with absolutely no self control. If they had any, they'd actually be able to just refrain from using their dick with wearing some stupid fuckng apparatus

Who gets goosebumps on their fucking balls?

>why do people wear these
Because they're faggots like you? Why would you post this? Faggot bullshit.

That's not goosebumbs.

Some dudes have just got bumpy balls. I think it's technically small sebaceous cysts but it's benign

(5% of these kinds of fetishes are due to latent homosexuality. They're gay or bi but can't come to grips with it. They need a woman to "force" them to do gay shit. Starts with this lock. Then adds women's undergarments to enhance the shame. Then cuckolding. Then sucking the bull's dick. etc.

because its hot af

There are more straight guys that wear these than gay guys.

moar like this

what model of chastity cage is this?

that doesn't have feet in it.

Why do people worry about stupid shit like this? It's for orgasm denial and submissive fetishes. I like dominating, sometimes I like being submissive to change things up. I've never done it, but wearing one might be really hot under the right scenario. Stop being boring.

I dream wearing one like this one...

interesting homemade one...
yours or internet?

net

it's a ring cage

lol wtf, this guy tried to make one in 3 minutes with like $5, his dick is gunna get destroyed

Is... is that part of a PVC pipe?

What happens if he gets an erection? Won't it damage the penis severely

when you have time fetish and skill, but no money yep that is indeed pvc cock cage

what this guy said

cold dudes

also...

fav

THIS ISN'T WHAT I INTENDED WHEN I MADE THE THREAD STOP PLEASE

Dumping what feet + chastity pictures I have. Please post more if you have any.

checked

And answering you, just a fetish
for example, I like the idea of someone controlling my faps, so with one of this things, it would be funny.

end

Aaaand sadly this is the last of what I got.

to late dickhead!

CHASTITY THREAD, GO!

>me in my cage

I wear it because i want my dick to shrink, it is also feels oddly 'protecting' after a day or so.
There are many other reasons too, and it ties great into many kinks.
It is also cute af and makes you feel, euphoric almost due to constantly being horny, and i imagine having a keyholder would intensify this, currently i just hide the key in places that i cant frequently get too, for example in the back alley

i made this thread to ask a question. I didn't plan on this turning into a fetish thread but then again i don't know what i expected

My chastity model:

Name: holy trainer v2
Cage size - small - 2"
Ring size - 40mm

The ring is slightly too large for me sadly and im too broke to replace it right now, but once i manage to get the correct replacement(s) i will be going permanent

awesome...

Forgot to chain these and forgot the post this extra photo

sexy af!!

Orgasm denial and submission.

While it's not my favorite thing, wearing a chastity cage and getting pegged is pretty fun. You have an orgasm, kind-of, but instead of a 10-second squirt... it drags on for a minute or two. I've been pegged without the cage and it goes pretty quick.

thank you based user.

I like ones that don't make bruises on penis corona so all cage like are no from me

Stop posting ugly cages, chastity is supposed to be restricting not huge and clunky

ffffffuuuuuuuuckkkkk

LMFAO OMG OP YOU FUCKED UP THANKS FOR THE LAUGHS! xD

its from shaving.

Its never bruised me ? ^-^

im not a big fan of captions but this is one of the better ones

yes yes this is good

because they're bisexual

I mean these cuts in penis looks uncomtruble

this guy doesn't get it

You have a cute body

Any pic like those but wearing heels?
>heelfag

I sent my keys to Empress Jazzy and feel kind of stupid now. Been locked up 6 months right now and don't know what to do. She said she threw them away as soon as she got them. How can I get them back?

Bitch who threw away my keys: twitter.com/yourqueenjazzy

well, I think you are really fucked

thats what happen when you dont save one for emergencies...

lol why did you do that

Dude you're fucked.
But you can cut the lock. Try with different tools.
>Try not to hurt yourself user

lol are you fucking retarded

get a bolt cutter or something

Being this stupid

>Giving keys to a cock device to a professional e-beggar.

Learn how to pick locks. It's not super difficult and it's a useful skill to know in general, not just for your weird ass fetish

Nobody does this. This sort of brainwashing shit should be deleted, it's images blacklisted and it's posters 'banned', just like the cuck garbage.

internet is free
go fuck yourself

How insecure are you that you that you can't come to terms with people enjoying an area of sexuality that you don't enjoy

/thread

Oh shit I hadn't thought of that, thanks. I figured bolt cutters wouldn't work since the cage is really tight, but might be able to cut the lock. Thank you so much user!

You're welcome dude. But it was pretty obvious

He Mailed his cock’s freedom key to a whore online, how smart do you expect him to be?

Yeah dude. Not even give key to gf
She can destroy you

I like dominate women and took the whole BBC/saynotowhitebois thing a little too far but i am over it now.

I have no problems with your liking user, but you really don’t have any common sense if you put trust in a whore, specially in an online one

Can, um, we get moar of this?

Only other one I have right now. Plan to make more.

We'll wait. Pics ok, too.

Nice!

i would have mistaken you for lolatrap if you weren't circumcised

What model of cage is that?
I don't see many plastic ones without those white spikes that apparently make it easy to escape.

It's a white people thing
you wouldnt understand

This is literally the opposite of sex. If a girls rubs my dick with her foot I'll get hard. Because I'm not a fucking faggot. You queer little bitches need to come to grips with your blatant homosexuality.

Decent welds.